1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Theme Show Binder

Tags:
  1. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Pampered Chef Theme Show Binder

Many consultants use thinner binders to hold Theme Show information which their show guests can look at during the party. Inside are details on different theme shows they are offering. Death by Chocolate, Italian or Mediteranean, Garnishing, Sip and Dip, Ugliest Scraper, brunch are just a few. You don't have to change your show all that much for each and people feel like their friends won't be coming to the same old show.

Nov 10, 2004
  2. Theme shows

I just started with PC, I literally just submitted my agreement yesterday, I woudl love to hear about them shows to increase bookings, any emails of flyers or such woudl be so appreciated. thanks.

Brian

3. Looking for information on starting my own business

Hi my name is Susan - I live in the Las Vegas area and I was wondering if there are any other people in my area that is currently representing Pampered Chef? If so, how many, etc......can you please guide me in the right direction.

Thank you!!!!

Nov 14, 2004
  4. I have a file that my director sent to me awhile ago. It has several invitations on it plus some notes to help with some of the different theme shows. I don't mind sending it to anyone interested. I will warn you that it takes my computer about 30 minutes to upload/download this file. It does have several repeats on it, but there are a lot of flyers. I use the black recruiting binder off of supplies and I have recruiting information, then the specials and special flyers, then the celebrations info, hosting information, and then a copy of all the invitations of each theme show. I use this at shows and at booths. I tell everyone this is not exclusive, but what I have or others have thought of. I let them know if they want any specific show that I don't have in there, we can a PC show using any theme. Anyone interested please contact me and I will e-mail the file to you. I would try to attach it, but I am still figuring this forum out, plus it is a big file.

Kimberly Runkle
    717-318-3459
    Mustang7202@aol.com
    www.pamperedchef.biz/kimrunkleskitchen

Nov 14, 2004

5. I sure would love a copy of that file if you don't mind. Thanks in advance...

6. DebPC

Thanks for sharing Kim!

Nov 18, 2004
  7. Theme Shows

Can someone please send me some of their ideas on theme shows. I am not a very creative person and would like to get some ideas.

Jan 17, 2005
  8. I would also love to hear about the theme binders and different theme shows.

Shannon

Jan 19, 2005
  9. Betsy Moyers

Betsy Moyers Gold Member

I would love a copy of your theme shows! Can you send to me at betsymoyers@charter.net

Jan 20, 2005
  10. Jan 20, 2005
  11. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

I have just recently put together a theme show binder but need more ideas. Would you please send them to me? Thanks in advance.

Sherri
    sohsherri@att.net

Jan 20, 2005
  12. valjean23

valjean23 Guest

Kitchen Show Binder

:rolleyes: I am a new consultant. I joined in November, but have been ill since then and have only been able to do one show at this point. I would love to have those show theme ideas and I am looking for a theme for valentine's day. Does anyone have any suggestions? Those that do have Theme binders, please, could you send me what you have as well as flyers, directions on how to do the show, recipes and anything else you have that would be of help. Thank you so much. I love this site and have gotten a lot from reading the posts even though this is the first time I have posted any thing.

Jan 20, 2005
  13. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

I have 2 themed flyers for Valentine's Day Shows. One is a "Be My Valentine" KS and the other is "Couples" KS On the front of each one is a brief description of the show and the planned "menu". On the other side is the Menu/Grocery List for that show. They are very simplified for the host so it makes booking more appealing. Everything is spelled out for them in simple terms. I tried to attach them to this reply but they are too large. I can email them to you if you'd like. Let me know.

Sherri

Jan 20, 2005
  14. Stacy

Stacy

Valentine theme flyers

I would love to have the flyers. I am a new consultant and I am looking for ideas. Stacy

Jan 20, 2005
  15. Jodi

Jodi Guest

I'm a new consultant of 2 months. I would love to see your Valentine KS flyers also. Could you email them to me? Thanks so much.

Jan 20, 2005
  16. Please Share

Thank you for such great information Kim. I would love for you to send me your theme show binder. This is exactly what I've been looking for to increase my bookings. Please send to jodiskitchen@hotmail.com. Thanks SOOO much for sharing.

Jan 21, 2005
  17. Valentine's Day theme flyers

I would love a copy of the Valentine's theme flyers. Please email to pfischer03@optonline.net

Jan 22, 2005
  18. Sadie

Sadie

It sounds great could you please send it to me :)

kurli2@msn.com
    Sadie Shelton
    Aztec NM

Jan 22, 2005
  19. DebPC

Thanks so much to all our sharing members. If a member has offered to share something and you would like them to send it to you, please send them a private email. You can do this by clicking on their user name to the left and then choosing- Send an email. This way our forums won't get clogged with members requesting items.

Jan 22, 2005
  20. The Potato Show

Sounds silly doesn't it...but have a look at it. It uses alot of tools and is easy clean up.
    1Luckypenny...

Attached Files:

Jan 24, 2005
  21. rachelpc

rachelpc Novice Member

could I please get the Valentine flyers too. thanks

Jan 24, 2005
  22. rachelpc

rachelpc Novice Member

Could I please get the valentine flyer thanks

Jan 24, 2005
  23. Please send

Kim,
    I just emailed you direct... but incase you didn't get it
    my email is sdelanoit@hotmail.com
    Thanks,
    Stephani

Jan 28, 2005
  24. Theme shows - info needed

:)

Hello everyone....Im sooo very new. Just signed up for Pampered Chef last week. Im very excited to get started selling and making some extra money for my family and I love to cook --- so that is just a super bonus for me....YEAH :p

I would love to put together a Theme binder. Sounds like a great idea. I would love to see some of your ideas. And expecially the Valentines Day theme. That would be great. If you ladies wouldnt mind sending me the info, It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and wish me luck...Paula

Pampered_Paula@yahoo.com

25. I'd really like a copy of the theme party information as well! Thanks! :D My email is melallen4MK@msn.com

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2005
    Feb 4, 2005
  26. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

27. Theme shows

Could you please send this file regarding theme shows to me also. I would really appreciate it! Thanks! ;)

Catcinders@aol.com

Last edited: Feb 5, 2005
    Feb 5, 2005
  28. hbotts

hbotts

I have been doing this for 6 months now and I am only getting in about 2 shows a month. I want to have at least 4 shows a month, can some one help me out?

Thank you Heather

Feb 6, 2005
  29. DebPC

When requesting someone send you something from a post, please email them privately. This can be done by clicking on their screen name to the left of their post and then clicking the email line. This way our website won't be clogged with lots of people requesting the same information.
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    DebPC

Feb 7, 2005
  30. Binder

Help! I what to have a Theme show binder. But I do not know were to start. Please help!!!!!!!!

Feb 15, 2005
  31. katyp

katyp

Theme Binder

I too am new and would greatly appreciate a copy of the theme binder. My email is kpowell@crescentbank.com.

Thanks.
    Katy :)

Feb 17, 2005
  32. Theme Show Flyers

I am new to the site. How do I get flyers of the different theme shows to put in a binder?

33. Please send me your theme file.

Thank you in advance!!

Mar 10, 2005
  34. Mar 10, 2005
  35. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Ok...here are some files you can use for your theme binders. Attached you will find invitations, recipes, and other files. They are all in Microsoft Word.

Hope it helps!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2005
  36. PamperedGinger

More files...please make sure to change the info.

Attached Files:

37. PamperedGinger

And there are still more....

Attached Files:

38. PamperedGinger

more and more and more

Attached Files:

39. PamperedGinger

hope this is helpful....here are more!

Attached Files:

40. PamperedGinger

I've got tons more, but don't want to post too much and stuff you might not be looking for. Let me know if there is something specific you'd like to see. I've probably got it.

Hope this helps!

41. Fabulous Theme Ideas!!

Oh yes.......keep them coming!! This is fantastically fabulous!!

Mar 10, 2005
  42. These are awesome!!! Keep them coming..I need all the help I can get to re-start my business.
    pamperedcathy
    Orlando fla. :)

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted