• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Pampered Chef Book: A Must-Read for Fans and Entrepreneurs

In summary, "The Pampered Chef Book" is a quarterly catalog that features products, recipes, and special offers from Pampered Chef. It is available for purchase and can also be used to host a party and earn free products. The catalog is released four times a year with additional holiday editions. Not all products may be available for purchase, so it's best to check with a consultant or the website for availability.
PCALISON437613
:) :) WOW!!! I loved it... I purchased it online from Barnes and Noble at conference recieved it Wed and finished it today, great read! I would be interested in any of your thoughts on it. I found it really informative on the mission of The Pampered Chef and the evolution of the business.. Kudos to Doris Great Book!! :) :)

I just received my shipment today and I've already started. I'm about to sit down with it and hopefully finish it. What a great story AND a great recruiting tool! :)

I've got to order it!!!!!!

Definitely order it! You can go to www.bn.com/pamperedchef and place an order. You get a discount of 37% or something like that. I know when I ordered it at conference, if it was $25 or more of an order, you got free shipping. I ordered two books and paid no shipping. It's a great deal!

1. What is "the Pampered Chef Book"?

"The Pampered Chef Book" is a catalog that showcases all of our products, recipes, and special offers. It is a great resource for anyone interested in Pampered Chef products and cooking tips.

2. How often is "the Pampered Chef Book" released?

Our catalog is released four times a year, in January, April, July, and October. We also have holiday editions that are released in November and December.

3. Can I purchase products directly from "the Pampered Chef Book"?

Yes, you can purchase products directly from our catalog. Simply fill out the order form in the back of the book and submit it through your Pampered Chef consultant or online through our website.

4. Are all products featured in "the Pampered Chef Book" available for purchase?

Most of the products featured in our catalog are available for purchase, but some seasonal or limited edition items may not be available. Check with your consultant or our website for product availability.

5. Can I host a party using "the Pampered Chef Book"?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party using our catalog is a great way to earn free products and exclusive discounts. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and they will provide you with everything you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cakepampered
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • Audra Noonan
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • Cookie Kempe