• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Young and the Restless: Today's Must-See Episode

In summary, the title of the post is "In summary, Y&R fans are excited for today's episode." Nikki's death is mentioned, and it seems that David may be involved. There are many potential outcomes to the episode, and it is unclear which one will happen.
The whole Karen/Tyra/Neil triangle might end up like the Sharon/Phyllis/Nick one. Guess the writers can't get creative. LOL

Why in the world would Kay say she's Marge?????? It must be because the DNA test didn't help her. I hope we find out what the heck is going on with everyone's DNA.

Kevin is obviously having to re-live some old demons from his past. I know that would make me wacko! I guess there are a lot of mind alterations in Genoa City.

Where is Victor's mystery woman in the bandages? I read somewhere that she is going to get a job at Jabot and ruin Jack.

dessertdivafl said:
the whole karen/tyra/neil triangle might end up like the sharon/phyllis/nick one. Guess the writers can't get creative. Lol

why in the world would kay say she's marge?????? It must be because the dna test didn't help her. I hope we find out what the heck is going on with everyone's dna.

Kevin is obviously having to re-live some old demons from his past. I know that would make me wacko! I guess there are a lot of mind alterations in genoa city.

Where is victor's mystery woman in the bandages? I read somewhere that she is going to get a job at jabot and ruin jack.

she premieres mid month i think it said and it involves jack!:d

Mrs. C is
BAAAAAACK

:chef:

Dude Sharon, get a GRIP! She's goin down hill FAST! 3 men in less than a month! Or at least she tempted to today with Jack! :O

Today was a SNORE! :(

Cane's starting to bug me.. and I really liked him! GRR! And way to go Billy for steppin up for Mrs. C!

Did Sharon steal the egg thing that Ashley was looking for, I don't remember?

heat123 said:
Dude Sharon, get a GRIP! She's goin down hill FAST! 3 men in less than a month! Or at least she tempted to today with Jack! :O
:(

In a month? If she had of gotten her way she would have had 3 men in one day!!!:D Can we get a collective "KLEPTO-HO"!!!!!!!!!!!!

heat123 said:
Cane's starting to bug me.. and I really liked him! GRR! And way to go Billy for steppin up for Mrs. C!

Did Sharon steal the egg thing that Ashley was looking for, I don't remember?

I hope she did steal it!!!!

Cane is on my "not liking" list. He was partly one it with the whole Chloe mess and his attitude these last two weeks has put him on it. And Lilli is turning into a hepher and not her sweet normal self too. I mean, why would you want to raise a child that is not yours. Let Billy and Chloe have her. I have REALLY gotten to like Billy here lately. I wanted him to punch Cane in the hospital yesterday!

BUT the bad thing is although I will be so happy that since Jill is not Kay's daughter than Cane is not her grandson but then that means the same thing for Billy but at least he is still an Abott and so his position at Jabot will not be affected.

I never saw it back in the day.... so who is Jills real mother and Kay's real daugther??

Last edited:
heat123 said:
I never saw it back in the day.... show is Jills real mother and Kay's real daugther??

That is going to be the big mystery underlying all of this. I still think that Nikki is Katherine's daughter. It would be so interesting to find that Jill is the daughter of some evil person. LOL

jrstephens said:
I hope she did steal it!!!!

Cane is on my "not liking" list. He was partly one it with the whole Chloe mess and his attitude these last two weeks has put him on it. And Lilli is turning into a hepher and not her sweet normal self too. I mean, why would you want to raise a child that is not yours. Let Billy and Chloe have her. I have REALLY gotten to like Billy here lately. I wanted him to punch Cane in the hospital yesterday!

BUT the bad thing is although I will be so happy that since Jill is not Kay's daughter than Cane is not her grandson but then that means the same thing for Billy but at least he is still an Abott and so his position at Jabot will not be affected.

This will be a big RINGER for everyone involved, after they find out-resolve true DNA tests! :eek:

DessertDivaFL said:
That is going to be the big mystery underlying all of this. I still think that Nikki is Katherine's daughter. It would be so interesting to find that Jill is the daughter of some evil person. LOL

That would be something wouldn't it!

I do KNOW that Jill is not Katherine's daughter. I forget what happened back then for me to know that but I do know that is what happened.

Doh, somehow my recording was stopped! I almost missed it today! :O I at least caught the last half!

Hm, what's Victor going to do about Adam.. now that he heard of his problems?

Come on... how can you lose dental records of someone! This story is going to be dragged out, longer than we hoped! :( And what's going to become of Kevin and his closet demons?

