• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore New Theme Shows with Pampered Chef

In summary, the consultant offers different theme shows that can be used for parties. They provide a file of ideas and a way to get in touch with them.
DebPC
Staff member
Pampered Chef Theme Show BinderMany consultants use thinner binders to hold Theme Show information which their show guests can look at during the party. Inside are details on different theme shows they are offering. Death by Chocolate, Italian or Mediteranean, Garnishing, Sip and Dip, Ugliest Scraper, brunch are just a few. You don't have to change your show all that much for each and people feel like their friends won't be coming to the same old show.

Theme showsI just started with PC, I literally just submitted my agreement yesterday, I woudl love to hear about them shows to increase bookings, any emails of flyers or such woudl be so appreciated. thanks.

Brian

Looking for information on starting my own businessHi my name is Susan - I live in the Las Vegas area and I was wondering if there are any other people in my area that is currently representing Pampered Chef? If so, how many, etc......can you please guide me in the right direction.

Thank you!!!!

DebPC said:
I felt I needed to get the BIG GUNS out to get the calendar fully booked. I've used a Theme Show binder (got the idea from a leadership conference I believe a couple years back) and have created colorful flyers to create booking interest. I put it away for a while and decided to try it again and added the Oil Dipping Show, Calzone Show....got two bookings from people looking through the binder. One booked a Fuzzy Slipper Show for January and one booked an Italian Feast Theme Show for January. Tonight is my meeting and I'm going to definitely talk about this. The recipes are simple.....Italian Theme is anything like Faccoccia Bread, pastas, pizzas, etc. and the fuzzy slipper will be comfort food like chocolate or munchie type stuff.
Kathy Young

I have a file that my director sent to me awhile ago. It has several invitations on it plus some notes to help with some of the different theme shows. I don't mind sending it to anyone interested. I will warn you that it takes my computer about 30 minutes to upload/download this file. It does have several repeats on it, but there are a lot of flyers. I use the black recruiting binder off of supplies and I have recruiting information, then the specials and special flyers, then the celebrations info, hosting information, and then a copy of all the invitations of each theme show. I use this at shows and at booths. I tell everyone this is not exclusive, but what I have or others have thought of. I let them know if they want any specific show that I don't have in there, we can a PC show using any theme. Anyone interested please contact me and I will e-mail the file to you. I would try to attach it, but I am still figuring this forum out, plus it is a big file.

Kimberly Runkle
717-318-3459
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/kimrunkleskitchen

KimRvnkelPC said:
I have a file that my director sent to me awhile ago. It has several invitations on it plus some notes to help with some of the different theme shows. I don't mind sending it to anyone interested. I will warn you that it takes my computer about 30 minutes to upload/download this file. It does have several repeats on it, but there are a lot of flyers. I use the black recruiting binder off of supplies and I have recruiting information, then the specials and special flyers, then the celebrations info, hosting information, and then a copy of all the invitations of each theme show. I use this at shows and at booths. I tell everyone this is not exclusive, but what I have or others have thought of. I let them know if they want any specific show that I don't have in there, we can a PC show using any theme. Anyone interested please contact me and I will e-mail the file to you. I would try to attach it, but I am still figuring this forum out, plus it is a big file.

Kimberly Runkle
717-318-3459
[email protected]

I sure would love a copy of that file if you don't mind. Thanks in advance...

Thanks for sharing Kim!

Theme ShowsCan someone please send me some of their ideas on theme shows. I am not a very creative person and would like to get some ideas.

I would also love to hear about the theme binders and different theme shows.

Shannon

I'd love it!I would love to see and use the ideas, please send them to me also!

Debbie
[email protected] :)

I have just recently put together a theme show binder but need more ideas. Would you please send them to me? Thanks in advance.

Sherri
[email protected]

Kitchen Show Binder :rolleyes: I am a new consultant. I joined in November, but have been ill since then and have only been able to do one show at this point. I would love to have those show theme ideas and I am looking for a theme for valentine's day. Does anyone have any suggestions? Those that do have Theme binders, please, could you send me what you have as well as flyers, directions on how to do the show, recipes and anything else you have that would be of help. Thank you so much. I love this site and have gotten a lot from reading the posts even though this is the first time I have posted any thing.

I have 2 themed flyers for Valentine's Day Shows. One is a "Be My Valentine" KS and the other is "Couples" KS On the front of each one is a brief description of the show and the planned "menu". On the other side is the Menu/Grocery List for that show. They are very simplified for the host so it makes booking more appealing. Everything is spelled out for them in simple terms. I tried to attach them to this reply but they are too large. I can email them to you if you'd like. Let me know.

