• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can a Black Consultant Tote Do for Your Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, "theBest $15 I've Ever Spent!!" is a versatile and cost-effective kitchen tool that can perform multiple tasks, such as chopping, mixing, blending, pureeing, and emulsifying ingredients. It is made with high-quality materials and is easy to clean and store. It can be used with both hot and cold ingredients and is suitable for all skill levels in the kitchen.
MrsNetNut404
As some of you may know I was rather worried about getting shows for April. Well, I just had a catalog show fall into my lap and it was all thanks to my black consultant tote! Granted, it's a catalog show, but that's better than nothing, plus, it easily 3 or 4 more sales leads!! It is from an employee at my bank. The funny thing is, that I was originally going to go to a different branch. Now, I am so glad that I didn't !:)

Thats awesome! I was wondering if i should get one for myself! I seldom carry a purse anymore tho, but it would be nice for catalogs!rania

That's great! You never know where something will lead.

Awesome! I do love my tote!

Hi there! That's fantastic news about your catalog show and the leads that came with it! It just goes to show the power of our black consultant totes and how they can help us grow our business even when we least expect it. I'm so glad that you were able to connect with someone at your bank and turn it into a potential sales opportunity. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll have a successful show in April! Happy cooking and selling!

What makes "theBest $15 I've Ever Spent!!" such a great value?

"theBest $15 I've Ever Spent!!" is a versatile kitchen tool that can perform multiple tasks, making it a cost-effective investment. It is also made with high-quality materials, ensuring its durability and longevity.

What are some of the tasks that "theBest $15 I've Ever Spent!!" can perform?

"theBest $15 I've Ever Spent!!" can chop, mix, blend, puree, and emulsify ingredients. It can also be used for making sauces, dips, and even baby food. The possibilities are endless!

Is "theBest $15 I've Ever Spent!!" easy to clean?

Yes, "theBest $15 I've Ever Spent!!" is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, or you can simply rinse it with warm soapy water and let it air dry. Its compact design also makes it easy to store.

Can "theBest $15 I've Ever Spent!!" be used for both hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, "theBest $15 I've Ever Spent!!" is heat resistant and can be used with both hot and cold ingredients. This makes it a convenient tool for all kinds of cooking and baking needs.

Is "theBest $15 I've Ever Spent!!" suitable for all skill levels in the kitchen?

Absolutely! "theBest $15 I've Ever Spent!!" is designed to be user-friendly and can be used by both beginners and experienced cooks. Its simple operation and versatile functions make it a must-have tool in any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MRios
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Amanda McDaniel
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deanna_g