Hm, Karen gives Neil and ultimatum, who will he choose! I HOPE NOT TYRA! :O

I need to find FAR ahead Spoilers, like I had for General hospital when I used to watch that show! Curiosity is killing me! lol

heat123 said:
Hm, Karen gives Neil and ultimatum, who will he choose! I HOPE NOT TYRA! :O

I need to find FAR ahead Spoilers, like I had for General hospital when I used to watch that show! Curiosity is killing me! lol

Don't be posting any spoilers on here missy!!!

I will give you a small one: my guide for tomorrow says "Neil and Tyra make love." Makes me sick b/c that has never been Neils character.

They must have totally new writers the way things are these days!

:grumpy:
jrstephens said:
Don't be posting any spoilers on here missy!!!

I will give you a small one: my guide for tomorrow says "Neil and Tyra make love." Makes me sick b/c that has never been Neils character.

They must have totally new writers the way things are these days!

Oh NO! Another cheating Bastard!:grumpy: We have klepto-HO, Nick the giggalo and now Neil! Sleeze central!

heat123 said:

Oh NO! Another cheating Bastard!:grumpy: We have klepto-HO, Nick the giggalo and now Neil! Sleeze central!

OMG...thank you for the laugh...I needed it today!!!! I am so glad I found this thread. Too funny!!! :D

heat123 said:

haha!!! Nick the giggalo! I also think he is a nemphomaniac too the way he went from Phyllis in the closet, to Sharon's room, to Phyllis in the shower!

I guess we can have Sharon the klepto-ho and Nick the nympho!:D:D

You guys are so funny! I think there is more klepto, psycho, nympho, giggalo, bimbo, wacko, whino, lame-o and retard-o people on this show than every before!!!

DessertDivaFL said:
You guys are so funny! I think there is more klepto, psycho, nympho, giggalo, bimbo, wacko, whino, lame-o and retard-o people on this show than every before!!!

As of late, I'd have to agree!:p lol

haha.. the nicknames are soo funny..

I can't stand Tyra!! yuck!! I hate how no one on this show can have a happy relationship.. It's so frustrating..

I thought this Kay/Marge thing was finally gonna be over.. NOPE..

This show is almost getting annoying!!

Last edited:
WLMcCoy said:
haha.. the nicknames are soo funny..

I can't stand Tyra!! yuck!! I hate how no one on this show can have a happy relationship.. It's so frustrating..

I thought this Kay/Marge thing was finally gonna be over.. NOPE..

This show is almost getting annoying!!

Ya, I use to think this was a more quality show, no stupid story lines... like some other shows I now boycott, now it's just sleeze and lamer. Did they get a whole new slew of writers that came from other soaps!?? lol

Yeay, Nikki BELIEVES! :) IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE DID BESIDES AMBER!

This show is just disgusting me w/ the whole Sharon & Tyra thing...
& the Cane/Delia thing..
& the Kevin/Kay thing...

All I do is complain about the story lines.. but I can't quit watching ;-)

This show is just disgusting me w/ the whole Sharon & Tyra thing...
& the Cane/Delia thing..
& the Kevin/Kay thing...

All I do is complain about the story lines.. but I can't quit watching ;-)
I love Y&R!!! I am glad I found this post! Well at least they are off of gloria and jeff for a while .... I hope!;P

OK ladies! No one has commented for a while. Are we that upset with the show? I am so not up with the latest and great on this show. Help!

DessertDivaFL said:
OK ladies! No one has commented for a while. Are we that upset with the show? I am so not up with the latest and great on this show. Help!

I watched it for the first time in MONTHS. I have been reading this thread during that time and somewhat keeping up. So today was a rare day that I actually had the TV on during the show....I won't be of much help as I'm still confused myself as to what exactly is going on...

DessertDivaFL said:

I was just thinking last night that no one has really commented on here.. IMO it's getting ridiculous.. I liked when it was subtle, believable drama between families.. This is just getting silly........

Yet, I never skip an episode on our DVR.. ;)

WLMcCoy said:
I was just thinking last night that no one has really commented on here.. IMO it's getting ridiculous.. I liked when it was subtle, believable drama between families.. This is just getting silly........

Yet, I never skip an episode on our DVR.. ;)

ITA! That was one of the reasons I came back to Y&R... the believable drama as opposed to rididuclous crap on the other soaps that I watch lol. Now it's just as bad as the others!:yuck: Now I'm just addicted to what is coming next :p.

I will haveto post after I get caught up this weekend. We're on vacation and I haven't watched.

I really want Jack and Sharon back together. I really like Jack and think he is trying to make his dad proud. Kevin is freaking me out! I am happy Lily said No to Cane. I used to like them, but he had his chance and choose Chole. Why does he want someone else's child!

