• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore New Theme Shows with Pampered Chef

In summary, the consultant offers different theme shows that can be used for parties. They provide a file of ideas and a way to get in touch with them.
I think I replied to this 1 month ago and did not hear back from anyone. I would love to have this if possible. My e-mail is [email protected]Thanks so much

I e-mailed the person directly and she said that she can't upload it as the file is so large. She said that someone on this site should definitely have it b/c she was able to upload it before. So, if someone does have the file, could you please e-mail it to me at [email protected]? Thanks in advance! :p

PampMomof3 said:
I e-mailed the person directly and she said that she can't upload it as the file is so large. She said that someone on this site should definitely have it b/c she was able to upload it before. So, if someone does have the file, could you please e-mail it to me at [email protected]? Thanks in advance! :p

If you look back through this thread, you will find files on pages 2, 4, and 5.

Thank you Ginger,

I hope these will be helpful to me. I am unfortunately about to go inactive after today because I moved to another state in September and have not had any leads in my new state. The only shows I have had were from relatives for which I had to travel back at least 150 miles one way for!!

I want to use door knockers but I don't have the courage. I feel like a burgular invading people's privacy by hanging things on their doors. So far, I've only placed about 10.

I have mailed out some of the mini catalogs but I haven't gotten a response from those.

I have another out of state show booked for January and I am hoping that by the end of January I will have a calendar full of local shows. (I have already downloaded the booking ideas documen and am trying to implement those.) I think a theme show binder will be good for me!

Thanks again!!

could I have a copy, too?It sounds like an awesome booking prop! Would you mind forwarding it to me?
~~gina
[email protected]

looking for a martini flyeranyone had a Martini / Appetizer themed show? I'm looking for some flyers or feedback on what went well & what didn't?

Just thought you should know......look under the "Flyers and Newsletters" strand for the post entitled "Theme Show Extravaganza". Most of what everyone is looking for is there...

Have a great day,
Sandy

Does anybody have a Theme Binder they wouldn't mind sharing?I have been a consultant for almost a year now and have stuggled with different theme and show ideas. I'm wondering if anybody would be willing to share their theme binder with me.

I would like a copy of your Theme Shows also. Thank You for your help.
[email protected] :)

my binderI put together my theme binder this week. I'm really excited about it. I already have a Birthday Bash Party on the 15th. I'm willing to share the ones I came up with, some are tweaked from those that are found through this thread, but mostthem are my own - trying to incorperate our products with food or beverages. If you'd like a copy of mine, email me directly & I'll gladly send them to you!

This site has inspired me more than I ever though it would or could - thank you to everyone sharing their amazing ideas. I want to be a director by May & all the wonderful help I've received through this site, I think I am well on my way!

Thanks to all!

Theme BinderHi! I'd like to know if I could get a copy of this theme binder? I tried emailing someone who originally posted in 2004 and have not heard from her.

Thanks

you can find a compilation of flyers under this thread or theme show extravaganza. Just print them out and put them in a binder!

theme binderCould you please send me a copy of this theme binder also;
[email protected]
Thanks,
JoAnne

Kim, I would love that file I need all the help that I can get. I am brand new in this and would really appreciate this. Thanks so much

Marion

I would love to get a copy of the binder also... could you please send it to me also.

Thanks
Susan
*still waiting on my package

Please email the poster directly to request the file.

Binder for theme showsHi Kim,
I just signed onto PC a few days ago after thinking about it for a few years. I found this site and love it! I have always wanted to do theme shows, and haven't heard of any in my area.
Could you please send me your file? I am looking forward to presenting a binder at my shows.

