• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

There is a game but I cannot remember the exact thing it says. You

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
There is a game but I cannot remember the exact thing it says. You are supposed to take a piece of paperwork and write down the one thing you would like to replace in your kitchen. I cannot remember where it goes from there but in the end you take that and put your husband's name in instead. Anyone want to help me?

straitfan

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2006
Re: Game?

Hmmmm, don't know about the game, but I sometimes ask this question during the introduction part of my shows and I seem to ALWAYS have someone who says "my husband!" LOL!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005

You ask the guests to write their own name at the top of the page. Under that they are to write the name of their spouse, significant other, or best friend.

They are then to think of the thing they most want to replace in their kitchen. Now, in the center of the paper they are to write the reason they want to get rid of that thing from their kitchen.

Collect all of the pieces of paper. Now read them as though they're replacing the person because of the reason they gave. This leads to things like . . .

Carol's getting rid of Bob because he's just too old and worn out.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007

You ask the guests to write their own name at the top of the page. Under that they are to write the name of their spouse, significant other, or best friend.

They are then to think of the thing they most want to replace in their kitchen. Now, in the center of the paper they are to write the reason they want to get rid of that thing from their kitchen.

Collect all of the pieces of paper. Now read them as though they're replacing the person because of the reason they gave. This leads to things like . . .

Carol's getting rid of Bob because he's just too old and worn out.

Thanks Rae!

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005

That game is a hoot! Thanks for reminding me of it...I used to do it at the beginning, then sprinkle the answers throughout the show for giggles!

shelly.nurse

May 28, 2009

I played this once, and one person wanted to replace her husband because he was "too small and had no power" I had a hard time reading that one out loud!!!

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009

LMAO this sounds like so much fun! I love it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
krystalscooking
Replies
Views