• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Themes - Recipe Help Please

In summary, the conversation discusses suggestions for easy and fail-proof recipes for an Italian theme party, as well as other potential theme ideas and game options. The Celebrations Theme Shows for the new Spring/Summer season is recommended as a resource for Italian recipes. Congratulations and good luck is also given to the new consultant.
Wendyss
Gold Member
Hi,
I just signed up to be a consultant and am trying to get my first six shows lined up using themes since most of the people who are having parties have had them before. One theme that was requested was Italian - can someone help with some quick, easy, and fail-proof recipes since that will be my first show? Any help with recipes for any other themes would be greatly appreciated too. I have found the theme binders but am now trying to work on recipes to match. Do you play games at the theme shows that tie in to the theme?
Thanks ahead for your help.

Wendy

Wendy:

The Celebrations Theme Shows for the new Spring/Summer season should be perfect for an Italian theme show - Cucina Italiana!!. There are recipes designed just for the Super Starter and you'll receive information in your kit when it arrives (if it hasn't already!). I believe the Mini Caprese Sandwiches fall into the Super Starter recipe and the recipes are available on Consultant's Corner. If you haven't received your consultant number/password yet to log into CC, let me know and I will gladly email you some of the Cucina Italiana recipes.

Congratulations on becoming one of the PC family!

Mary

Hi Wendy! Congrats on becoming a consultant and good luck with your first shows! For an Italian theme, you could try making a classic spaghetti and meatballs dish or a delicious lasagna. For a quick and easy option, you could also do a bruschetta appetizer or a caprese salad. As for games, you could try a "Name That Pasta" game or a "Build Your Own Pizza" game. For other themes, you could do a Mexican fiesta with tacos and guacamole, or a Hawaiian luau with teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers. Have fun with it and don't be afraid to get creative with your recipes and games! Good luck with everything!

1. What types of recipes can I find in the "Themes - Recipe Help Please" section?

The "Themes - Recipe Help Please" section features a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. These recipes are organized based on different themes, such as holidays, seasons, or specific ingredients.

2. Can I search for recipes by specific dietary restrictions in this section?

Yes, you can use the search function in the "Themes - Recipe Help Please" section to filter recipes by dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian options.

3. Are the recipes in this section easy to follow for beginner cooks?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef takes pride in creating recipes that are easy to follow for cooks of all levels. Each recipe in the "Themes - Recipe Help Please" section includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure a successful dish every time.

4. Can I save my favorite recipes from this section for future reference?

Yes, you can save recipes from the "Themes - Recipe Help Please" section by creating a free account on our website. This allows you to save your favorite recipes and access them anytime.

5. Are there any videos or tutorials available for these recipes?

Yes, you can find videos and tutorials for many of the recipes in the "Themes - Recipe Help Please" section on our website. These resources can help you better understand the recipe and techniques involved in creating the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liz Bradshaw
  • bunksc