Thanks in advance!
Karen
[email protected]

Ugly pan themeSince February is promoting 60% off their cookware line, I think it would be a great way to tie in the promo to an ugly pan theme.
Each guest would bring their worst looking pan they still use to cook with.
Give prize for least amount of nonstick surface left, etc. whatever you come up with..
I have a sheet my director gave me listing PC cookware and comparing with other brands such as Calphalon...
I may be able to scan it and upload if anyone is interested and didn't already receive it... I just signed up a few days ago, so this is one of my first posts.
Good luck to everyone,
Karen

I would love a copy of the sheet re: Cookware. Thank you.

NOTICE:​
DebPC said:
Please email the poster directly to request the file.
By clicking on the person's name that you are requesting the file from (on the left of your screen), you have the ability to send him/her a private message requesting the file. By doing so, you will not be cluttering the threads with requests.
Thank-x!

Theme showsThank you to everyone for all the great ideas!!! I hope they help me out of this slump.

I would email that person directly, but I dont know who it is? Can someone tell who has the original file or can someone email me directly.
Thanks, LYnn
[email protected]

KimRvnkelPC said:
I have a file that my director sent to me awhile ago. It has several invitations on it plus some notes to help with some of the different theme shows. I don't mind sending it to anyone interested. I will warn you that it takes my computer about 30 minutes to upload/download this file. It does have several repeats on it, but there are a lot of flyers. I use the black recruiting binder off of supplies and I have recruiting information, then the specials and special flyers, then the celebrations info, hosting information, and then a copy of all the invitations of each theme show. I use this at shows and at booths. I tell everyone this is not exclusive, but what I have or others have thought of. I let them know if they want any specific show that I don't have in there, we can a PC show using any theme. Anyone interested please contact me and I will e-mail the file to you. I would try to attach it, but I am still figuring this forum out, plus it is a big file.

Kimberly Runkle
717-318-3459
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/kimrunkleskitchen

This sounds wonderful. Could you send me this information?
I've been looking for ways to draw people in to book shows and a binder sounds great!
Thanks Sylvie B
[email protected]

Binder
KimRvnkelPC said:
I have a file that my director sent to me awhile ago. It has several invitations on it plus some notes to help with some of the different theme shows. I don't mind sending it to anyone interested. I will warn you that it takes my computer about 30 minutes to upload/download this file. It does have several repeats on it, but there are a lot of flyers. I use the black recruiting binder off of supplies and I have recruiting information, then the specials and special flyers, then the celebrations info, hosting information, and then a copy of all the invitations of each theme show. I use this at shows and at booths. I tell everyone this is not exclusive, but what I have or others have thought of. I let them know if they want any specific show that I don't have in there, we can a PC show using any theme. Anyone interested please contact me and I will e-mail the file to you. I would try to attach it, but I am still figuring this forum out, plus it is a big file.

Kimberly Runkle
717-318-3459
[email protected]

This sounds fantastic!....Would you be able to send me this information as well?...thank you!

[email protected]

sOhSherri said:
I have 2 themed flyers for Valentine's Day Shows. One is a "Be My Valentine" KS and the other is "Couples" KS On the front of each one is a brief description of the show and the planned "menu". On the other side is the Menu/Grocery List for that show. They are very simplified for the host so it makes booking more appealing. Everything is spelled out for them in simple terms. I tried to attach them to this reply but they are too large. I can email them to you if you'd like. Let me know.

Sherri

Hi Sherri, I'd love to see them! [email protected] please. Thanks!

Bummed with Bookings!I am having such a hard time getting people to book, let alone commit to keeping their date. I have tried incentives, I have tried host coaching, only to find they need to reschedule, but not sure when.
I came back from Leadership and it seems that all my shows are falling through.
One show I had 3 bookings. They asked me to call in Dec, then it was Jan. and now it is Feb ( and one said, IF I EVEN HAVE IT AT ALL!!!) I feel that even the persistance is fighting. I am cheery and upbeat and really try establish a connection at the show.
Any suggestions?

just getting startedI have just signed on with PC last Friday and am still waiting for my starter kit and information on getting started. Reading about existing consultants and how they go about booking shows and keeping up with clientele is making me more and more nervous.Of what I understand, we can do whatever we want that brings us sales, whether it's strict kitchen shows, handing out catalogs to neighbors, or creating themed shows for people to choose. Is this correct? I need some ideas such as this themed idea binder... can you offer your ideas to me and maybe some advice? Thanks.

DebPC said:
Many consultants use thinner binders to hold Theme Show information which their show guests can look at during the party. Inside are details on different theme shows they are offering. Death by Chocolate, Italian or Mediteranean, Garnishing, Sip and Dip, Ugliest Scraper, brunch are just a few. You don't have to change your show all that much for each and people feel like their friends won't be coming to the same old show.

KimRvnkelPC said:

Kimberly Runkle
717-318-3459
[email protected]

Kimberly I would love a copy of that file also - [email protected]
Thanks!
Amanda

AHHH Bookings at last!I still say those that are struggling to get 2006 off to a strong start need to do 2 things; pick up the phone, and talk about papmered chef host benefits to everyone. I had 1 on my calendar up until last week, now I am booked and doing more than I normally would. I am trying to now get some bookings for my new recruits. I feel good! :D

Theme BinderKimberly,

Please email the information to me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Tasha

I would like to have copies of your theme shows. Thanks
Pampered Sarah said:
I sure would love a copy of that file if you don't mind. Thanks in advance...

Theme ShowsThis seems to be a very popular request, but I don't understand how this whole thing works...I posted a note asking for the Theme Shows, but all I keep getting are requests for the same from other people....Will the person who originally gave the idea of these theme shows get all these requests too or does the requests just get tagged on to the previous person?...I'm really confused...and I would love to hear about these wonderful ideas...

Here is a link to the theme show binder I have posted here. If you do a search on this thread there are a few more posted here. This thread has been going a long time. I emailed Kim about a year ago and never heard back from her. I believe this is the binder that ened up for sale on ebay. :(

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=5139

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO ARE REQUESTING INFORMATION FROM KIM (HER ORIGINAL POST IS BELOW) - IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE IS NO LONGER ABLE TO SEND THIS INFO TO ANYONE. IF YOU HAVE READ THROUGH THIS ENTIRE THREAD YOU WOULD SEE THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM HER FOR OVER A YEAR. KIM - THANK YOU FOR SENDING WHAT YOU DID WHEN YOU HAD IT!!!

PLEASE DO NOT 'POST' TO THIS THREAD ASKING (KIM) FOR THE BOOKINGS BINDER INFO -

EVERYONE LOOKING FOR BOOKINGS BINDER INFO PLEASE GO BACK THROUGH THIS THREAD - YOU WILL FIND ATTACHMENTS FROM OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT BOOKINGS BINDERS - THESE ARE EXAMPLES YOU CAN USE TO MAKE YOUR OWN BOOKINGS BINDER!!! YOU MAY USE AS MANY OR AS LITTLE IN YOUR BOOKINGS BINDER - AS SOMEONE STATED 'KISS' = KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID/SUNSHINE/SWEETHEART (USE YOUR OWN ADJECTIVE).

IF SOMEONE SAYS THEY HAVE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE, PLEASE DO CLICK ON THE PERSONS ID OR LOG ON NAME (EX: MINE IS 'HARRLE') TO THE LEFT OF THE SCREEN IN THE THREAD THEY HAVE RESPONDED TO - WHEN YOU CLICK THEIR NAME A DROP DOWN MENU WILL APPEAR AND THAT IS WHERE YOU CAN SELECT TO SEND THE PERSON A PRIVATE MESSAGE REQUESTING WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE FROM THEM!! THIS WILL THEN STOP CLOGGING UP THE THREADS AS IT HAS BEEN STATED SEVERAL TIMES IN THIS THREAD.

SORRY TO BE SO BLUNT - HOPEFULLY THIS HELPS 'EVERYONE' OUT!!