What's with the Marge Narration today? Weird! lol

The narration was weird today. It reminded me of the dukes of hazard, I watched as a kid. The whole show has took a strange turn. But I still watch it every day. I just fast foward alot more here lately.

(with sarcasm) Apparently, after how many weeks at #1, they felt the need to change their formula.

GIVE ME A BREAK! What are they thinking? I guess they want to loose their status at #1 by aggrevating their fans. I don't get it either!

The storylines are so "out there" like the other lower rated soaps. Do you think they let go of their higher paid writers and hired some cheap, inexperienced ones? Sometimes I wonder. Thanks for letting me vent.

dessertdivafl said:
(with sarcasm) apparently, after how many weeks at #1, they felt the need to change their formula.

Give me a break! What are they thinking? I guess they want to loose their status at #1 by aggrevating their fans. I don't get it either!

The storylines are so "out there" like the other lower rated soaps. Do you think they let go of their higher paid writers and hired some cheap, inexperienced ones? Sometimes i wonder. Thanks for letting me vent.

i totally agree, they must have gotten new writers or something!

The new writers stink..

It reminded me of a Christmas story w/ a ghost taking us to different scenes..

I actually cried today watching Murphy & Katherine.. I LOVE Murph.. I hope the writers don't turn him into an a-hole like all the other men on this show..

I enjoyed watching Sharon squirm today.. =)

& back to yesterday, I was so relieved to see Lilly tell Cane no. Hopefully she goes back to the Lilly that I really liked!!

OH.. & please, please let this Katherine/Marge thing be over SOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!! (& throw the Kevin thing in there,too.. I'm allready tired of it)

:D:love:
WLMcCoy said:
The new writers stink..

It reminded me of a Christmas story w/ a ghost taking us to different scenes..

I actually cried today watching Murphy & Katherine.. I LOVE Murph.. I hope the writers don't turn him into an a-hole like all the other men on this show..

I enjoyed watching Sharon squirm today.. =)

& back to yesterday, I was so relieved to see Lilly tell Cane no. Hopefully she goes back to the Lilly that I really liked!!

OH.. & please, please let this Katherine/Marge thing be over SOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!! (& throw the Kevin thing in there,too.. I'm allready tired of it)

OMG, me too about Murph and K! That was soo sweet!:love:

Heehee, Jills world is about to be turned Upside DOWN!

heat123 said:
Heehee, Jills world is about to be turned Upside DOWN!

This is going to be a great week. Jill is getting what she deserves. But I want to know...who is her biological mother??? I do remember years ago they did a DNA test and it said her and Katherine were a match. Hmm???

DessertDivaFL said:
This is going to be a great week. Jill is getting what she deserves. But I want to know...who is her biological mother??? I do remember years ago they did a DNA test and it said her and Katherine were a match. Hmm???

REALLY? WELL THAT'S INTERESTING!:confused:

Come on... Now amber is on the run with kevin! She should have turned him in when he collapsed and then gotten him some pych help! What a lame storyline!
This is buggin!

heat123 said:
Come on... Now amber is on the run with kevin! She should have turned him in when he collapsed and then gotten him some pych help! What a lame storyline!
This is buggin!

I am ready for that storyline to end because it is so irritating! :grumpy:

heat123 said:
This is buggin!

I thought the same thing!

I am SOOO hoping Jill goes DOWN!!

WLMcCoy said:
I am SOOO hoping Jill goes DOWN!!

OH, she's goin down alright! lol

Why in the world would Jill react that way! You would think to stay in Kays good graces she would be happy to have her back and alive! Now she is really going Down!

So..... Billy and Mac really aren't half brother/sister. This isn't the old Mac is it???

That throws Him for a loop for sure with the new DNA tests! No it's not the original Mack or at least not the one I remember?

I am so confused at this point, I don't know who belongs to who anymore in that family.

The woman playing Mac looks a lot older than the one who did before. More ????'s and no answers.

DessertDivaFL said:
I am so confused at this point, I don't know who belongs to who anymore in that family.

The woman playing Mac looks a lot older than the one who did before. More ????'s and no answers.

I JUST REMEMBER THE OLD MACK HAD THIS NATURAL FROWN TO HER FACE AND BIG TEETH I THINK. LOL SHE WAS DEFIITELY A KID! THIS NEW ONE IS OLDER LOOKING! BUT YOU KNOW HOW THEY LIKE TO SWITCH OUT CHARACTERS ON US!:yuck: LOL

that is not the original Mac. This show is going down hill :(

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat