• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Your Next Event: Theme Show Binder

Brooke - your murder mystery show shoulds fantastic. I am having a party on Sunday and I'd like to offer this to potential bookers....If you have time, could you please email me some more of you stuff! Youare awesome!!! Thanks.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Hello. I changed my theme show binder. I'm trying to make it less bulky. Each one used to have it's own page. I'm not quite done yet I will add something about fundraising, and bridal showers but what do you think so far? Thanks for looking. :)

Show BinderWhat a great binder! Who wouldn't want to book a show :)

Anne

Thanks I"ll post the rest when I'm done :)

Theme Show BibderGreat binder! Thanks for sharing!! I am excited to see the final product. Thanks for posting!! :)

Cindy

Okay, I have changed a few more things in my binder, Here is the final product (I think :p ) again please let me know what you think. I love suggestions.

Attachments

• theme show binder.doc
    657.5 KB · Views: 2,044
  • Fundraising Bridal.doc
    143 KB · Views: 795
  • Hosts rewards program.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 814
  • now hiring recruit flyer.doc
    79 KB · Views: 1,105
Murder Mystrey Theme ShowI love the idea of this, but what do you say,do etc? :confused:

djreed said:
I love the idea of this, but what do you say,do etc? :confused:

I would love to email you the documents I have on this type of show. I found it here. It is pretty fun. I need your email address though.

Brooke - would you email me your murder mystery show stuff?? Thanks!

[email protected]

please e-mail me anything u can help withI have bene selling for over a yr and always wanted to do theme shows to get out of the grove. please-mail me any/everything u have on theme shows please and thanks!!

[email protected]

What would you do for a MUrder Mystery show? This sounds really interesting?

Shannon Robare
[email protected]

Thanks! This helps alot. The person who thought up this murder mystery deserves a huge appluase!!!

Shannon

Brooke - your murder mystery show shoulds fantastic. I am having a party on Sunday and I'd like to offer this to potential bookers....If you have time, could you please email me some more of you stuff! Youare awesome!!! Thanks.

Heather - [email protected]

Murder Mystery show Documents
hgruby said:

Heather - [email protected]

The 2 links above are for the documents you are looking for :)

I was telling someone who has booked a show for me about the different theme shows and she loves the Desperate Housewives and the Murder Mystery show!!! Everyone here is so awesome because of the crwative ideas.

Shannon

1. What is a Theme Show Binder?

A Theme Show Binder is a comprehensive organizational tool designed to help you plan and execute your next event with ease. It includes everything from guest lists and invitations to recipes and shopping lists, all tailored to a specific theme.

2. How do I choose a theme for my event?

When selecting a theme for your event, consider your audience and the occasion. You can also draw inspiration from current trends, holidays, or personal interests. The key is to choose a theme that will appeal to your guests and make the event memorable.

3. What should I include in my Theme Show Binder?

Your Theme Show Binder should include a variety of components such as a timeline, guest lists, invitations, recipes, shopping lists, and any other necessary materials specific to your chosen theme. It should also have designated sections for notes and ideas.

4. How can the Theme Show Binder help me stay organized?

The Theme Show Binder serves as a central location for all your event planning materials, making it easy to keep track of everything in one place. It also provides a timeline and checklist to ensure you stay on track with your planning and don't forget any important details.

5. Can I customize the Theme Show Binder to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the Theme Show Binder is designed to be customizable to fit your unique event and preferences. You can add or remove sections, adjust the timeline, and include any additional materials or notes as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jilleysue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
missydivine
Replies