• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

They Need to Do Something About Ups Tracking!

In summary, the point of the tracking system is to keep the host updated on the whereabouts of the package, but PC does not update the site often, so the host may not be able to track the package once it leaves their hands.
PamperedPrincess74
I'm sorry, but what is the point of being able to track a package if the only information you can get shows up the DAY it's being delivered? I had a package go out on the 14th. Ever since then, it's showed as being already delivered somewhere out in Idaho sometime in 2004. So I check the package progress and see that it was billed on the 14th, picked up on the 15th and that's it. Nothing else since then. I normally receive an item about 4 days after it leaves HO. Why would I bother giving tracking #s to my hosts if they aren't even updated right away?? Isn't the tracking number system supposed to be SO up to date and great? They need to get their act together and either update their software or STOP recycling tracking numbers!

To my understanding it is becaue PC recycles tracking numbers.

I was told it's because UPS recycles its numbers and PC has nothing to do with it...but I think that they could do something about it. JMO.

UPS has always recycled the numbers but lately they just haven't been updating their tracking site like they used to. I think there must have been some change in their system. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. It is a UPS problem that is giving PC headaches I'm sure!

You can check the status by clicking on the individual order's link. It won't tell you the delivery date but it will tell you where the box is and then you can at least have an idea of when it will come.

OMGosh yes - this is driving me crazy. My last two shows were out-of-state and the hosts kept tracking and emailing me and acting like it was my fault. I called PC Customer Service and they said to call UPS. And yes - UPS said they recycle numbers. They just don't update of the first page that comes up when you click on to track. There was something like an arrow or box at the bottom of the tracking number that you click which takes you to another page -and the correct info is there, but if you don't know how to use the tracker it can be a real pain!

I contacted UPS and they told me the same thing. Recycled tracking numbers and they will be updated within a day or so. NOT THE CASE! They even emailed me a fix for my computer thinking it was a hardware problem on my part. Not the case again. I CC the reply to HO, but no response yet.

I don't know about you but some of my hostesses are ticked over the snail mail from UPS concerning adjustments as well. It took over 1 1/2 weeks for a package to be delivered from HO. It is usually 5 days for me.

HO reccomends telling your host 2 weeks for delivery. I always tell my hosts that and then give them a call when I see when it has shipped out. They are always happy because it is earlier than expected. We order quit a bit online from other companies and we never get it in less than a week.

I never give my host the tracking number since I personaly had problem with them when I was a custumer/host. I do the tracking when it take too long to be delivered. I usualy keep looking for the delivery signature so I can do CCC and see if everything is in the box with my host.

The host gets an email automatically from PC when their boxes are sent - with the tracking numbers. You do not have to give it to them. So they get the numbers, try to track...the date says like "delivered May 2004" then they call or email me all worried.

Just don't put there email address in PP.

What is the process for tracking my UPS order?

To track your UPS order, you can visit the UPS website and enter your tracking number in the designated field. This will provide you with the current status and location of your package.

Why is my UPS tracking information not updating?

There are a few reasons why your UPS tracking information may not be updating. It could be due to delays in the shipping process, incorrect tracking number, or technical issues with the UPS website. If your tracking information has not been updated for several days, it is best to contact UPS customer service for further assistance.

Can I change the delivery address for my UPS package?

Yes, you can change the delivery address for your UPS package by using the UPS My Choice service. This allows you to redirect your package to a different address or schedule a hold for pickup at a UPS location. Keep in mind that there may be additional fees for changing the delivery address.

What should I do if my UPS package is lost or damaged?

If your UPS package is lost or damaged, you should contact UPS customer service for assistance. They will be able to initiate a claim and help you with the next steps to either locate your package or receive compensation for any damages.

Is UPS tracking available for international orders?

Yes, UPS offers tracking for international orders. However, the level of tracking may vary depending on the destination country and shipping service selected. It is best to check with UPS customer service for specific tracking options for your international order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kitchencop
  • MLC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AudraKYPCLady
  • ChefinHarmony