• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore New Theme Shows with Pampered Chef

In summary, the consultant offers different theme shows that can be used for parties. They provide a file of ideas and a way to get in touch with them.
Filp chartI just orderd the new FILP CHART from the supply order # 9631 $13.00 and 9630 $1.75 for the inserts and I Love it I fave found that people did not look at the bookings binder as much , but the are looking at the filp chart cause I have it next to me . I show the up comming host specials and have the the same flyers that I woud have in a book in the stand up Flip Chart and every one is really looking at it I think its going to work great Doreen

When you would like a copy of something someone eludes to in their post- please privately email the person who posted it. You can do this by clicking on their name to the left of the post. You also have an option of privately messaging them. This way the forums don't get clogged with requests.
Thanks!

FlyersTHANK- YOU GINGER Doreen

cltrinityI have been a consultant since Aug. 2004 and love it and haven't got to do any theme shows yet, but working on it might have a few lined up at a future date. Any input or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Carey

Theme Show InfoI also would love to see and use the theme show information. If you could please forward to [email protected] I would really appreciate it.

Thanks and Happy Pampering !!

Themed ShowsPlease share with me too!

Thanks in Advanced!

There are a bunch of theme show fliers and invitations throughout this thread. All you have to do is go through each page one at a time to get them. There are there for the taking.

I have not received my email yet so maybe I put my address in wrong so let me try again [email protected] I would really appricate having this I am going to be doing my 1st outdoor show and I would like to send her some show ideas asap.

Thanks again,
Erin

Thank YouTHANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! Thanks so much for posting all those flyers! I greatly appreciate. I'm trying to get more bookings and I really think that these will help!

The fliers are not being sent to each person individually, but posted here on the board. All you have to do is scroll through each page and find them.

Thanks Ginger!Thanks you so much for the ideas ladies. I am really excited and would like to try a theme show one day. Ginger thanks for the attachments, they are so helpful. Also I e-mailed you today and I hope I sent it to the right address. It was an e-mail address for you I saw on one of your attachments. Let me know if you didn't get an e-mail from me and let me know the right e-mail so I can try again. Thanks so much! :)
Janel Kelly

theme showsHI Sarah, I'd love a copy of those theme shows if you wouldn't mind. You can send them to [email protected]. Thank you in advance! Tina

hi i would like a copy of these if you care, just getting started , and need some help.
you can send them to [email protected]
thanks,
julie

Hello, I would also like a copy. Thank you!

Everyone is asking for copies of the theme show fliers to be sent directly to them. I am not sure who you are asking. I have posted a bunch on this thread. All you have to do is go back through the pages and open them. If you are having problems, try right clicking and choose save instead of open. Save it to a folder and then try opening it there.

Please email me a copy also! My email address is [email protected] . thank you in advance!
Ashley

theme show ideasI would love the theme show ideas as well!! That is so generous and sooooooo helpful THANKS
[email protected]

Kara

Theme Show FileHi Kim,

I'd be thrilled if you'd share that file with me. I just put together a Theme Show Binder quickly last night, I'm not overly pleased with it, but it's a start. Anything that anyone is willing to share would be great!

As time goes on and I get more in my collection I'll pass on the favour.

Thanks,
Steph

[email protected]

KimRvnkelPC said:
I have a file that my director sent to me awhile ago. It has several invitations on it plus some notes to help with some of the different theme shows. I don't mind sending it to anyone interested. I will warn you that it takes my computer about 30 minutes to upload/download this file. It does have several repeats on it, but there are a lot of flyers. I use the black recruiting binder off of supplies and I have recruiting information, then the specials and special flyers, then the celebrations info, hosting information, and then a copy of all the invitations of each theme show. I use this at shows and at booths. I tell everyone this is not exclusive, but what I have or others have thought of. I let them know if they want any specific show that I don't have in there, we can a PC show using any theme. Anyone interested please contact me and I will e-mail the file to you. I would try to attach it, but I am still figuring this forum out, plus it is a big file.

Kimberly Runkle
717-318-3459
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/kimrunkleskitchen

Theme Show FilePreviously I had posted that I had a file to share. I have been having trouble for months now when sending the file. I was hoping that some of you who did get the theme show file with me would share it with others. I am sorry for the inconvenience to everyone, but my computer has a mind of its own. I think the file is too big for it to handle. Again my apologies. :(

Theme Show.....I am doing 2 theme shows in June...the first on June 1, is a Margarita Party. I type out labels, and do the invitations for all of my hosts' guests. I will put something like, "Join Mary Smith at her home at 222 E. Nowhere St., Nowhere, NJ 08999 at 6:57 pm on June 1, 2005 for a Margarita Party! Wear your best Hawaiian shirt, and hat, and be sure to RSVP to Mary at 555-5555 by May 27. Bring a friend and a smile!!"

