• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore Theme Shows and How to Create a Binder with Expert Consultants"

In summary, a theme show can be as simple or as complex as you want it to be. You can find hundreds of files online to help you with your show. It is easy to put together and your guests will love it!
redd3708
I keep reading about some consultants showing a "Theme Show Binder". What kinds of theme shows do you offer and how do you set up your binder?

Also, is having a themed show difficult? I read parts of a murder mystery theme and it sounds a little complex....maybe I should read the whole thing? :p

I don't do a whole lot of theme shows...most of my hosts don't want to do them, but I do have a binder with all sorts of theme show stuff in it. I got the files from here...go to Files and under Theme Shows you will find hundreds of files for games and themes.

A theme show can be as simple or as complex as you want to make it. I never have anyone who wants a theme show...I think they think it will be too hard. But, think about simple things such as "Death by Chocolate" where the recipe you prepare will be chocolate. A great recipe would be the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. You can give tips on cooking with chocolate, discuss the different kinds of chocolate, etc. You could do the same with a "Mexican Fiesta" theme...use a mexican dish, talk about the different kinds of peppers and spices, etc. You could even do a "Banana Split" theme. All you need there is ice cream, toppings, bananas, etc. You can demo the cutting boards, knives, simple additions, food chopper or cheese grater for nuts, ice cream scoop, egg slicer plus...the list is endless.

In June, I am having a Haiwaian Luau. My host has had several shows, and wanted to do something different. My director shared with me her show plan, invitation and recipes included. It has been very easy to plan, and my host is excited. I think that is one thing about theme shows, it helps to get your host excited about her show, that it will be something different. It really is not that hard to do. I have had several Mexican Fiesta's also.

I've had alot of success with Amazing Race parties. There are step-by-step instructions in the files for this show. It does take a bit of preparation, but the guests absolutely LOVE it!!

Under the files there are lots of themes like; spa day, Death by Chocolate, Price is Right, Dr. Phil, Mexican Fiesta, Jimmy Buffet, Murder mystery, and so on.

Personally, I am staying away from the murder mystery shows, they seem like ALOT of work (and a little boring). I wouldn't mind going to one to see how it is all supposed to work. Because reading through it...I don't get it. There was one Murder at the Hotel that sounded pretty interesting and a little more fun, but I will need to see one first.

Theme show ideasHi ladies! I'm pretty new at all of this but I think theme shows are tons of fun. Pretty easy to put together and can be as complex as you want. I have been putting together more of a presentation book filled with theme ideas. I'll add a few of my files for you to get the idea. Once I have a host pick the one she wants then I play with it and add games and fun facts dealing with that particular theme. You can find tons of stuff online. I'm really looking forward making this an option for my host's. Hope this helps some of you out (I have more but just wanted to give you an idea of what to put in your binder or book)!:D

Attachments

• Greek Theme Show.doc
    24 KB · Views: 526
  • Fantastic Fondue themed party.doc
    69 KB · Views: 564
  • PJpartytheme.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 582

1. What is an Explore Theme Show?

An Explore Theme Show is a special type of Pampered Chef party where our expert consultants guide you and your guests through a specific theme, such as healthy eating, holiday entertaining, or outdoor grilling. These themed shows provide a unique and fun way to learn about our products and how to use them in different ways.

2. How do I book an Explore Theme Show?

To book an Explore Theme Show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which theme you are interested in. They will work with you to schedule a date and time that works for you and your guests. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance in finding a consultant near you.

3. Can I choose a specific consultant for my Explore Theme Show?

Yes, you can request a specific consultant for your Explore Theme Show. If you have a preferred consultant, just let them know when you book your party. If you do not have a specific consultant in mind, our customer service team can help match you with an expert consultant in your area.

4. What is a binder and why is it important for an Explore Theme Show?

A binder is a customizable tool provided by Pampered Chef that contains all the information and resources related to your chosen theme. It includes recipes, product information, and tips and tricks from our expert consultants. It is important for an Explore Theme Show as it serves as a guide for your party and helps you and your guests get the most out of the experience.

5. Can I still earn host rewards with an Explore Theme Show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards with an Explore Theme Show. As the host, you will receive free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties with your consultant. Your consultant will provide more details on the host rewards program during your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered_Princess
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
2 3 4
Replies
Views
REBECCA.PC