• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"There Is a Problem With This Sites Security"

In summary, "There Is a Problem With This Sites Security" usually indicates an issue with the SSL certificate on the website. It is not recommended to continue browsing a website with this message as it could put your personal information at risk. Website owners can fix this problem by contacting their web hosting or SSL certificate provider, while visitors can try clearing their browser's cache or accessing the website from a different browser. It is important to exercise caution when seeing this message and to take preventative measures such as checking for the padlock icon and using secure browsers to avoid it in the future.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
All of a sudden I'm getting this message when trying to get on CC. Anyone else?

Are you using Internet Explorer? It is doing weird things... I posted a thread day before yesterday... It has some serious security issues where hackers can go in and take information from bank accounts, etc.

Nope, I just logged on and everything is fine for me.

Don't click on anything that says that...and check your system...you may have a virus.

My computer's internal calander needed to be reset when that happened to me. I think it was the same message. My computer's calander was off, so it thought the sites security was out of date.

fikibiff said:
My computer's internal calander needed to be reset when that happened to me. I think it was the same message. My computer's calander was off, so it thought the sites security was out of date.

I had this same problem a couple weeks ago!

1. What does "There Is a Problem With This Sites Security" mean?

This message typically appears when there is an issue with the SSL certificate on the website. This can happen if the certificate is expired, not correctly installed, or the website is trying to load insecure content.

2. Is it safe to continue browsing the website if I see this message?

In general, it is not recommended to continue browsing a website if you see this message. It could indicate that the website is not secure and your personal information could be at risk.

3. How can I fix this security problem on my website?

If you are a website owner, you can contact your web hosting provider or SSL certificate provider to troubleshoot and fix the issue. They may need to renew or reissue your certificate. If you are a visitor, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or accessing the website from a different browser.

4. Can I trust websites with this message?

It is always important to exercise caution when browsing the internet. If you see this message, it is best to avoid entering any personal information on the website until the issue is resolved.

5. How can I prevent this message from appearing in the future?

To prevent this message from appearing, make sure you are accessing secure websites by checking for the padlock icon in the address bar and using secure, updated browsers. You can also be cautious when entering personal information on websites and avoid clicking on suspicious links or pop-ups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pamperedchef.robin