• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does a New PC Consultant Kickstart Their Career?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home cooking demonstrations hosted by consultants. To become a consultant, you can sign up on their website or through a current consultant and receive a starter kit that includes everything needed to get started. To find a consultant in your area, you can use the "Find a Consultant" tool on their website. The starter kit includes top-selling products, catalogs, order forms, business supplies, and access to online training and support resources. Being a Pampered Chef consultant allows you to earn income, have access to discounts and promotions, and have a flexible schedule while being a part of a supportive community.
Man in the Kitchen
Hi!

I just wanted to drop a note to introduce myself.

My name is Chris, and I am a newly-minted PC Consultant. I am awaiting my kit and I already have 3 parties lined up. I am excited to find this community here and I am eager to start cribbing your guys' best ideas :)

Chris

Welcome, Chris, to PC and CS from another Virginian!

Chris welcome to PC and CS.

Congratulations on your new business!

Welcome. We're glad to have you.

Welcome - this site is awesome!!!

Welcome, and best wishes.

Welcome! "Crib" away - that's what we're here for!

Welcome from another guy here and a former Virginian (and hopefully a future one soon!)

Hey Wellcome! You are going to love this site. Everyone is so helpfull and nice. All the best to you.

Congrats and Welcome! Sounds like you're off to a great start! Kudos on your 3 shows....keep it up!

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! Great start and really great that you came here!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our consultants host in-home cooking demonstrations to showcase our products and provide customers with tips and recipes.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can become a Pampered Chef consultant by signing up on our website or through a current consultant. Our starter kit includes everything you need to get started and you can earn commission on sales from parties and online orders.

3. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in my area?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant in your area by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" tool. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants near you will be provided.

4. What is included in the starter kit for new consultants?

The starter kit for new consultants includes a variety of our top-selling products, catalogs, order forms, business supplies, and access to our online training and support resources. It also includes a 3-month subscription to our website and mobile app.

5. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through party sales, online orders, and building a team. You also have access to exclusive discounts, promotions, and incentives. Additionally, you have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and be a part of a supportive community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dvhl77
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Dingess