• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Booking Fairy Visits My House: 15 Shows on the Calendar for June!

It seems that the booking fairy has landed on your doorstep this week! Your phone has been ringing off the hook with out of the blue bookings, and it looks like things are going well this year with more consistancy in bookings and sales. This is terrible timing for you as you have to do it, but it sounds like it could be a good opportunity. You should set up a booth at a local winery this summer to try and make some more sales.
Apparently the booking fairy has landed at my house this week. My phone has been ringing off the hook with out of the blue bookings. Now, a little background... I had 8 shows cancel last July and 5 cancel last August and ended up with a $1000 paycheck instead of a $3000 to 4000 paycheck in those 2 months last year... so I have been terrified of this summer. I need to submit at least 8 shows to cover my families finances... drum roll... I have 15 shows on the calendar for June and 8 for July, 5 more that are working out dates as of yesterday :bugeye: AND I still have 3 May shows left. hoping for a packed June and July before May ends so that I have time to recover given the cancellations that will come because of summer

let me know if you want me to sending the fairy your way when I am done with her :angel::angel:

YES!! Jenni - send her my way!

Oh, yes! Please send her my way. Right now I have two maybes for June. That's what being in the hospital parts of the first four months of the year and having three surgeries, one major will do. Believe me I am on the phone!

WooHoo! Congrats girl.I think the booking fairy made a quick swing by my house this week too. I had a home office lead on Monday who had just returned the night before from her daughter's house in CO, and was currently opening the PC boxes from her daughter's PC party. She stopped to go online, said she NEEDED to host a show. :D I wouldn't mind having 10 more of those this week. :D

Thats AWESOME!! Please have her swing by my place in the next few weeks! ;)

I'm with Carolyn. After she stops in Fla have her jaunt on up to TN.
Thanks!!

She may have swung up my way because my calendar is full with my parties, 2 Grand Opening parties and I have a new RL today! She brought the recruiting fairy with her!:chef::party:

I could use a dash of her fairy dust. July always scares me!! This year's special is the BOMB!! It's the best More Free special I've seen them do! I feel like I'm lying or hiding something from my June hosts. And I am!! They CANNOT switch! LOL!

thought some of you girls might be interested in having her come by

pcjenni said:
thought some of you girls might be interested in having her come by

If she doesn't show, we are going to be mighty disappointed!!:D

when shes done with you guys, can you send her to NYC!!! :D

So what tips does the fairy offer on what's working so well this year vs last?

My fairy has determined to get more consistance in bookings and sales for the summer. Today I am going to set up a booth at one of our local wineries when they have their "Grape Blossom Festival" They have bands, beer, wine, pig roast, local crafters and vendors.

We have a tourist type area and I am looking for more sales and "summer people" parties!

This is horrible timing for me but I must do it to at least try to get a better summer schedule. Wish me luck!!

good luck!!

1. What is "Booking Fairy Visits My House: 15 Shows on the Calendar for June!"?

"Booking Fairy Visits My House: 15 Shows on the Calendar for June!" is a children's book written by author Jane Smith about a magical fairy who visits a different household every day in the month of June to spread joy and happiness through entertaining shows.

2. Who is the author of "Booking Fairy Visits My House: 15 Shows on the Calendar for June!"?

The author of "Booking Fairy Visits My House: 15 Shows on the Calendar for June!" is Jane Smith, a renowned children's book author known for her imaginative and whimsical storytelling.

3. What age group is this book suitable for?

This book is suitable for children ages 3-8 years old. The colorful illustrations and fun storyline make it perfect for young readers and listeners.

4. Where can I purchase "Booking Fairy Visits My House: 15 Shows on the Calendar for June!"?

You can purchase "Booking Fairy Visits My House: 15 Shows on the Calendar for June!" on major online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble, or at your local bookstore.

5. Are there any other books in the "Booking Fairy" series?

Yes, there are currently three other books in the "Booking Fairy" series, with more to come. They are "Booking Fairy Goes to School: A Magical Day of Learning", "Booking Fairy's Winter Wonderland: A Month of Festive Fun", and "Booking Fairy's Spring Fling: A Season of Adventure".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
annew
  • almondfarm