• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

There Go My Pampered Chef Dollars!

In summary, my first 3 months as a consultant are coming to an end, and I am proud to say that I've earned $700 PC dollars! Woohoo!! I've added some things to my collection for shows, but now my fiance found out about my pc dollars and keeps begging for stuff! He loves my fresh-squeezed lemonade, so I caved in and got him the Quick-Stir Pitcher, and now he wants the ENTIRE knife block set! It cracks me up that he's just as into this stuff as I am. :) I told him that the pitcher was a thank-you gift because he got me one of my very first bookings (with someone he works with). He
Morgan032032
Well, my first 3 months as a consultant are coming to an end, and I am proud to say that I've earned $700 PC dollars! Woohoo!! I've added some things to my collection for shows, but now my fiance found out about my pc dollars and keeps begging for stuff! He loves my fresh-squeezed lemonade, so I caved in and got him the Quick-Stir Pitcher, and now he wants the ENTIRE knife block set! It cracks me up that he's just as into this stuff as I am. :) I told him that the pitcher was a thank-you gift because he got me one of my very first bookings (with someone he works with). He's REALLY gonna have to lay on the charm if he wants that knife block set! :love:

Sounds like he'll be a wonderful asset to your business. The Furry Guy comes home with orders frequently.

How fabulous! Just make sure you put a few of those $s aside for Conference if you think you'll need them.

If he can wait until April, you can get the knife set 40% off! I would definately wait.

I am getting mine in Feb. My best friend hosted a show that had a feb show booked off of it and she doesn't want/need any of the host specials, so she is letting me get the knives :)

Oops, just realized you don't have to wait until April. Sorry LOL

Yeah, I almost ordered it the other night and was going to surprise him for his birthday, but then I realized that it would be wayyy smarter to wait until I could get it at 40% off! I think I can get it during my 4th month, right?

Have him host a show in February for you! You can get it at 60% off!

Yup, during your 4th month, and then again in April :)

well, if she got it for 60% off next month she wouldn't be able to use her PC $$$

I know! I keep telling him to host a show--a lot of his guy friends like to cook! And even female friends, too. I told him we can cook "manly things" at his party. Haha. He keeps saying no, but I figure that it's only a matter of time until he realizes what a good idea it is.

If you can afford out of pocket, I'd try to earn the knife block as a host in Feb at 60% off and save the PC Dollars for other stuff at 40% off in your 4th month and in April (since you can only do 40% off up to $500 in retail value each time) and/or supplies! ;)Congratulations in doing so well in your first 90 days!! :D

What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a type of reward currency that can be earned through hosting a Pampered Chef party or making a purchase. They can be redeemed for free or discounted products from our catalog.

How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can earn Pampered Chef Dollars by hosting a party with at least $200 in sales or by making a purchase of $75 or more. For every $10 you spend or every $200 in party sales, you will receive $1 in Pampered Chef Dollars.

Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do expire. They must be redeemed within 90 days of being earned, after which they will no longer be valid.

Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or offers?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. They can only be used towards the full retail price of products.

How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which products you would like to redeem them for. Your consultant will then process the order and deduct the corresponding amount of Pampered Chef Dollars from your total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views