• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Booked Multiple Shows in Just 24 Hours?

In summary, "Things Are Looking Up!!!!!!!" is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. The collection includes a variety of kitchen tools such as peelers, choppers, graters, and other gadgets that are specifically designed to save time and effort in the kitchen. These products are versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking and food preparation tasks, such as chopping vegetables, grating cheese, and peeling fruits and vegetables. Most of the products are also dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash for best results. Additionally, all products are covered by a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring customer satisfaction and peace of mind
ChefAggi
Silver Member
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo excited!! Within the last 24 hours I had 3 people calling to book a show with me in MAY!!!! I've had only one show so far and at the end of my SS#1. I was getting a bit down up to now thinking I wasn't going to get any more bookings!
I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad I did that fair the other night!! woooo hooooo I"m PSYCHED right now!!!

Anyway I just HAD to share with you all!!! My business is looking a little brighter!!!

Cheers:rolleyes: :p :D :cool:

Congrats! WTG!!!! Send some MY way :)

Good for you, things have been slow for me lately. I only have 1 show in May and 1 in June. I have a show tomorrow so I hope to get some bookings. I have some friends that want to wait until summer, (one has a build in pool and wants to do the show pool side). I need to get on the phone and get myself more out there.

Good for you and I hope it keeps up for you.

Congrats!! Glad to see it's looking up.

Nikki

Congrats, that is great! I am so excited for you! Looks like May is just going to be awesome! :)

WOW! That is awesome! Congratulations! I am in my 4th month, and although I have had a great ride so far, I have NEVER had someone call ME to book a show! Congrats!

What is "Things Are Looking Up!!!!!!!"?

"Things Are Looking Up!!!!!!!" is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

What types of products are included in "Things Are Looking Up!!!!!!!"?

The collection includes a variety of kitchen tools such as peelers, choppers, graters, and other gadgets that are specifically designed to save time and effort in the kitchen.

Can these products be used for specific types of cooking or ingredients?

Yes, the products in "Things Are Looking Up!!!!!!!" are versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking and food preparation tasks. They are especially useful for tasks such as chopping vegetables, grating cheese, and peeling fruits and vegetables.

Are these products dishwasher safe?

Most of the products in "Things Are Looking Up!!!!!!!" are dishwasher safe, however, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

Are these products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of our products are backed by a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • kaceyleigh2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kaceyleigh2
Replies