1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Theme Show Notebook Cover

1. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

Has PC ever offered a Theme Show binder? The picture shows a binder with a PC Theme Show Cover. But all I got was inserts.

2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

We only got the inserts and the paper to put into the binder. We need to provide the binder ourselves.

Jun 4, 2009
  3. PamperedChefLayla

Oh ok. I got the inserts but no cover page. I can just make one

4. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

The binder they offered was like 2 years ago - binder cover inserts. You can just make one; go to a scrapbooking store and come up with something awesome.

Jun 5, 2009
  5. PamperedChefLayla

Thanks Scott. No need to go to a scrapbooking store. I pratically have one downstairs. LOL This cover has inspired me to bring out the Cricut I had to have and have used 4 times. LOL

6. I am an oldie but goodie to PC, but New as a PC Consultant. Can you tell me where to find the theme show inserts. I am very interested in providing hosts with different theme for their PC Cooking Shows.

Thanks
    Beth

Jun 7, 2009
  7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

supply order form

Jun 7, 2009
  8. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

You can only get the current themes, correct?

I think you can just go onto CC under the Recipes section. Look for the Theme Shows & the Theme Show Recipes Archive. There, you'll find some of the past themes that you can then just print off on your own for your binder. That's what I am planning to do, since I can't order those inserts anymore.

Jun 7, 2009
  9. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Yes CC, but there are a lot of one- and two-page ideas on here as well. Do a search for Theme Shows and you'll find awesome ideas.

Jun 8, 2009
Have something to add?