LEEA :cool:

Originally Posted by KimRvnkelPC

Kimberly Runkle
717-318-3459
[email protected]

WowThanks for the blunt clarification! :eek:

eeksI'm new to this....I did not know how to navigate the site, but I'm learning....thanks for clarifying...I will not "clog" up the thread any longer!

Hi, I would love it if you would send me your files. Thanks

Jessica

Please read!
Harrle said:
FOR ALL OF YOU WHO ARE REQUESTING INFORMATION FROM KIM (HER ORIGINAL POST IS BELOW) - IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE IS NO LONGER ABLE TO SEND THIS INFO TO ANYONE. IF YOU HAVE READ THROUGH THIS ENTIRE THREAD YOU WOULD SEE THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM HER FOR OVER A YEAR. KIM - THANK YOU FOR SENDING WHAT YOU DID WHEN YOU HAD IT!!!

PLEASE DO NOT 'POST' TO THIS THREAD ASKING (KIM) FOR THE BOOKINGS BINDER INFO -

EVERYONE LOOKING FOR BOOKINGS BINDER INFO PLEASE GO BACK THROUGH THIS THREAD - YOU WILL FIND ATTACHMENTS FROM OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT BOOKINGS BINDERS - THESE ARE EXAMPLES YOU CAN USE TO MAKE YOUR OWN BOOKINGS BINDER!!! YOU MAY USE AS MANY OR AS LITTLE IN YOUR BOOKINGS BINDER - AS SOMEONE STATED 'KISS' = KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID/SUNSHINE/SWEETHEART (USE YOUR OWN ADJECTIVE).

IF SOMEONE SAYS THEY HAVE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE, PLEASE DO CLICK ON THE PERSONS ID OR LOG ON NAME (EX: MINE IS 'HARRLE') TO THE LEFT OF THE SCREEN IN THE THREAD THEY HAVE RESPONDED TO - WHEN YOU CLICK THEIR NAME A DROP DOWN MENU WILL APPEAR AND THAT IS WHERE YOU CAN SELECT TO SEND THE PERSON A PRIVATE MESSAGE REQUESTING WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE FROM THEM!! THIS WILL THEN STOP CLOGGING UP THE THREADS AS IT HAS BEEN STATED SEVERAL TIMES IN THIS THREAD.

SORRY TO BE SO BLUNT - HOPEFULLY THIS HELPS 'EVERYONE' OUT!!

LEEA :cool:

Originally Posted by KimRvnkelPC

Kimberly Runkle
717-318-3459
[email protected]

Please read!

Sorry, some of us are just learning how to navigate this site

theme shows...could you send me a copy of that file too?? [email protected]
thanks for sharing!

Bookings Binder:confused: Hi! Newbee here. I've been told I need to make a bookings binder. Any suggestions on content? Layout? etc? I have my first booking March 4th and two more scheduled for March so far.
any suggestions would be very helpful! I am getting a bit nervous because March will be here before you know it.
Thanks in advance,
Erin Schroer
[email protected]

could I have a copy as wellPretty new to all this and just trying to get a pretty good handle on how others have succeeded

Me too Me tooI would love a copy of that to if you don't mind. Thanks

theme show ideasI know that a lot of us who are new to this site are not very familiar with all it has to offer....therefore, I did some exploring and found this file...I converted it to a PDF file, cause sometimes, Word files tend to get mixed up when opened in different versions....I sure hope it helps out everyone who's been searching for information about these theme show ideas..I hope the attachment worked! ;)

Attachments

• theme shows.pdf
    400.4 KB · Views: 1,125
great file. I will be using it for my open house on Tuesday. Thank you for posting it.

Yes!!Just What I've Been Looking For!!! Something Short, Sweet And Concise, But Gets The Message Across Of All The Shows We Have To Offer!!

Thanks Sooooo Much For Posting This! :)

Ange

Great Job Spunkie28!!!

Thank You

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillvw76
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • skaugchef