• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theToo Soon National Conference 2017 Thread

In summary, the Too Soon National Conference 2017 Thread is a discussion forum for Pampered Chef consultants to share their experiences, tips, and strategies for the upcoming conference. The conference will be held on September 15-17, 2017 in Chicago, Illinois and any Pampered Chef consultant who is attending is welcome to join the discussion thread. Topics discussed in the thread include travel arrangements, session recommendations, and networking opportunities. The thread can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant community forum by searching for "Too Soon National Conference 2017 Thread" under the Events section.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Got any news on the National Conference 2017? What are you looking forward to? Predictions? New products?

Sadly, I will not be able to attend NC 2017. I do hope to do the live streaming if it's available.

raebates said:
I do hope to do the live streaming if it's available.
How was the quality this year?

I was at National Conference this year, and it was great. I found the training to be the best yet. And I've been to many NCs. I wasn't thrilled with the box lunch, but I'm a picky eater.

Does anyone know what it costs? It's been a few years since I've attended but I think it was around $200?

It was still $200 last year. Haven't heard any details on this year yet.

• It's $225.00 this year.

1. What is the Too Soon National Conference 2017 Thread?

The Too Soon National Conference 2017 Thread is a discussion forum for Pampered Chef consultants to share their experiences, tips, and strategies for the upcoming conference.

2. When and where is the conference taking place?

The conference will be held on September 15-17, 2017 in Chicago, Illinois.

3. Who can participate in the discussion thread?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who is attending the conference is welcome to join the discussion thread and share their thoughts and ideas.

4. What types of topics are discussed in the thread?

The thread is open for discussion on all things related to the conference, including travel arrangements, session recommendations, and networking opportunities.

5. How can I access the thread?

The thread can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant community forum. Simply log in to your account and search for "Too Soon National Conference 2017 Thread" under the Events section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • scottcooks
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Admin Greg