• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Pampered Chef Book: A Must-Read for Business Owners

In summary, the conversation revolves around the book "Doris Christopher's New Book" and the positive reviews and recommendations for it. The book is highly praised for its informative and useful content, and many suggest borrowing it from a library or purchasing it at a discounted price online. There is also a suggestion to donate the book to a library as a way to promote one's business and potentially receive a tax write-off. Some members of the conversation have attended book signing events for the author and highly recommend it. Overall, the book is highly recommended for those in the business and for anyone starting a new small business.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
Hey I was just wondering if anybody has read Doris Christopher's new book. does anyone know how much it costs? I have been thinking about getting it to see how i can use it in my business. anyways just curious about it.

Doris Christophers new BookYes! I have read it, and love it! As a matter of fact, I have posted about the book in the Chef's Lounge. Buy the book, you will love it!

PC BookI am new to the business, and have spent more than I have made....
But I recently borrowed the book from my local library! I have read most of it, and it is good. I always like to borroe before I buy!
Just a suggestion, if you are concerened by the price.

I would definitely recommend reading this book! For those who are already consultants and those who are considering it!! If you go to the main PC website, there is a link I believe that will allow you to order it online. Through there you get it at a pretty big discount and through Barnes and Noble, it's only $15.71 or something like that.

I loved the book!

Our cluster all placed a order together so we got free shipping ! I received the book last week , iam a few chapters into it,so far so good !! :D

hey thanks for all the replies. i think i will check my local library and see if they have it. if not i will go buy it this weekend. my birthday is sat. so maybe i can talk my hubby into that for a present :p

I have read 1/2 the book so far and LOVE IT! My husband finished it in one day. It is really good and informative. I would even recommend it to those with their own small business. It is full of good information.

LibraryJust a suggestion: if your library doesn't have a copy of the book, donate one. Of course, stamp your name and business info on the inside cover. It will get your name out there and it's a tax write-off!

Diane

dianevill said:
Just a suggestion: if your library doesn't have a copy of the book, donate one. Of course, stamp your name and business info on the inside cover. It will get your name out there and it's a tax write-off!

Diane

hey i didnt think about that. that is an awesome idea. i am the only consultant in my area that i know of. the closest one to me is about an hour away from here so if i did donate the book i would reap the rewards!! thanks for the tip.

I'm half way through the book and I love it. I think it is a great investment. It is also great for anybody starting a new small business. I recomended it to a girl who just started Southern Living. :D

I have read about 1/2 of the book and think it is great. Also, I was fortunate enough to be able to attend Doris' 2nd book signing event in Alameda, CA last night. She was great! She read from the introduction, answered questions that you will not find answers to anywhere else and then signed everyone's book(s). If you have the opportunity to attend one of her book signings, I highly recommend it!

PS - great idea on donating a book to the library!

What is "the Pampered Chef Book"?

"The Pampered Chef Book" is a catalog that showcases all of our products and provides many delicious recipes for you to try at home.

How can I get a copy of "the Pampered Chef Book"?

You can either request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant or view it online on our website. You can also download a digital version for easy access.

Are the recipes in "the Pampered Chef Book" easy to follow?

Yes, all of our recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow for cooks of all levels. We also provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure your success in the kitchen.

Can I purchase products directly from "the Pampered Chef Book"?

No, "the Pampered Chef Book" is a catalog and does not allow for direct purchases. However, you can contact your consultant or visit our website to place an order for any products you are interested in.

Do the products in "the Pampered Chef Book" come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will replace it or provide a refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • wadesgirl