• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fiesta & Brunch Ideas: Overcome Creative Block this Month

In summary, the "Fiesta & Brunch Ideas" event is a themed party focused on providing creative and delicious ideas for hosting fiestas and brunches with friends and family. It will take place this month at various locations, including in-home parties and online virtual parties. The event will feature a variety of products and recipes perfect for hosting a fiesta or brunch, and attendees can expect exclusive deals and discounts. Friends and family are welcome to join the event for a fun and inspiring experience.
one_pamperedchef
:confused: I'm have three themed parties this month and I confidently took them on, but now I'm getting a little creative block as to what to do at each party. Two are Mexican Fiesta Parties and one is a brunch show. What are some ideas that have worked for you in the past?

Please check under Theme shows and check both pages of threads.

For your Mexican Fiesta party you can play the hat game. It works great with a big Mexican Hat and the guest really get into it. Start by tell them the rules which are: While you are doing the demo, everytime you say the word "great" (also "grate" or in "grater"...). The guests are supposed to yell hat. The first person the say hat gets it. Then when you say great again the hat gets past to the first person who says hat. And so on. The person with the hat at the end of the demo receives a prize from my goody basket. I make a rule that the person wearing the hat cannot be the first person to say hat the next time. This way the hat keeps moving. I have played this one a lot. It keeps everyone occupied and reduces chatter.

Good luck on your shows!

1. What is the "Fiesta & Brunch Ideas" event all about?

The "Fiesta & Brunch Ideas" event is a themed party that focuses on creative and delicious ideas for hosting a fun and colorful fiesta or a relaxing brunch with friends and family. It is designed to help you overcome any creative blocks and provide you with inspiration for your next gathering.

2. When and where will the "Fiesta & Brunch Ideas" event take place?

The event will take place this month at various locations, including in-home parties hosted by our consultants and online virtual parties. Contact your consultant or visit our website to find a party near you.

3. What types of products and recipes will be featured at the "Fiesta & Brunch Ideas" event?

At the event, you can expect to see a variety of products and recipes that are perfect for hosting a fiesta or brunch. From colorful serving dishes and kitchen tools to tasty dips and brunch dishes, there will be something for everyone to enjoy and be inspired by.

4. Will there be any special deals or discounts offered at the "Fiesta & Brunch Ideas" event?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts available at the event for attendees. You can also earn free products by hosting a party or placing an order during the event. Contact your consultant for more details.

5. Can I bring a friend to the "Fiesta & Brunch Ideas" event?

Of course! The more, the merrier. Feel free to invite your friends and family to join you at the event. It's a great opportunity to have fun, learn new recipes and ideas, and shop for some amazing products together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carmom420
  • DitzyChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedMandy2010