Then, our menu is going to be Margaritas using the Quick Stir Pitcher, and 2 recipes from the Seasons Best Spring/Summer 2005...The Mexican Dip, The Guacamole Dip and Salsa (made from PC dips), and the Lime Chips....they are delicious...and SO EASY to make!!!

Also, because it is the beginning of summer, I am offering the kids a challenge....any person who fills out a flyer with his/her child's name & info. on it, and buys a quick stir pitcher is in for a challenge. In the Philadelphia area, we had a little girl named Alex Scott die from pediatric cancer at the age of 8....she found out she had it at the age of 1. Anyhow, she started something called, "Alex's Lemonade Stand." So far, her stands have raised over 1.5 million dollars!!!!

So, the child who turns in the most money to me by the end of the summer, wins a gift card to either Toys R Us, or Build A Bear, and every mom that lets her child do this.....
The mom with the "winning" child gets a free....I buy all of the ingredients for the Kitchen Show on me....
Every other mom who participates, gets a show, and I will bring a dessert.

Happy Memorial Day weekend everybody!!! Michele

I would really like a copy of the flyers too please Kim! Thank you! [email protected]

Could you please send me a copy of this file?
Thank you,
Marisa

KimRvnkelPC said:
I have a file that my director sent to me awhile ago. It has several invitations on it plus some notes to help with some of the different theme shows. I don't mind sending it to anyone interested. I will warn you that it takes my computer about 30 minutes to upload/download this file. It does have several repeats on it, but there are a lot of flyers. I use the black recruiting binder off of supplies and I have recruiting information, then the specials and special flyers, then the celebrations info, hosting information, and then a copy of all the invitations of each theme show. I use this at shows and at booths. I tell everyone this is not exclusive, but what I have or others have thought of. I let them know if they want any specific show that I don't have in there, we can a PC show using any theme. Anyone interested please contact me and I will e-mail the file to you. I would try to attach it, but I am still figuring this forum out, plus it is a big file.

Kimberly Runkle
717-318-3459
[email protected]

Could you please send me a copy of this file? Thank you.

Marisa
[email protected]

KimRvnkelPC said:

Kimberly Runkle
717-318-3459
[email protected]

how to use the theme invitesOn the "The Show's the Thing" Cd that we can purchase through the supply order one of the ladies talked about the theme show binder that she uses. She says that she makes one color copy for the hostess and one flyer and then askes the hostess to make as many copies as she needs. That way you aren't spending a ton of money making copies for everyone. Also you can print it so that all the info is typed in and from that one copy she can make 15 or 50 cpoies of it. Otherwise I can see it as being a waste because you can never tell how many people someone is going to invite.

Just a thought for you on how to do it. Remember everyone runs their business differently and this may work for some but not others.

Thanks so much for sharing all those files.

I love the themed ideas :) I think they are so much more fun! If any of you were able to receive the file from Kim, I would love a copy. Any other flyers or invites would be welcome too :) I just signed up, and am having my first show this month. I am new to the area, so want to start off the best I can.
Thanks you all for all the help and ideas :D

Hi I was wondering if you could send me a copy of this file too. I would love to see what you have.

TIA,
Jenn

My email address is: [email protected]

I would like a copy too-please!
KimRvnkelPC said:

Kimberly Runkle
717-318-3459
[email protected]

Thanks in advance. Darla

Can you send me a copy of it to [email protected]? Thanks.

Nancy

KimRvnkelPC said:

Kimberly Runkle
717-318-3459
[email protected]

Downloaded fileHi! The owner of the file from her director was unable to send it to me. If anyone else has it can you please send it to me. My email is [email protected].

Thanks so much!! :)

Drink Recipes
PamperedGinger said:
And there are still more....

I'd love the recipe for the choc. martini and cosmo

Thanks

I would also love a copy of the theme show binder if you have it. Please send to [email protected]

Thanks

I would love for anyone to send info. on the flyers they use for their theme show binders that really get the guests attention. I'm starting my own binder but would like to add some eye catching clip art or something.

Also, if you happen to have what Kim Runkle was passing on, that would be great! I talk with her and she said her computer just wasn't working right to send it out anymore for somereason. If you have it could you please send it to me. Thanks.

