• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thin Mint Pizza: A Delicious Treat for Girl Scout Fans!

In summary, Thin Mint Pizza is a unique and delicious dessert that combines the flavors of a Thin Mint cookie with a traditional pizza crust. It is made by spreading a cream cheese and crushed cookie mixture on a pre-made crust, topping it with chocolate chips and melted chocolate, and baking it in the oven. The recipe is easy to make at home and can be found on the website or in a Pampered Chef cookbook. It can be enjoyed at any time and for any occasion, and can stay fresh in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or can be frozen for longer storage.
Careyann
Gold Member
I just made this last night to bring to work and thought I would share it with all my new friends here, you guys are a great source of wisdom! This is so yummy and if you are associated with a girl scout or just buy thin mints every year, you have to try this!

Thin Mint Pizza

18 oz refrig. chocolate chip cookie dough
1 sleeve of think mints (20 cookies)
2 TBSP heavy cream
1/2 c. white/ vanilla chips

On either a large round stone or medium sheet pan, line with parchment paper, spread cookie dough evenly over paper. Break each thin mint cookie into 4 pieces. Press into the top of cookie dough. Bake 15-20 minutes at 350. Cool completely.

In a the new double boiler, melt white chips and heavy cream until smooth. Either use a fork or what I do is put a sandwich size ziploc bag into my mini measure-all cup and fill it with the frosting. cut off the corner and drizzle over cooled cookie.

(when you don't have thin mints, keebler grasshopper cookies will work too)

Enjoy!! :chef:

mmmmm..that sounds yummy..I think I will have to try that.

Wow, that sounds amazing! I love thin mints and I'm always looking for new ways to use them. I'll definitely have to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing it with us! It's always great to find new recipes from fellow forum users. And I agree, this forum is a fantastic source of wisdom and inspiration. Happy baking!

1. What is Thin Mint Pizza?

Thin Mint Pizza is a sweet and delicious treat that combines the flavors of a classic Thin Mint cookie with a traditional pizza crust. It is a unique and fun dessert that is perfect for Girl Scout fans!

2. How is Thin Mint Pizza made?

Thin Mint Pizza is made by spreading a mixture of cream cheese, powdered sugar, and crushed Thin Mint cookies onto a pre-made pizza crust. It is then topped with chocolate chips and drizzled with melted chocolate before being baked in the oven.

3. Can I make Thin Mint Pizza at home?

Yes, Thin Mint Pizza is very easy to make at home with just a few simple ingredients. Our recipe is available on our website or in our Pampered Chef cookbook.

4. Is Thin Mint Pizza only for Girl Scout events?

No, Thin Mint Pizza is a delicious treat that can be enjoyed at any time and for any occasion. It is perfect for parties, potlucks, or just a fun dessert to make with your family and friends.

5. How long does Thin Mint Pizza stay fresh?

Thin Mint Pizza can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. It is best when consumed within 1-2 days of being made, but can also be frozen for longer storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • mom2leelee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mom2leelee
  • babywings76