• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Theme show binder

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
Hello. I changed my theme show binder. I'm trying to make it less bulky. Each one used to have it's own page. I'm not quite done yet I will add something about fundraising, and bridal showers but what do you think so far? Thanks for looking. :)

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
Thanks I"ll post the rest when I'm done :)

PamperedChef

Novice Member
Silver Member
Jan 1, 2006
Theme Show Bibder

Great binder! Thanks for sharing!! I am excited to see the final product. Thanks for posting!! :)

Cindy

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
Okay, I have changed a few more things in my binder, Here is the final product (I think :p ) again please let me know what you think. I love suggestions.

Attachments

• theme show binder.doc
    657.5 KB · Views: 1,932
  • Fundraising Bridal.doc
    143 KB · Views: 704
  • Hosts rewards program.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 728
  • now hiring recruit flyer.doc
    79 KB · Views: 1,020

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
djreed said:
I love the idea of this, but what do you say,do etc? :confused:

I would love to email you the documents I have on this type of show. I found it here. It is pretty fun. I need your email address though.

shano

Jan 8, 2006
Thanks! This helps alot. The person who thought up this murder mystery deserves a huge appluase!!!

Shannon

Feb 8, 2006
Brooke - your murder mystery show shoulds fantastic. I am having a party on Sunday and I'd like to offer this to potential bookers....If you have time, could you please email me some more of you stuff! Youare awesome!!! Thanks.

Heather - [email protected]

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
Murder Mystery show Documents

hgruby said:
Brooke - your murder mystery show shoulds fantastic. I am having a party on Sunday and I'd like to offer this to potential bookers....If you have time, could you please email me some more of you stuff! Youare awesome!!! Thanks.

Heather - [email protected]

The 2 links above are for the documents you are looking for :)

shano

Jan 8, 2006
I was telling someone who has booked a show for me about the different theme shows and she loves the Desperate Housewives and the Murder Mystery show!!! Everyone here is so awesome because of the crwative ideas.

Shannon