Sherri

Valentine theme flyersI would love to have the flyers. I am a new consultant and I am looking for ideas. Stacy

I'm a new consultant of 2 months. I would love to see your Valentine KS flyers also. Could you email them to me? Thanks so much.

Please ShareThank you for such great information Kim. I would love for you to send me your theme show binder. This is exactly what I've been looking for to increase my bookings. Please send to [email protected]. Thanks SOOO much for sharing.
KimRvnkelPC said:

Kimberly Runkle
717-318-3459
[email protected]

Valentine's Day theme flyersI would love a copy of the Valentine's theme flyers. Please email to [email protected]

It sounds great could you please send it to me :)

[email protected]
Sadie Shelton
Aztec NM

Thanks so much to all our sharing members. If a member has offered to share something and you would like them to send it to you, please send them a private email. You can do this by clicking on their user name to the left and then choosing- Send an email. This way our forums won't get clogged with members requesting items.

The Potato Show
sOhSherri said:
I have just recently put together a theme show binder but need more ideas. Would you please send them to me? Thanks in advance.

Sherri
[email protected]

Sounds silly doesn't it...but have a look at it. It uses alot of tools and is easy clean up.
1Luckypenny...

Attachments

• potato_demo.doc
    26 KB · Views: 2,041
sOhSherri said:
I have 2 themed flyers for Valentine's Day Shows. One is a "Be My Valentine" KS and the other is "Couples" KS On the front of each one is a brief description of the show and the planned "menu". On the other side is the Menu/Grocery List for that show. They are very simplified for the host so it makes booking more appealing. Everything is spelled out for them in simple terms. I tried to attach them to this reply but they are too large. I can email them to you if you'd like. Let me know.

Sherri
could I please get the Valentine flyers too. thanks

Could I please get the valentine flyer thanks

Please sendKim,
I just emailed you direct... but incase you didn't get it
my email is [email protected]
Thanks,
Stephani

Theme shows - info needed:)

Hello everyone....Im sooo very new. Just signed up for Pampered Chef last week. Im very excited to get started selling and making some extra money for my family and I love to cook --- so that is just a super bonus for me....YEAH :p

I would love to put together a Theme binder. Sounds like a great idea. I would love to see some of your ideas. And expecially the Valentines Day theme. That would be great. If you ladies wouldnt mind sending me the info, It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and wish me luck...Paula

[email protected]

I'd really like a copy of the theme party information as well! Thanks! :D My email is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am new with Pampered Chef and would love to see your ideas for themed shows. Thanks for sharing!! :)

[email protected]

Theme showsCould you please send this file regarding theme shows to me also. I would really appreciate it! Thanks! ;)

[email protected]

Last edited:
I have been doing this for 6 months now and I am only getting in about 2 shows a month. I want to have at least 4 shows a month, can some one help me out?

Thank you Heather

When requesting someone send you something from a post, please email them privately. This can be done by clicking on their screen name to the left of their post and then clicking the email line. This way our website won't be clogged with lots of people requesting the same information.
Thanks for your cooperation.
DebPC

BinderHelp! I what to have a Theme show binder. But I do not know were to start. Please help!!!!!!!!

Theme BinderI too am new and would greatly appreciate a copy of the theme binder. My email is [email protected].

Thanks.
Katy :)

Theme Show FlyersI am new to the site. How do I get flyers of the different theme shows to put in a binder?

KimRvnkelPC said:

Kimberly Runkle
717-318-3459
[email protected]

Please send me your theme file.

Thank you in advance!!

Ok...here are some files you can use for your theme binders. Attached you will find invitations, recipes, and other files. They are all in Microsoft Word.

Hope it helps!

Attachments

• July 4 Recipes.doc
    38 KB · Views: 1,314
  • help whip cancer order form free pin.doc
    157 KB · Views: 1,228
  • once a month cooking.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,844
  • All American Show.doc
    141.5 KB · Views: 1,250
  • Chocolate food of lovers Invitation.doc
    34 KB · Views: 1,176
Last edited:
More files...please make sure to change the info.

Attachments

• Mystery Host Super Bowl.doc
    100 KB · Views: 969
  • Super Bowl Mystery Host Letter.doc
    26 KB · Views: 851
  • SuperbowlSnacksInvite.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 960
  • ~$ril Fool Invitation.doc
    162 bytes · Views: 1,147
  • appealing appetizers.doc
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,641
Last edited:
And there are still more....