Any ideas would be great and very appreciated.

Thanks for everyones help!
Jennie
[email protected]

Last edited:
I would also like to have the "ingredients" for the theme show binder. Kim Runkle tried to send it to me but....obviously she couldn't! Need a boost for new bookings. Email to [email protected]

Last edited:
would love to have the file TOO!!:) could you please send me the file as well?
I would really appreciate it.

[email protected]

Dr. Phil ShowHi Ginger,
You have wonderful ideas!!! Can you direct me to where I need to go to find the actual directions on how to conduct a Dr. Phil Stressed out show? I have looked around in themes and old files but can't seem to locate it...new to the list and not quite sure of my way around yet. Thanks!

OldPamperedMom said:
Hi Ginger,
You have wonderful ideas!!! Can you direct me to where I need to go to find the actual directions on how to conduct a Dr. Phil Stressed out show? I have looked around in themes and old files but can't seem to locate it...new to the list and not quite sure of my way around yet. Thanks!

It's a show where you ask your guests to bring their "problem" tool. You do a regular demo, but focus on helping each guest replace their "problem" tool. You offer 20% a replacement for their problem tool so they are not so STRESSED about having it in the kitchen.

Thankyou GingerGinger thank you so much for the flyers. They are so very helpful.

Please email the person directly. It's more convient for them, and doesn't clog up the message board. Thanks!

Kimberly, I sure would love a copy of that file of the Invitations,theme shows, and flyers if you don't mind. Thanks in advance..
Stacy... :) [email protected]

Last edited:
Theme BinderCan someone please send me the theme binder sheets via e-mail? I am just starting my business and this sounds like a wonderful idea! Thanks!

[email protected]

I would love to recieve that file also.. Thank you so very much!! :)

Me too! Me too! Please send it to me as well! Thank you in advance!

Family photos in your theme show or booking binderThis is one of the best tips I ever heard on an audio CD from PC. I can't remember who said it but here is her idea. I'm using it and it works beautifully.

In my booking binder, I put 8 x 10 photos of my family every few pages. You know, the husband, the boy, the dog. I just print them on regular paper off the computer. If you don't have a digital camera and have photos on your computer, just take some of your regular photos and mount them on 8 x 10 pages to fit in your book.

Then, here's what I say at the show:
I hold up the book and say, "This is my book that will give you all kinds of information about PC. There's information about hosting, fundraisers, gift certificates, and information about consulting. In fact, you can take a look at my most recent paycheck. But, the most important reason why every one of you must look at this book is because there are pictures of my family in here. If you don't look at the book then I'll think you don't want to see my family and my feelings will be very hurt (they usually laugh at this point)."

It's a great way to make sure that everyone takes a peek in the book. I have the upcoming months host bonus flyers, a Benefits of Hosting flyer, and several other pages I've made over the years on my computer highlighting different aspects of PC services.

Phyllis Rampulla
Independent Sales Director
www.pamperedchef.biz/phyllisramp

Great tip Phyllis! I'll have to go back and add that! Thank-x for sharing!

Could someone send me the file, too, please? Thank you in advance! I just got through my first SS month and it wasn't where I was hoping it would be, but I figure with the summer in full swing, it's tough to get bookings when many are out of town on holiday. I'm working hard to make August a MUCH better month! Thanks again!

Last edited:
If anyone is willing to share theme show ideas, I would greatly appreciate it. My business has been very slow lately (no shows in July) and I need some ways to increase my bookings for the fall and don't want everyone to see the same show. Email is [email protected] since I don't know if yahoo can handle it either. I do love the picture tip, that's a great one. Thanks so much!

I'm interested too!I'd love a copy of any of the theme show ideas as well as the special insert pages you speak of for your recruiting binder. What a great idea! My director also puts in photos of her family, but telling them to look at it is excellent. Thanks for your help! Can't wait to get the email! [email protected] :) :)

Again, I wanted to ask if anyone was actually getting anything sent to them from this link? This link has been going on for such a long time, but I'm not sure if anyone is responding.

Everything you need can be found here under files. The great thing about a theme binder is you can put whatever you want. I use the flier from Consultant's Corner, paycheck, monthly specials, and that is about it. My binder is very simple and easy to update. Some people put different theme shows. You want to be reproducible...don't make it complicated.

So....if you want files for your binder, I suggest you look through Consultant's Corner and the section here under files. Remember...keep it simple.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillvw76
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef