• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host the Perfect Theme Show: Mexican in Minutes, Gameday & More!

In summary, a group of consultants are discussing the idea of creating a theme show book to share with each other. They suggest themes such as Mexican in Minutes, Gameday, Cold Stone, etc. to excite potential hosts and encourage bookings. Some consultants have already started working on their own theme shows, such as a Mexican Fiesta, Princess Party, Tailgating and Back to School Power Cooking shows. They also mention the importance of keeping things simple and duplicatable for new team members. One consultant even has a binder full of theme shows that she is willing to scan and share. They also discuss the idea of posting these themes and ideas in a Google Doc or through attachments in messages.
marystell1
Has anyone put together a theme show book? Something with enticing photos of recipes covering stuff like Mexican in Minutes, Gameday, Cold Stone, etc. I want to put something together that would excite potential hosts and encourage bookings. Having something guests could browse through would save time and help my senior moments. If anyone has something they'd be willing to share, I won't have reinvent the wheel. Thanks!

I'm trying to work one up too but am finding the idea daunting since I'm a new consultant and haven't done any 'theme' shows yet. So far, I've printed off the power cooking flyers from the PC website since I think these would be good to offer during 'crazy back to school' time. I've also noted shows to check out that I've seen in various other PC materials - Sangria and sandals, margarita madness, ice cream nachos - but I haven't looked them up yet.I hope others have some great ideas to add :)

I am working on this too! I have a friend who sells "Stampin Up" and is really into scrapbooking. She is going to help me once I have my ideas ready. So far I have Mexican Fiesta, Happy Hour, Power Cooking, Brunch, Chocolate Lovers and Soup and Slippers.

I'm starting to do this, I just did a Mexican show and got a couple of photos. I keep forgetting to take pictures! I love all these ideas :)I'm doing a princess party tomorrow for children being as its the holidays. It'll involve icing pink cupcakes, a kiss the frog game and I'm thinking of putting a Disney film on in the next room for the children to watch

Oh my gosh, this is genius!

Is there somewhere that these ideas/themes can be posted to be shared -- like a Google Doc or something? I have some ideas I was working on too. No need to reinvent the wheel, right?

creativephrog said:
Is there somewhere that these ideas/themes can be posted to be shared -- like a Google Doc or something? I have some ideas I was working on too. No need to reinvent the wheel, right?

We just attach things directly into a message. As long as it isn't too big.
When you type your message, look for the little paper-clip icon in the top section of the message screen.

I received such a binder from a consultant who gave up the business. It's huge! It looks like something PC was actually doing sometime ago. Coordinated with invites & recipe cards and all that. I'm assuming this prior consultant had to pay for the pages but I really don't know. It's chock-full of theme shows. I'll see what I can do about scanning it all.

I have my theme list, a few outlines, and invitations, if someone wants to add pics. But how do I get them all on here?

ChefPeg said:
I received such a binder from a consultant who gave up the business. It's huge! It looks like something PC was actually doing sometime ago. Coordinated with invites & recipe cards and all that. I'm assuming this prior consultant had to pay for the pages but I really don't know. It's chock-full of theme shows. I'll see what I can do about scanning it all.

That would be awesome. My intention was to devote my spare time to doing this but I also just started my Facebook PC Business Page and have been devoting most of my time to that. Thanks!

I have a sheet - from here a long time ago - with about 10 different themes. It's in my book, but i don't make a big deal about it. Too many choices tend to confuse my hosts.

SO I usually say Sept. is my Tailgating month, and now it's also my Back to School Power cooking month, too! If those don't work, I'll give them a couple of other choices.

The idea is to keep it simple and duplicatable (sp) so any new team members you have can do the same things with just a little bit of practice.

This is not to say I don't like all the ideas on here; :blushing: the idea is don't overwhelm your potential hosts.

just my 2 cents;)

I actually have done this! I will see if I can post it on here. I created it in Print Master Gold so it might be a bit difficult and I am not sure you will be able to open it so let me know if there are issues with it.

What I do to avoid overwhelming my host with decisions is I stick to easy recipes that I know I can make and I only have about 4 or 5 options that fit with the current season for example summer recipes during summer and fall recipes in fall. I will also change them up between shows if I feel that customers are tending to not choose a specific recipe and replace it with a more popular one. I also list the ingredients so that they know what they will have to provide for the show. Also in the binder I have copies of all the flyers for the next few months as well as new consultant promos. I have the guests pass it around to look at during the show or while I talk about the booking slide THIS WORKS GREAT!!

Attachments

• Party Cards.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 929
ashberk23 said:
I actually have done this! I will see if I can post it on here. I created it in Print Master Gold so it might be a bit difficult and I am not sure you will be able to open it so let me know if there are issues with it.

What I do to avoid overwhelming my host with decisions is I stick to easy recipes that I know I can make and I only have about 4 or 5 options that fit with the current season for example summer recipes during summer and fall recipes in fall. I will also change them up between shows if I feel that customers are tending to not choose a specific recipe and replace it with a more popular one. I also list the ingredients so that they know what they will have to provide for the show. Also in the binder I have copies of all the flyers for the next few months as well as new consultant promos. I have the guests pass it around to look at during the show or while I talk about the booking slide THIS WORKS GREAT!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I love these cards!!!

ChefGwendolyn said:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I love these cards!!!
Your welcome!!! I do plan to eventually, when time allows... make some more. When I do I will post those up as well. Sorry if the file format made them really small... when I looked at it on my computer they were small but I printed them as full pages. You could also put them in a small photo album to pass around though!! :)

Consultants corner has a tone of flyers to but into these types of books. They are under Products & Recipes/Cooking shows/theme shows.The "Theme Shows Recipe Archives" is especially helpful. Also you can open your seasons best recipe books to the recipe you want to display and slip it into a sheet protector. I use the PC table top flip folder for mine and have it displayed at the check out.

Thanks. These cards are helpful.

1. What is the concept behind "Host the Perfect Theme Show: Mexican in Minutes, Gameday & More!"?

The concept is to provide easy and delicious meal ideas for hosting themed parties, such as a Mexican-themed show or a gameday party, using Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into a Mexican-themed party?

We have a variety of products that are perfect for making Mexican-inspired dishes, such as our Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, and stone cookware. We also offer recipes specifically designed for these products and themes, making it easy to create a delicious and authentic Mexican meal.

3. Can I customize the menu for the theme show?

Absolutely! Our theme show menus are just suggestions, and you are welcome to mix and match recipes to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary needs.

4. Do I need to be an experienced cook to host a theme show?

Not at all! Our products are designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable for everyone, regardless of their skill level. Plus, our consultants are always available to provide tips and guidance throughout the show.

5. How can I make my gameday party more fun with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef products are perfect for creating game day snacks and treats, such as our Mini Deep Covered Baker for dips, the Rockcrok for chili, and our Stackable Cooling Rack for baking. We also have fun and festive serving pieces to add a touch of team spirit to your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefJones
Replies
Views
nay62
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mgranich