• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theDcb Is Back for Everyone!

I have attached a “November Host Specials” sheet for you to choose from! Keep in mind that if we collect a minimum of $150 in orders (just 2 deep covered bakers would cover this!!)…..then we can send in a November “catalog show” with YOU as “host”, and you would get one of the attached November Host Specials! Great in time for the holidays!! So, if you have been wanting one of these amazing Deep Covered Baker’s, now is the time to order! And, if you have some friends who were at my show and wanted to order but didn’t because of the host only thing, be sure to let
bridgetbakes
Is this the BEST news or what?!!!:D:D:D:D

Dear Consultant,

I am very pleased to announce that effective Nov. 1, the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker is no longer a “Host Only” item. We have worked closely with our suppliers to secure an adequate amount of inventory, and as a result we are now able to offer this product to both hosts and guests.

Here are a few details:
- The item number for the Baker (#3300) will remain the same.
- “Gotta Have It” stickers are available to place over the “For Hosts Only” oval in your catalogs. The stickers come in sheets of 50 (limit of 10 sheets) and are free to you on a supply order (item #KH48).
- New Consultants who join beginning Nov. 1 will receive 2 sheets of stickers in their Kit.

Be sure to contact everyone who wanted a Deep Covered Baker and let them know it’s now available for purchase. A Customer Connection Email will be available later today to Personal Web Site subscribers.

I hope you are as excited as we are to once again be able to offer this product to your guests! Thank you for your patience as we worked through our supply issues.

Have a great holiday selling season,

Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President of Sales

It is awesome news....but I have a feeling sales won't be as good as they used to be...that extra $16 for a single product will turn off a lot of guests from buying. So I suppose it still makes a great booking tool...get it 1/2 price!

ericadboone said:
It is awesome news....but I have a feeling sales won't be as good as they used to be...that extra $16 for a single product will turn off a lot of guests from buying. So I suppose it still makes a great booking tool...get it 1/2 price!

I disagree. I think it was underpriced for the value to begin with. I have several guests who want to buy it. As a matter of fact, I had a guest do her own "catalog" show at a show so she could order it... this past Thursday night. She ordered 150 worth of products as a guest and then bought the dcb.
Remember our Go for No speakers at National Conference... don't decide what is a reasonable amount to spend for other people. You never know.

This so rocks....dont' have to go into the "it was so popular...blah blah blah" mode that you can't have it!

Now, they can have it right away if they want it, they can get it free, half price or discounted with a catty show or cooking show!

I am ON MY GAME!

CK

As glad as I am to see this news, the only downside is that I wish we'd known this was coming. My November hosts have had their host packets and have no doubt been getting outside orders .... and I've been having a hard time reaching one in particular!

woohoo!!!!! omg I am almost dancing!!!

SOmeone forwarded me some great words to email to past hosts, so I am sharing them here. It comes from an Executive Director, but I'm leaving her name off, cause I don't know if she wants it out there.

Hi ________! I wanted to let you know some exciting news about our beloved “DEEP COVERED BAKER”!!

Remember when you had your show recently, and the Baker was unavailable for purchase by your friends at because our quantities were too low?? Well I just got word that ….IT’S BACK as of today!

So, I have a GREAT IDEA to share with you!!

1. Check out the attached “November Host Specials” and choose 1 that you would like to have!

2. Send the following email (below) to your friends who were at your show (some of them wanted the baker and were not allowed to buy it!). Let them know that it is NOW AVAILABLE!!

3. If you collect a minimum of just $150 in orders (just 2 deep covered bakers would cover this!!)…then we can send in a November “catalog show” with YOU as “host”, and you would get one of the attached November Host Specials! Great in time for the holidays!!

Here is the email to send to your friends who attended your show! You can add any of your own comments if you have & love the Deep Covered Baker!

then, this is the email

Hi Friends!! Remember when you came to my house for the Pampered Chef party and we used this GREAT Deep Covered Baker, but it was only available to “hosts”???? Well…..my consultant Jane Consultant has let me know that is is NOW available to ALL customers! It is $89 and worth every cent! Below this picture are some of Jane’s favorite quick, easy meal ideas for the baker, and there are more on her website!

Let me know if you’d like one!! You will also receive a FREE set of Adjustable Measuring Spoons with your order!​

Then it's followed by a bunch of DCB recipes and the consultant's name and contact info

and Marketing

Dear Jean Jonas,

This is such fantastic news! I have had so many customers and potential hosts asking about the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker and I am thrilled to be able to finally offer it to them. Thank you and the team for working hard to secure more inventory and making it available for both hosts and guests. I have already ordered my Gotta Have It stickers and can't wait to start promoting this amazing product. I know my customers will be just as excited as I am. Thank you again for the update and for all your efforts in making this happen.

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is "theDcb Is Back for Everyone!"?

"theDcb Is Back for Everyone!" is a new line of cookware and kitchen gadgets released by Pampered Chef. It includes a variety of products designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.

2. What sets "theDcb Is Back for Everyone!" apart from other Pampered Chef products?

One of the main features of "theDcb Is Back for Everyone!" is its versatility. The products are designed to be used for a wide range of cooking techniques and recipes, making them suitable for both novice and experienced cooks. Additionally, the line features updated designs and materials for maximum durability and efficiency.

3. Can I purchase "theDcb Is Back for Everyone!" products in stores?

No, "theDcb Is Back for Everyone!" products are exclusively available through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. This allows us to provide you with personalized customer service and support for your purchases.

4. Are "theDcb Is Back for Everyone!" products backed by a warranty?

Yes, all "theDcb Is Back for Everyone!" products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I host a party or event to showcase "theDcb Is Back for Everyone!" products?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to try out and learn more about "theDcb Is Back for Everyone!" products. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products as well as exclusive rewards. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • Amanda_RI
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
heather223
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies