• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

the2011 1099 Is Showing on Cc but Won't Download :( Why Are They

I am on a Mac.Re: 1099Mine prints just fine.Re: 1099I downloaded it and it won't print. It's just a bunch of gibberish.Re: 1099Mine prints just fine.
pkd09
Silver Member
The 2011 1099 is showing on CC but won't download :( Why are they always the last I am waiting for? :cry:

Re: 1099Where is it on cc ?

Re: 1099Got it thanks

Re: 1099I was able to download mine.

Re: 1099Everytime I click on it my Internet Explorer shuts down with an error :(

Re: 1099I had no trouble. I got mine all printed and just returned from filing. :)

Re: 1099Geez. Just looked at mine. I'm shocked at the value that they put on the bags from last Fall's promo. Did they get them at retail prices from 31?

Re: 1099
Becca_in_MD said:
Geez. Just looked at mine. I'm shocked at the value that they put on the bags from last Fall's promo. Did they get them at retail prices from 31?

I know that the utility bag is NOT the same quality/thickness as Thirty-one. It's very nice, dont get me wrong, but my thirty-one bags are a bit bigger, and heavier. The other bags maybe very similar. My thirty-one purses though seem heavier to me.

Re: 1099any suggestions on getting it to show up when downloaded? just a gray page

Re: 1099I'm not finding it. Can anyone direct me there? I have to get the rest of my expenses in too.

Re: 1099go to managing your business and then financial forms and then to tax

Re: 1099Are you enrolled for online 1099? Mine is still set to mailed 1099, so I wont see mine online yet. I have to wait till mine comes in the mail. I am not that organized and ready to file/do taxes yet.

Re: 1099I don't know how I am enrolled. Maybe I did go for the mailed version. So that should be here tomorrow or the next day, right?

Re: 1099ok, so I must be slow. I didn't even know you could enroll....must have missed the memo. Has anyone gotten theirs in the good ole US mail? DH is chomping at the bit.

Re: 1099You don't have to enroll for anything - it will be online for everybody and if you earned over $600 you will get one in the mail.If it's not showing up try a different internet provider. I know I can't access it using safari but I can with firefox.

Re: 1099Will it still come in the mail if you print it?

Re: 1099Just pulled mine up and confirmed my income is over $600. And WOW ... unbelievable how much value they put on these things. In addition to $30 for my "going places" tote, I had $25 for my silver hat charm, the table runner and even the turkey ... over all, 1/10 of my total income!

Re: 1099I still am not finding it on CC. All I am getting is a bunch of "rules" and tax info. Nothing that looks like a 1099.

Re: 1099Finally found it.

Re: 1099I found it too but could not print it. Hope it comes in the mail.

Re: 1099It will not download on Safari or Internet Explorer - works on Firefox though.

Re: 1099I got it downloaded in IE and it didn't work in Chrome. :)

Re: 1099It downloaded in IE for me just fine but would not print.

1. Why is the 2011 1099 showing on my CC but not downloading?

There could be a few reasons for this. One possibility is that the 1099 form may not be available for download yet. Another reason could be that there was an error in the processing of the form. You can contact our customer service team for assistance with accessing your 2011 1099 form.

2. Can I access my 2011 1099 form on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can access your 2011 1099 form on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "My Account" section. From there, you can view and download your 1099 form.

3. Is there a deadline for downloading my 2011 1099 form?

Yes, the deadline for downloading your 2011 1099 form is usually January 31st of the following year. However, if you need assistance accessing your form after this deadline, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I receive a physical copy of my 2011 1099 form instead of downloading it?

No, Pampered Chef does not mail out physical copies of 1099 forms. However, you can easily download and print your form from our website.

5. What do I do if the information on my 2011 1099 form is incorrect?

If you notice any incorrect information on your 2011 1099 form, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you resolve any discrepancies and provide you with an updated form if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• patty42240
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • E R