• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Success Story: $1k Show, 2 Bridal Shows, and More Bookings - Learn How!

In summary, a "Host Success Story" refers to a successful Pampered Chef party or event hosted by one of their consultants. This includes a high sales volume, multiple bookings, and positive feedback. The host likely achieved this through following recommended party planning and booking strategies, utilizing online tools and resources, and effectively demonstrating and promoting products. By studying this success story, one can learn valuable insights and tips for improving their own parties and events, such as effective booking strategies and product demonstration techniques. The host may also share specific details and strategies that can serve as a guide for others. Overall, this success story can be used as a source of motivation and inspiration for Pampered Chef consultants to achieve their own successful parties and events.
riggs62
My host from Thurs night has never had a PC party before and wanted to do everything by the book. ( I love her for this!) She called me more than I called her the month leading up to her show. We did a Grey's Anatomy Theme show on Premier night.There were 22 people there! I was yelling my shpeel to the crowd. I had all of them cook while I directed. We made the Cran Raz Fizz and the Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie. People were chopping veggies from the veggie tray with the chopper, everyone was taking turns pumping the Quik Stir pitcher. It was so much fun!
And for the best news....right now the show is at $1200 and growing!!!! My first $1k show!
I also booked 2 bridal shows and registries, one maybe two cattys, and possibly more than 2 cooking shows, and one potential lead that wants to join in January after she gets out of school!!!!

Then my show Friday is up to $870 and growing. I'm so thrilled, I hope I can keep up this momentum!
Thanks to everyone here for all of your support and great ideas, I've used so many of them in my business!:balloon:

Great News!! Glad to hear it went well!

Yeah! great momentum!!!

Wow! Way to go....lots of great news in that post!

Keep up the good work!

Wonderful Job! Congratulations!

Wow! That's awesome. Next thing to do = recruit that host!!! Those types of hosts make great consultants.:)

Woo hoo! Good job!

What exactly is a "Host Success Story"?

A Host Success Story is a term used to describe a successful Pampered Chef party or event hosted by one of our consultants. It typically involves a high sales volume, multiple bookings, and positive feedback from the host and guests.

How did the host achieve a $1k show and multiple bookings?

The host likely followed our recommended party planning and booking strategies, which include inviting a large number of guests, offering incentives for attendees to book their own parties, and effectively demonstrating and promoting our products. They may have also utilized our online tools and resources to increase their sales and bookings.

What can I learn from this host's success story?

By reading and studying this host's success story, you can gain valuable insight and tips on how to improve your own Pampered Chef parties and events. You can learn about effective party planning, booking strategies, and product demonstration techniques that have been proven to be successful.

Are there any specific details or strategies mentioned in this success story?

Yes, the host may share specific details such as the types of products that were popular at their party, the types of incentives they offered for bookings, and the specific strategies they used to promote and sell our products. These details can serve as a guide for your own parties and events.

How can I use this success story to improve my own business as a Pampered Chef consultant?

By studying and learning from this host's success story, you can apply their strategies and techniques to your own business. You can also use their story as a source of motivation and inspiration to achieve your own successful Pampered Chef parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • kam