• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there any other male Pampered Chef consultants out there?

In summary, men can become Pampered Chef consultants and there are resources and support for male consultants. Your gender does not affect your success, and there are ways to expand your customer base beyond your personal circle through virtual parties, events, and social media. Additionally, there are support groups and resources available for male consultants to help them succeed.
GregIsCooking
Hey everybody! I'm Greg from Gainesville, Florida. I signed up to be a PC consultant last year and didn't really do anything with it. Fast forward to last week when I renewed to try this again.I am recently separated and I'm looking to makes some extra income. I'm a little worried about getting customers because I have a pretty small personal circle to work from initially some I'm working on ideas to get out there at market to people that are not in my circle yet.Also, it seems that there aren't a whole lot of guys that are PC consultants so I hope that I can meet some of you PC dudes on here.Talk to you soon!-Greg

Welcome Greg, I'm a Greg too! :)

Welcome Greg! True- there are not a lot of male consultants. But many of PC's best sellers are men. Nathan Brown and David Meenen come to mind.
So you're in great company! Yes- getting outside of your circle is necessary for everyone.So be out going and share what you do in a soft sell manner.

I'm with Deb--many men are quite successful with PC. And, don't worry about your small personal circle. You need to get beyond that as quickly as possible anyway. Welcome! And, best wishes!

Thanks you guys for the encouragement :) My first host coaching meeting went great! She even ordered a Large Bar Pan cause she couldnt wait! I think she is going to have a great show!

You're good!

1. Can men become Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef is open to anyone who wants to join, regardless of gender.

2. Are there many male Pampered Chef consultants?

While the majority of Pampered Chef consultants are women, there are definitely male consultants as well. In fact, the number of male consultants has been steadily increasing in recent years.

3. Will being a male Pampered Chef consultant affect my success?

No, your gender does not determine your success as a Pampered Chef consultant. As long as you are passionate about the products and willing to put in the effort, you can be successful.

4. How can I reach customers outside of my personal circle?

There are many ways to expand your customer base, such as hosting virtual parties, attending local events and craft fairs, and utilizing social media to promote your business. You can also offer incentives for referrals to help spread the word.

5. Are there any resources for male Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, there are resources and support groups specifically for male Pampered Chef consultants, such as the "PC Dudes" Facebook group. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and tips on how to succeed as a male consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Joanna Hagopian