• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thermometer That Stays in the Oven

In summary, to use the thermometer, insert the probe into the food and place the display outside the oven. It can stay in the oven while cooking and measures temperatures from 32°F to 392°F. It is oven-safe and can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water. Do not immerse the display unit in water.
rkarl
I have a customer that has an old product and they want another just like it; the meat thermometer that stays in the oven, in the food while you cook. It has a wire that comes out of the oven to the thing that shows the temp. Does anyone have one available they would like to sell? Please message me.

Last edited:
Rebecca, it is against PC policy to have your website listed here. Just remove everything before the / and we can still check it out but you'd be compliant.

1. How do I use the thermometer that stays in the oven?

To use the thermometer, simply insert the metal probe into the thickest part of the food and place the display unit outside of the oven. Make sure the probe is not touching any bones or the oven rack for an accurate reading.

2. Can I leave the thermometer in the oven while cooking?

Yes, the thermometer is designed to stay in the oven while cooking. This allows you to monitor the temperature of your food without having to constantly open the oven door, which can affect the cooking process.

3. What temperatures can the thermometer measure?

The thermometer can measure temperatures ranging from 32°F to 392°F (0°C to 200°C), making it suitable for a wide variety of cooking needs.

4. Is the thermometer oven-safe?

Yes, the thermometer is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 392°F (200°C). This allows you to use it in a variety of cooking methods, such as roasting, baking, and broiling.

5. How do I clean the thermometer?

The thermometer can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it away. Do not immerse the display unit in water, as it is not waterproof.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • pamperedcheermom