• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Purina Diet: A Weight Loss Journey

F
friday
Weight Loss Story

I have 2 cats, and was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal-Mart and was in line to check out.
The woman behind me asked if I had a cat? Duh?

On impulse, I told her no, I was starting The Purina Diet again. Although I probably shouldn't, because
I'd ended up in the hospital the last time. But I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive
care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina kibbles and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy who was standing behind her.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the cat food poisoned me?

I told her no, I'd been sitting in the street licking my bum and a car hit me.

I thought the guy standing behind her was going to need help as he staggered to the door laughing.

(my old pastor sent this to me so it MUST be funny!)

Thats pretty funny..:D

I almost peed my pants! I was totally believing that you did this!!!!! lmfao! Thanks for the laugh Alison!

I have to bump this for others to read! Too good to miss!

I Love...the new whisks! They are so cute!

Thank you Greg!

I still don't know what they mean... Is it for a certain number of posts?

ChefLisa said:
the new whisks! They are so cute!

Thank you Greg!

Ok, I was totally confused there for a second! :confused::eek:I was racking my brain trying to figure out what new whisks...then I continued to read the post and saw Greg's name in there!!! TOO FUNNY!!!:D

So does anyone know what they are for? Cuz...I want one!!:party:

They are like the stars on CS - dependent on # of posts.

I can finally see them all. I used to only see them on Beth's posts. :)

1. Is The Purina Diet a real weight loss program?

Yes, The Purina Diet is a real weight loss program that involves incorporating Purina kibbles into your daily meals as a low-calorie and nutritionally complete option.

2. Can anyone follow The Purina Diet, or is it just for cat owners?

Anyone can follow The Purina Diet, regardless of whether they own a cat or not. It is a diet plan designed for humans and has nothing to do with cat ownership.

3. How does The Purina Diet work?

The Purina Diet works by substituting traditional meals with Purina kibbles, which are nutritionally complete and low in calories. By eating one or two kibbles whenever you feel hungry, you can reduce your overall calorie intake and promote weight loss.

4. Are there any risks associated with following The Purina Diet?

While The Purina Diet may be effective for weight loss, it is not recommended as a long-term or sustainable diet plan. It may also lead to nutrient deficiencies and potential health risks, as it is not designed for human consumption.

5. Is the story about someone ending up in the hospital after following The Purina Diet true?

No, the story about someone ending up in the hospital after following The Purina Diet is not true. It is simply a humorous anecdote and should not be taken seriously. It is important to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new diet plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchris
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies