• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Extravaganza: A Collection of Invites and Flyers

YOU. I really mean it. I am more excited than ever to get started...and feel like I've already learned so much! Many thanks...Julie :)Julie, you are so welcome! You will find this site has the most amazing people who are here to help and share. I have been with PC for 3 1/2 years and my business really took off after I found this site and started putting into practice some of the great ideas I found here. Good luck! You will do great! :)In summary, the conversation was about sharing theme show ideas and flyers, as well as discussing the use of Microsoft Office and invitations for shows. Members expressed their gratitude for the
Bump! Let's talk more about Amazing Race Shows! I'm really thinking about doing it at my show on Saturday!:)

Anyone done a Price I$ Right Show before?

chefmeg said:
I have to give credit to the mail merge deal to my computer guru hubby-could never do half of this without him!

I have tried mail merge several times - I used to know how to do it with Windows 98... now that I have updated my MS Office - I just can't figure it out:( If you have any tips I would love to hear them!

Thanks,
Leea:cool:

Some more theme shows...So I spent some time this afternoon working on some theme show flyers... I'm sure I've seen all of these ideas posted here before, but just wanted to add some of my work to this incredible site! Enjoy!

Attachments

• 5 Ingredients or Less Night.doc
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,449
  • Death by Chocolate Show.doc
    309.5 KB · Views: 1,434
  • Mexican Fiesta.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,108
GourmetGirl,

Thanks for sharing! These flyers are awesome!

When you do the 5 ingredients or less show, what do you make? Thanks. Trish

My favorite recipe with 5 or less ingredients is as follows:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 c. catalina dressing
1 small can whole cranberry dressing
1/2 envelope lipton onion soup mix

In a 9"x13" baker put chicken breasts. Cover with catalina dressing on both sides. Pour cranberry dressing on top of chicken breasts. Sprinkle soup mix over chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

This is also really good with other dressings/marinades, such as an apple mint glaze (makes it taste very holiday-ish). I would do this recipe in a tv style where i already have one prepared that comes out of the oven maybe 20 minutes after you're done with the demo (so to talk about collections, bookings binder, etc). Then you can take the extra one home and have dinner for your own family for the next night!

You could also do a google search for recipes with 5 ingredients or less

This is the best! You all are amazing. Hey, does anyone have a flyer that just advertises that you have a Theme Show binder & ask for details? Thanks!

Basic Theme Show Flyer--I have this Basic Theme Show Flyer. Tells the host that she can do a theme show and what kind there are you can pretty much change it to the way you want since it is in word. Hope that helps some chefkeri...

Attachments

• ThemeShowFlyer.doc
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,669
kat29 said:
I have this Basic Theme Show Flyer. Tells the host that she can do a theme show and what kind there are you can pretty much change it to the way you want since it is in word. Hope that helps some chefkeri...

What recipes do you offer with/for wach of these themes?

GourmetGirl said:
My favorite recipe with 5 or less ingredients is as follows:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 c. catalina dressing
1 small can whole cranberry dressing
1/2 envelope lipton onion soup mix

In a 9"x13" baker put chicken breasts. Cover with catalina dressing on both sides. Pour cranberry dressing on top of chicken breasts. Sprinkle soup mix over chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

This is also really good with other dressings/marinades, such as an apple mint glaze (makes it taste very holiday-ish). I would do this recipe in a tv style where i already have one prepared that comes out of the oven maybe 20 minutes after you're done with the demo (so to talk about collections, bookings binder, etc). Then you can take the extra one home and have dinner for your own family for the next night!

You could also do a google search for recipes with 5 ingredients or less

What tools does this recipe show besides the cookware?

Thank you all for all your tips and show theme ideas! I can't wait to try some of them out with my hosts! I hope to start getting more bookings with these ideas!

I made that 5 ingredient chicken recipe for dinner the other night...... It was FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing Race--need ideas to promote
PampMomof3 said:
Bump! Let's talk more about Amazing Race Shows! I'm really thinking about doing it at my show on Saturday!:)

How do you talk these up at shows or to hosts? I keep trying to get a host to choose this option, but so far none have! I would LOVE to start doing these instead of the regular shows. I put it as a show option on my website and I have it as a show option on a folder I pass around.

Also, for those of you who have theme show or booking binders, what all goes in them? Just a sheet for each theme you offer? Do you pass it around or keep it with you for taking orders? I have a folder with flyers for the services I offer (wedding, fundraisers), upcoming specials, one sheet with some different recipes for shows (this is where I have the Amazing Race info), and the open shows dates for the next two months with a pencil. I try to pass this around at my shows-when I remember!

by the way-THANK YOU to those of you who have attached your flyers. What a help!!

dannyzmom said:
What recipes do you offer with/for wach of these
dannyzmom said:
dannyzmom said:
What recipes do you offer with/for wach of these themes?

dannyzmom - the basic theme flyer you can change to whatever themes you want on it. Someone gave that flyer to me. Just haven't gotten around to changing the themes on it yet for what I want to offer. Hope that helps.

Those are awsome... thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

Hi All,

I have recently come up with a Show/Open House idea and I wanted to run it by all of you. I am calling it a Mystery Gift Party/Open House. Has anybody ever heard of this type of show?

I am going to be displaying my NEW collection of items as well and our favorites and others, pretty much as many as I can fit! :) And I am going to give people the opportunity to "earn" tickets for this party. By bringing a friend, or by bringing their favorite PC recipe with them, or even by booking show. The tickets will be collected, and of course you don't have to be present to win, but at the end of the event I will talley up everyones orders. At that point I will start drawing tickets for the Hostess Benefits that have been earned for the Party/Open House. So one ticket could get a 1/2 priced item. While 10 tickets could get 30% off. And finally the free product value will be divided as well, so three people might get $30.00 in free product.

I hope I am explaining this right. Bascially I am wondering if anyone has hearsd of this type of show in the past. I know that the Myserty Hostess idea is popular, but I wanted to put a spin on it.

Let me know your thoughts and any ideas you have on how I people can "earn" more tickets and such. I haven't finalized this yet but I am hoping too! :)

Thanks!

Kristen,I like your enthusiasm, but I'm not sure how this is different from a Mystery Host party. Many consultants split the benefits and give out tickets for stuff like: RSVP, bookings, bringing a friend, bringing an outside order, etc. Maybe I'm just too tired to see...

Special_K said:
Let me know your thoughts and any ideas you have on how I people can "earn" more tickets and such. I haven't finalized this yet but I am hoping too! :)

Thanks!

Here's how I've done it:
•Earn One ticket by placing an order.
•Earn One ticket for each $50 in products ordered!
•Earn Two tickets for each friend or outside order you bring!
•Earn Three tickets for booking a Show! (list months)
•Earn Five tickets when you sign up to become a Pampered Chef Consultant & order your Starter Kit! (only $90 for over $350 worth of products/supplies)

pamperedgirl3 said:
How do you talk these up at shows or to hosts? I keep trying to get a host to choose this option, but so far none have! I would LOVE to start doing these instead of the regular shows. I put it as a show option on my website and I have it as a show option on a folder I pass around.

If I'm really excited about the new show idea I simply ask my Host to try it out. If they are on board but still a little hesitant, I offer to buy the ingredients. They must promist to get at least 10 adult guests to her show. I hope this helps. Generally the Hosts are willing to try out something new. Especially if they are a friend and have had several shows.

I hope this helps...:cool:

I saw, a few posts back, about the superbowl. Here are a few of the flyers i have come up with that are football, sports related, I guess. Hope you can use them! :)

Attachments

• melonsuperbowl.doc
    51 KB · Views: 694
  • just for the guys.doc
    85.5 KB · Views: 734
  • just for the guys v_2.doc
    66 KB · Views: 710
  • superbowl party flyer.doc
    914 KB · Views: 779
ooops never mind

Thanks!!!Thank you sooooo much for sharing!!! You guys rock!!!!:D

Here are some more invites/flyers!Here are some invites/flyers that I have used and really work well.

Attachments

• Invites for mailing.pub
    304.5 KB · Views: 830
  • Lisamarie_invite.doc
    115.5 KB · Views: 760
  • November Special Letter for bookings.pub
    1.2 MB · Views: 802
  • November Postcards.pub
    56 KB · Views: 579
Here are a few I made.

Attachments

• Stork the Freezer1.pdf
    103.9 KB · Views: 983
  • Vegas Night1.pdf
    134.9 KB · Views: 788
  • Margaritaville1.pdf
    70.3 KB · Views: 892
is there someone that can convert those to word so I can change the info? those look great tammy, by the way! i really want to use the vegas night and the margaritaville one :) LOVE THEM!

Here is the game for the Vegas Night theme. I had to retype it, so bare with me!

Attachments

• Take a Card Game.doc
    26 KB · Views: 1,039
thanks alot tammy, i printed it out for my show this friday! i think they will like it! do you know if it will work with a no demo show?

Thanks to everyone that posted the invites!!!

Thought I would share these too........

Attachments

• Theme shows - amended 5-07.doc
    544.5 KB · Views: 1,304
Hmm.....only one file loaded. Will try again for the other. Here goes....

Attachments

• THEME SHOWS flyer.pdf
    165 KB · Views: 1,366
The file was too big - had to reduce the file size so it would work.

picky, picky :)

These are fantastic flyers!!! I am always looking for invitations. Thank you!!

Tammy, I hope you are still reading this because I LOVE the Margarittaville one, but I cannot change anything, not even type in the name of my hostess, which kind of defeats the purpose!

MargaritavilleHere's a word version of the Margaritaville invite ...

Attachments

• Margaritaville word.doc
    54 KB · Views: 865
Does anyone have any invites for grilling shows, pool shows, tailgate etc. Thanks in advance

might helpHi,
I revamped some that were already on here for these two. I've decided to go back to the postcards, but personalized ones. It's just cheaper.
Hope this helps,
Jane :)

Attachments

• SENSATIONAL SUMMER2.doc
    102 KB · Views: 870
  • chillin and grillin postcard2.doc
    106 KB · Views: 886
these are cute, jane - thanks for sharing

chefjill said:
Deb --- thank you so much to starting this site! Another consultant told me about it last week, and I'm hooked!!! Your information just rocks, and it makes me proud to be part of a group that wants nothing more than to help others become successful.

Thank you! Thank you!!

Jill Wright
Director, Benicia, CA
[email protected]
Page Not Found

Jill,

I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks Deb for the wealth of information.

:thumbup:

Just thought that I'd add a Flyer for Stoneware and a couple for Seasonal shows.
I hope someone can use them!:chef::chef:

Attachments

• Stone Age Theme Flyer.doc
    133 KB · Views: 721
  • Thanksgiving&Christmas Theme Flyer.doc
    151.5 KB · Views: 786
  • An Apple a Day.doc
    90.5 KB · Views: 673
Ok so my Great Aunt is hosting a show. We are going to have it in the rec room at her senior apartment complex. She wants me to make flyers to leave on everyones doors. The complex has about 100-150 apartments! Yikes...! So I am trying to figure out what to put on the flyer...any ideas or templates or flyers that I could tweak? We are doing a brunch show @11am on November 30th. So in time for Hannakh and Christmas.... Please help I am not good at this kinda thing!

Thanks!
Megan

one of my friends is booking a show and loves Twilight..does anyone have any good ideas for it??

First thing that comes to mind is making bloody mary's LOL At least that can also be done as a virgin bloody mary if need be LOL Highlights the shaker and glasses anyway.

Any Ideas for a wine and cheese themed show?

Has anyone tried making that chicken dish with the onion soup and catalina dressing in the DCB?

SOUNDS YUMMY!!

Re: Simple Additions ShowI would LOVE to do this, but I only have a couple of pieces of Simple Additions. :( I will keep this, however, for future reference. :)

posting to see if there are any new flyers out there for theme shows!!

I am looking for an invite for a housewarming party in October and a generic invite for oct 2011 that is including the stone special for guests

OMG!!!!! This website is amazing and so encouraging and helpfull!

And that KAM girl is GREAT! THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS OF SHARING!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kimcooks4u
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
Replies