• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Young and the Restless: Today's Must-See Episode

In summary, the title of the post is "In summary, Y&R fans are excited for today's episode." Nikki's death is mentioned, and it seems that David may be involved. There are many potential outcomes to the episode, and it is unclear which one will happen.
Diane keeps popping into my mind too. But then when she did not want the lights on, Sheila popped into my head! But then Victor never had any ties to Sheila. I think it will be someone from Jack's past.

I cannot remember exaclt how Diane left the show. I know Victor and Jack were both married to her and she ended up with Jack's child right but got full custody of him? The details are sketchy!

Ashley and Victor will break up of course and then Nikki will come back and get back together with Victor. The same cirlce as always. I LOVE it when Victor is an a$$ - that's when the show is good! :)

I am still NOT LIKING Nicholas though!! I do not think he will ever get off my "list!"

My only thoughts were that it was Diane because of the love triangle between the three of them???

I saw a clip on youtube with a character "Mari Jo". She was on before Diane. Mari Jo was put into a mental instituation and was in love with Jack. He went to see her and she thought Jack was going to take her out of there but he left her in there and she was hysterical.

Diane and Jack had a son, Kyle. I don't recall how she left Genoa City. I will research that one.

OH NO, is something going to happen to Cane as he's had a revalation about Lilly and going to see her at the cabin?! And Chloe and Billy together after baby is born???

Someone called it that Jill was not going to be revealed as Kays daughter.. who was it!? So who is her real mom and who is Kays real daughter then?? I didn't watch it way back then! lol

Good Riddens Sharon, leave already! Glad she decided to step down at Newman, so Nick and Phyllis can try and work it out.

Tune in to next week, can't wait to see where Kay is and the rest of these story lines are going!?!

I wonder if Nikki is Katherine's daughter? That would make things interesting.

So Chloe had the baby but Chloe is not doing well post-delivery. There was something on a commercial for a soap magazine that says Chloe may die. Isn't somebody going to tell Cane that Billy is the father?

Where did the mystery woman go? Good grief! :grumpy:

I know I hate when there's a cliff hanger and they don't reveal anything the next monday!

I hope Chloe dies or that her and Billy become an item, they belong together! lol

so why can't they do a DNA test on Brock, Katherine's son.

shed said:
so why can't they do a DNA test on Brock, Katherine's son.

You know soapville, they drag things out ! Ridiculous sometimes! :yuck:

Is Chloe going to live or die? I'm excited to find out how the Chloe/Cane thing & they Katherine thing play out..

'On the Next Y&R'... I wish Tyra would LEAVE!!

heat123 said:
Someone called it that Jill was not going to be revealed as Kays daughter.. who was it!? So who is her real mom and who is Kays real daughter then?? I didn't watch it way back then! lol!?!

I can't remember if I posted it on here and I am too lazy to go back and look but I have never believed that Jill was Kathryn's daughter. In "real" life they would have gotten DNA from the house that was KATHRYN'S to test it against. I mean dang, people can't someone go in the bathroom and get a hair out of her brush!! Enough already!!!

They will tell Cane b/c on the " tv guide" for Friday it says "Cane refuses to believe the truth." But get this...Sharon and Billy are leaving a bar together and then the next day "Sharon reminisces about her INTIMATE night with Billy!" Can we get a collective "SLUT!" from everyone if she sleeps with him!!! Another day it says "Billy's hard decision," so, I am thinking he must tell Cane but that's just a guess. I can't remember if it says that tomorrow of Thursday. My days are running together.

Personally, I agree that Chloe could just die. BUT then Cane will end up feeling bad over her although she is a lying little hussy. Lilli and Billy have actualle grown on me though but I know she loves Cane. I think maybe just Billy is growing on me, I always love the bad guys. HA!

haha.. My DH & I have a nickname for Sharon.. Slut Muffin.. =) He really likes Sharon (hmmm...), but I can't STAND HER!!

What in the world! Why is Sharon taking personal items from peoples homes??? First she took Brad's elehpant statue, now she take Nick's ball thing? WTH is that all about? And Yes she is a SLUT! lol Her and Billy, COME ON!

I was wondering about the stealing thing too. Is she going crazy or what. She's so turning into a slut.

twinchefs said:
i was wondering about the stealing thing too. Is she going crazy or what. She's so turning into a slut.

the way she snuck both of them into her purse was soo funny! She's a klepto-ho! Lol

heat123 said:
the way she snuck both of them into her purse was soo funny! She's a klepto-ho! Lol

haha.. my new name for her!!

jrstephens said:
I can't remember if I posted it on here and I am too lazy to go back and look but I have never believed that Jill was Kathryn's daughter. In "real" life they would have gotten DNA from the house that was KATHRYN'S to test it against. I mean dang, people can't someone go in the bathroom and get a hair out of her brush!! Enough already!!!

They will tell Cane b/c on the " tv guide" for Friday it says "Cane refuses to believe the truth." But get this...Sharon and Billy are leaving a bar together and then the next day "Sharon reminisces about her INTIMATE night with Billy!" Can we get a collective "SLUT!" from everyone if she sleeps with him!!! Another day it says "Billy's hard decision," so, I am thinking he must tell Cane but that's just a guess. I can't remember if it says that tomorrow of Thursday. My days are running together.

Personally, I agree that Chloe could just die. BUT then Cane will end up feeling bad over her although she is a lying little hussy. Lilli and Billy have actualle grown on me though but I know she loves Cane. I think maybe just Billy is growing on me, I always love the bad guys. HA!