Attachments

• Back to School.doc
    131 KB · Views: 1,435
  • Bridal Invite.doc
    33 KB · Views: 1,349
  • Chocoholic Invite.doc
    152.5 KB · Views: 1,103
  • ChocolateMartinis.doc
    34 KB · Views: 1,209
  • Cinco de Mayo.doc
    85 KB · Views: 1,088
Last edited:
more and more and more

Attachments

• Civil War Risk Directions.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 910
  • coffee party.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,123
  • Dr Phil STRESSED show.doc
    44 KB · Views: 1,279
  • Fabulous Fall Feast (appetizer and desserts).doc
    34 KB · Views: 1,314
  • invite birthday.doc
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,038
Last edited:
hope this is helpful....here are more!

Attachments

• St Patrick Day ideas.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,102
  • Tempting Tapas.doc
    110 KB · Views: 981
  • sip n dip cosmopolitans recipe.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,115
  • Sip N Sample Invitation.doc
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,168
Last edited:
I've got tons more, but don't want to post too much and stuff you might not be looking for. Let me know if there is something specific you'd like to see. I've probably got it.

Hope this helps!

Fabulous Theme Ideas!!Oh yes.......keep them coming!! This is fantastically fabulous!!

These are awesome!!! Keep them coming..I need all the help I can get to re-start my business.
pamperedcathy
Orlando fla. :)

Thanks for all the ideas. Keep them coming! Thank you so much for sending them. They are wonderful.

Shannon

WOW! We sure do have some creative people in this business...how lucky are the rest of us!?!?! Anyway, I do have a question for those who use these fantastic invitations for their theme shows: do you send these invitations out instead of the postcard ones? do you find that you have higher attendance as a result? do you fill them out and/or send them for the hostess? do you just print them on regular paper and tri-fold them and stick them in the mail? put them in envelopes? do you find that you are spend more money in paper and ink if you print them all out for every show? Sorry that I am looking for so many details on this subject...I just want to find out what other consultants are doing with these invitations...that is what they are, right? Do you put them in the Show Binder and pass them around at your shows? I can't wait to find out what happens to these after they are designed. Thanks so much for all your ideas!

I have started giving my hosts these invitations instead of the postcard kind. I find that they are less likely to be thrown out. It is more personal. When guests get the postcard they seem to say....another show. When they get an invitation with a theme it seems like more than just another party.

They also go in my theme binder. I can pass it around and give potential hosts ideas of parties they can have.

Combo Show Theme ShowHi! I am new to this group but, I did want to add to this - I have had some success with a "Combo Show" theme show (I am trying to think of a better name so, if you have one, great! Please share!!) Anyway, I have teamed up with a Tastefully Simple rep. We do shows together. Before the show she walks around with samples of her drinks and/or soups. Basically, we start the show by welcoming everyone to the party and explaining our paperwork (she uses lap boards and I use folders). Then, I do an "abbreviated" show - basically a short recipe - which uses one of her products and bakes in PC products. Then, she does a taste testing. Then we close with the "ticket game" which is guests get tickets for asking questions about the opportunity (either PC or TS). We both have door prizes. It has worked pretty well - on average I have $450 show from this and she usually has a $200-$250 show. This is an average show for me and a low show for her but, we are friends and she sees it as an opportunity to get more customers (they are all about re-orders) and also get possible recruits.
The recipes I make I got off the Tastefully Simple and PC websites - usually a beer bread recipe is chosen. They have lots of ideas there and usually their recipes are short and sweet. :)
I have attached a PDF of the doc I give to the hostesses to help them select the recipe. Since I use a mac program to make the doc - I had to do a PDF so, you will need to retype it (if you chose to use this) - sorry in advance for that. HTH

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a flier I used for a Tastefully Simple Show and Pampered Chef show. I found that my average was lower because they were buying from both. It was fun.

Attachments

• Pampered Chef meets Tastefully Simple Holiday.doc
    69 KB · Views: 1,298
Great Idea!I would love to see a theme show binder as well.....please send to me too!!

:)

Thanks a BUNCH!

[email protected]

1Luckypenny said:
Sounds silly doesn't it...but have a look at it. It uses alot of tools and is easy clean up.
1Luckypenny...

I LOVED this idea...perfect for when people don't want you to cook!

Pampered Sarah said:
I sure would love a copy of that file if you don't mind. Thanks in advance...

I would also like to get a copy of the Theme show binder

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillvw76
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views