• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theEasy Read Measuring Colander

In summary, the Easy Read Measuring Colander has a 4 quart capacity and is heat-resistant up to 212°F. It is also dishwasher safe and has non-slip handles for a comfortable grip. The dimensions are 12 inches in diameter and 6 inches in height, making it versatile for various kitchen tasks.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Can you put hot things into the ERMC? Like draining noodles for man n cheese.

no the hot liquid will burn your hand while holding it... needs to be lukewarm or cold items.

I use mine all the time for draining the noodles for mac/cheese I just pour it slowly. This was the main reason for my purchase.

Thank you..

I use it to drain noodles as well. I set it in the sink drain and dump the noodles in. I also use it to strain my ground beef because it is easier than trying to drain it while still in the pan.

1. What is the capacity of the Easy Read Measuring Colander?

The Easy Read Measuring Colander has a capacity of 4 quarts, making it perfect for straining and measuring large quantities of fruits, vegetables, and pasta.

2. Can I use the Easy Read Measuring Colander for hot foods?

Yes, the Easy Read Measuring Colander is heat-resistant and can be used for hot foods up to 212°F. However, it is recommended to let the food cool slightly before straining to avoid any accidental burns.

3. Is the Easy Read Measuring Colander dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Easy Read Measuring Colander is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is also easy to hand wash with warm water and soap.

4. Does the Easy Read Measuring Colander have non-slip handles?

Yes, the Easy Read Measuring Colander has non-slip handles for a comfortable and secure grip while straining. This is especially helpful when dealing with hot or heavy foods.

5. What are the dimensions of the Easy Read Measuring Colander?

The Easy Read Measuring Colander measures 12 inches in diameter and 6 inches in height. This makes it a versatile tool for all your straining and measuring needs in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reneeg18
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies