• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore New Theme Shows with Pampered Chef

In summary, the consultant offers different theme shows that can be used for parties. They provide a file of ideas and a way to get in touch with them.
Can the original post in this thread (or Kims) be edited so that people will see the file is no longer available? I am sure most people start reading, see it, and reply immediately without reading through 15 pages before they respond.

I would love a copy of that, too. Thanks a bunch. -Charity

[email protected]

Hi, my name is Pat
I would love to get any help I can on theme shows please send me what ever you have. Thank You

[email protected]

Hi Susan!
I am interested in the information on your theme show binder! Could you send me the flyers you have in it and how thin is the binder? Is it the same binder used to show other stuff too??

Can someone send me their files for theme show invites, flyers, etc....?

[email protected]

Thanks!

Jodie- there is my whole list on the thread listed on the post above yours!

I Am a newbie I am in a show slump this month i would love they flers!!!
This is such a great site!! Thank you so very much !
[email protected]

Thank you again!!!

I am interested in the theme show binder invites and flyers if you would share them!! Also, about a week ago somebody was talking about viewing either David Meenan or Tom Marstads show I can't remember which. If you know what I am taking about woudl you let me know? I have some questions about him and how he does his Bingo fundraisers!! Thank you!

[email protected]

What is a good way to introduce the theme show binder? I have a brunch on Saturday and I am horrible when it comes to the actual flow of the party! I am so bad at making out my note cards that I finally gave myself an incentive! I am doing up the note cards right now and I have so much to put together that I want to make sure I don't miss anything IMPORTANT! Does anyone have any suggestions??

KIMBERLY,

I WOULD LOVE TO VIEW THAT FILE AS WELL. I AM A NEW CONSULTANT. MY FIRST PARTY IS TOMORROW. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO BE ABLE TO OFFER MY HOSTS THEME PARTIES. PLEASE SEND IT TO [email protected]. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillvw76
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef