• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Were My Ordering Options Taken Away on My Website?

In summary, the wedding registry and individual ordering options on the website are currently not functioning. The HO is aware of the issue and is working on getting it back up as soon as possible. This may cause some difficulties for future shows, but the host can inform guests to call in orders instead. Other consultants have also been experiencing website problems and are frustrated by the inconvenience.
ChefJesssica
I finally had the wedding registry and individual ordering options on my website today and now THEY ARE GONE!!! I checked to see if it was just my computer, its not. Why would they do this? My 4th show is still listed as "recieved" even though I sent it in on Tuesday. All of my other shows (the giant total of 3!) were shipped within a day or two. I am very irritated.

Call The Ho!Some times take longer than others to display.

But I would call HO and check on them. Talk to a live person. Once mine said received for a week and I waited and waited only to find out that there was some sort of glitch. It took a month to get the items. Luckily, it was for some friends but nerve-wracking none the less!

I am so glad I went to the meeting last night and got some more ideas to get my shows going. I have 4 shows scheduled for September, two for October, one for November and one for December. I am hoping to get more added in October and November. I am excited about doing this but I'm not sure what all to do if the website doesn't have the registry on it. I don't know how many of you have been in this position, but it's very frustrating for me.I called the HO and they said that the registry is temporarily down. They are working hard to get it back up asap.I was just going to post the same thing! The registry has been down for a while now. It's extremely frustrating when our websites have all these problems. I really hope they fix this soon!I am sorry, I had no idea it was down for anyone else! I was glad to hear that they are working on getting it back up. I am just worried about how it might affect my future shows. I guess I will just have to let my hosts know that it is down and to maybe tell their guests to call me to place orders. I'm just a little nervous about that because I am new at this. I had my first show on July 31st and I am expecting my first kit to come in today. I am just hoping it doesn't take too long to get the registry back up.

What is "They Took My Options Away!!!"?

"They Took My Options Away!!!" is a common phrase used to express frustration or disappointment when someone feels like they have lost their choices or opportunities in a certain situation.

Why do people say "They Took My Options Away!!!"?

People often say "They Took My Options Away!!!" when they feel like they have been restricted or limited in their choices due to someone else's actions or decisions.

Who are "they" in the phrase "They Took My Options Away!!!"?

The term "they" is often used in a general sense to refer to anyone or any group that is responsible for taking away someone's options or choices.

What are some examples of situations where someone might say "They Took My Options Away!!!"?

Some examples of situations where someone might say "They Took My Options Away!!!" include being forced to follow strict rules or regulations, facing a lack of resources or opportunities, or having decisions made for them without their input.

How can someone cope with feeling like "They Took My Options Away!!!"?

One way to cope with feeling like "They Took My Options Away!!!" is to focus on the things that are still within your control and find alternative solutions or ways to make the best out of the situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• supergirljennie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jkerr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jkerr
  • xmxsummer