• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the PC Theme Show Notebook Cover | Find Your Perfect Binder

I think you can just go onto CC under the Recipes section. Look for the Theme Shows & the Theme Show Recipes Archive. There, you'll find some of the past themes that you can then just print off on your own for your binder. That's what I am planning to do, since I can't order those inserts anymore.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
Has PC ever offered a Theme Show binder? The picture shows a binder with a PC Theme Show Cover. But all I got was inserts.

We only got the inserts and the paper to put into the binder. We need to provide the binder ourselves.

NooraK said:
We only got the inserts and the paper to put into the binder. We need to provide the binder ourselves.

Oh ok. I got the inserts but no cover page. I can just make one

The binder they offered was like 2 years ago - binder cover inserts. You can just make one; go to a scrapbooking store and come up with something awesome.

scottcooks said:
The binder they offered was like 2 years ago - binder cover inserts. You can just make one; go to a scrapbooking store and come up with something awesome.

Thanks Scott. No need to go to a scrapbooking store. I pratically have one downstairs. LOL This cover has inspired me to bring out the Cricut I had to have and have used 4 times. LOL

I am an oldie but goodie to PC, but New as a PC Consultant. Can you tell me where to find the theme show inserts. I am very interested in providing hosts with different theme for their PC Cooking Shows.

Thanks
Beth

bgilmore said:
I am an oldie but goodie to PC, but New as a PC Consultant. Can you tell me where to find the theme show inserts. I am very interested in providing hosts with different theme for their PC Cooking Shows.

Thanks
Beth

supply order form

DebbieJ said:
supply order form

You can only get the current themes, correct?

I think you can just go onto CC under the Recipes section. Look for the Theme Shows & the Theme Show Recipes Archive. There, you'll find some of the past themes that you can then just print off on your own for your binder. That's what I am planning to do, since I can't order those inserts anymore.

Yes CC, but there are a lot of one- and two-page ideas on here as well. Do a search for Theme Shows and you'll find awesome ideas.

What is a Theme Show Notebook Cover?

A Theme Show Notebook Cover is a customizable cover for a notebook that is used to organize and plan themed cooking demonstrations or parties. It is designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to use during their presentations.

How do I use a Theme Show Notebook Cover?

To use a Theme Show Notebook Cover, simply slide a notebook into the designated slot and use the tabs and pockets to organize your recipes, notes, and materials for your themed cooking demonstration. It is a useful tool for keeping everything in one place and staying organized during your presentation.

Can I personalize the Theme Show Notebook Cover?

Yes, the Theme Show Notebook Cover can be personalized with your name, contact information, and even a logo or image. This adds a professional touch to your presentation and makes it easier for guests to reach you for future orders or parties.

What size notebook fits in the Theme Show Notebook Cover?

The Theme Show Notebook Cover is designed to fit a standard 8.5" x 11" notebook. However, it can also accommodate smaller or larger notebooks by adjusting the elastic straps on the corners to hold the notebook securely in place.

Is the Theme Show Notebook Cover durable?

Yes, the Theme Show Notebook Cover is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand regular use. It is also water-resistant, making it a great option for outdoor or kitchen demonstrations where spills may occur.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rbvernon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies
Views
jillvw76
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies