• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Theme Show Recipes: From Death by Chocolate to Dips and More!

In summary, a Theme Show is a cooking demonstration that focuses on a specific theme and allows you to showcase products and recipes that fit that theme. You can choose a theme based on your personal interests, upcoming holidays, or current promotions from Pampered Chef. The recipes can be customized to fit dietary restrictions or preferences, and no special products need to be purchased. Themed parties can be hosted with a group of friends, either in person or virtually, with the help of consultants.
pchef2006
I'm looking for any and all theme show recipes ...
Especially:
Death By Chocolate
CSI
Desperate Housewives
Cheese & Wine
Drinks - alcoholic or non-alcoholic
Desserts
Dips

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Could someone please post a murder mystery show that has worked well for them? I have a show in 2 days and am not crazy about the one I have. Thanks!

Hi there! I love theme show recipes too and I have a few suggestions for you. For the Death By Chocolate theme, you could make a rich and decadent chocolate lava cake. For the CSI theme, you could make "crime scene" cupcakes with red velvet cake and white frosting, topped with a gummy "body" and a sprinkle of red food coloring as "blood." For Desperate Housewives, you could make a fancy cheese and wine platter with a variety of cheeses, crackers, and grapes. For drinks, you could make a "housewife martini" with vodka, cranberry juice, and a splash of lime. For desserts, you could make mini apple pies for a classic American housewife feel. And for dips, a classic spinach and artichoke dip would be perfect for any of these themes. I hope these ideas help, and have fun with your theme show party!

1. What is a Theme Show?

A Theme Show is a cooking demonstration that focuses on a specific theme, such as holiday baking or quick weeknight meals. It allows you to showcase specific products and recipes that fit the theme, making it a fun and unique experience for your guests.

2. How do I choose a Theme for my show?

You can choose a Theme based on your personal interests, upcoming holidays, or current promotions from Pampered Chef. You can also ask your guests for suggestions or tailor the theme to fit their needs.

3. Can I customize the recipes for my Theme Show?

Yes, you can customize the recipes to fit your guests' dietary restrictions or preferences. Our consultants are trained to provide alternative ingredient options and modifications to make the recipes suitable for everyone.

4. Do I need to purchase special products for a Theme Show?

No, you do not need to purchase any special products for a Theme Show. Our consultants will work with you to use products you already have or suggest alternative options that are similar.

5. Can I host a themed party with a group of friends?

Yes, you can host a themed party with a group of friends. Our consultants can work with you to plan a fun and interactive cooking experience for your group, whether it's in person or virtually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • michelelashuk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Marg
Replies