• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

They Haven't Taken Out the Full Amount From Conference Cash, so I

In summary, the person is sad because they were unable to register for the conference because they didn't have the full amount of Conference Cash. The person is hopeful because they are confident that they will be able to register next year and that the classes they wanted will still be available.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
They haven't taken out the full amount from Conference Cash, so I cannot register until the next pay period (April 8th). I'm so bummed, I was set and ready to register and it told me that I didn't have the full amount available.

Ah, that is a bummer! Just think though, you won't have to come up with the full $200! It will be much easier on the pocketbook!:D

You can register. You just have to pay the difference now and they will refund what you don't use of the CC money later.

That's the problem, I don't have the extra money right now to sign up. Next year I'll just have to over budget and have them refund me afterwards.

Oh, that stinks. Hopefully all the classes you want will still be available. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

This is the first time they did that!I've been told that this is the first time things have gone this way. I'm bummed how fast the hotel reservations went. We wanted to stay the extra night but can't. We should all suggest that next time wave one should go first, wave 2 second...

Char:cry:

My director is in charge of the hotel so I hope she got something for us! I need to call HO anyway so I'll ask about it. I think it's unfair that they open registration before they take out all the payment from conference club. If they want to do it then make the last date in February.

I'm not sure what's up with hotel registration from my cluster. I think my director may have made reservations for us. There are 4 from our cluster interested in going, plus me if I attend, but one of those is bringing her parents and baby, and another is bringing her husband. We may be going in with our area director's cluster.

wadesgirl, I'm with you on the CC $$. I wasn't able to register on-line, because I still had a balance of $22.46 left, so I mailed in my registration this afternoon. (Have to do that, because I'm on NSF transactions until the end of June).:(

Next year, I'm going to have them take more $$ out.

I registered anyway. If there is any overage in the Conf CLub or when I get the Free (or at least 1/2 price) registration, I am sure they will reimburse.

I hope they will reimburse - I registered but have earned 1/2 off already!!

1. Why hasn't the full amount been taken out of my Conference Cash?

There could be a few reasons why the full amount has not been taken out of your Conference Cash. It could be that you still have a balance remaining from a previous conference, or it could be that there was an error in the payment process. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How can I check the balance of my Conference Cash?

You can check the balance of your Conference Cash by logging into your account on our website and navigating to the "My Account" section. Your available balance will be displayed there.

3. Can I use my Conference Cash for online purchases?

Yes, Conference Cash can be used for both online and in-person purchases. Simply enter your Conference Cash code at checkout to apply it to your order.

4. What happens to my unused Conference Cash after the conference?

If you have any remaining balance in your Conference Cash after the conference, it will be carried over to the next conference. However, please note that Conference Cash does expire after a certain period of time, so be sure to use it before it expires.

5. Can I transfer my Conference Cash to someone else?

No, Conference Cash is non-transferable and can only be used by the account holder. If you are unable to attend the conference yourself, you can contact our customer service team to request a refund of your Conference Cash.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • kitchenqueen