SLUT Heck ya!!!!!!! and Klept-HO , that is hilarious. and Sharon had the nerve to call Grace a slu back when she was on the show. There is the pt calling the kettle black.
Chloe~snooze..... die already, it's soapworld so I can say that.

How sad, Cane is going to be heartbroken when Billy tells him that is his daugther :(.

I don't know if Chloe is going to dye? I wish she would though lol!

Today should be an interesting episode. I hope the converter box at work will work correctly so I can see it. Otherwise I will have to wait and watch it tomorrow on-line.

heat123 said:
How sad, Cane is going to be heartbroken when Billy tells him that is his daugther :(.

I don't know if Chloe is going to dye? I wish she would though lol!

don't look if you want to watch it on TV

Billy didn't tell Cane - Chloe did

:chef:

Ah, how sad.. he won't give her up. Poor Cane. I wonder what will become of this?

Sharon go off the deep in like the kltepto-ho slut that she is, Nick will feel sorry for her and come to her rescue and we will have to come up with a new name for him:D:grumpy:! She needs to drink and sleep herself right on to another soap, she is going to run out of men on Y&R soon anywway.

What about them bringing Sharon's mom back for that one moment where she was crying and hugging her after Brad died? That is strange too.

I wonder if Cane will try to take the baby away from Chloe and Billy. He could make a great case for unfit parents. Then him and Lilli could raise the baby. In the real world if Chloe signs that birth certificate with him then he is the father by law as in if they divorce he pays child support since he acknowlegded the child as his. But then of course this is not the real world:D

I like Coleen standing up for her family but no body messes with Victor and gets away with it. That's just Jack using some more of his family yo try to "get" Victor. He will never learn that he will never win in the end, but that is what makes the show so good.

Yeah, that cameo of Sharon 's mom was WEIRD!?

I can see Cane trying to get custody of the baby cause both Billy and Chloe are idiots!

I do like Colleen but she better watch out .... Especially with Jack trying to be 'puppet master", Victor would't be afraid to go after her!

heat123 said:

Love the name!! She is the klepto-ho!

heat123 said:
I do like Colleen but she better watch out .... Especially with Jack trying to be 'puppet master", Victor would't be afraid to go after her!

NO ONE stands in Victor Newman's way!!:D

I feel bad for Cane.. That first moment you see your child is amazing & overwhelming.. then to have it not be yours :-(

Yes, and Cane signed the birth certificate. I guess he feels he is the best father for Cordelia.

Cane getting angry with Lily was so stupid! Why the writers had him be angry with her was so lame. Get with it!

I didn't see today's episode yet. Anyone see it?

Totally lame that Cane got mad at Lilly and is still mad at her! So stupid, the writers I tell ya!

He's gonna fight for "Delia" they (Billy and Chloe) are calling her, after he divorces Chloe.

Hello, Victor, of course someone is pulling Colleens Strings, why woudln't he figure out it's Jack right off the BAT, being he is her uncle! DUH

And Ester, what a MORON not to think a Man would fall madly in love and want to marry her ASAP not because of her money. She should listen to Jill for once! lol

This whole Kay Chancellor story needs to carry on and discover Mc C as herself! Good Grief already!

I have read most of the posts but WHY is Sharon stealing???

She was just at the book store buying books for Noah - paid for them - walked away and then put more books into the bag without paying for them.

WHAT IS GOING ON THERE ? ? ?

whiteyteresa said:
I have read most of the posts but WHY is Sharon stealing???

She was just at the book store buying books for Noah - paid for them - walked away and then put more books into the bag without paying for them.

WHAT IS GOING ON THERE ? ? ?

It appeared to me that she stole a round decoration from Nick/Phyllis' place. It must have been a momento from Nick/Sharon's days. That's what I think. I don't think she's a "clepto".

Yes, we have determined she is "klepto Ho" lol while stealing momentos from Brad and Nick but what, books?? WTH??

Yeah, Sharon'st got issues alright! lol Break down maybe after Brad's death, and losing Nick again?

One word for Sharon...... Cookoo, Cookoo! lol

heat123 said:
One word for Sharon...... Cookoo, Cookoo! lol

Yes!! I hope she goes crazy & doesn't come back!!

Okay.. I have been Team Cane for a LONG time.. But he's becoming an A-hole.. I understand he's upset, but that doesn't make him dictator of everyone.. SOOOOO I'm switching to Team Billy (for now)...

I feel bad to Eden & Noah :(

Nick need to get his act straight.. && stay w/ Phyllis.. He's really getting on my nerves. Why are all the good guys turning into creeps??

Now that Gloria is out of jail we have to deal w/ her! :cry:

I like how Colleen is standing up for her father & shoving Ashley out :D Not crazy about Jack behind it, but oh well!!

OH, NO! Jeffery after Jill now! GAG!

And Cane asking Lilly to marry her... hm, not sure what to think of it~ after all of this time of him breaking her heart.

Will Neal go after Karen or Tyra? Hopin Karen cause Tyra bugs!

I hope they end this Kay Chancellor story once and for all! Those added characters (kidnappers) make it soo cheesy!

Go Ashly, give Vic the ole ultimatum! lol Stay tuned Monday! :)

You guys are so funny! We all think alike on so many storyline.

So upset with Cane. He got quite arrogant and bossy!

Sharon is going to get a straight jacket soon. This has been coming for a while.

Neil will probably choose Tyra and since Tyra won American's Next Top Model, he will have her do modeling (like Drucilla) and then on a modeling shoot one day - POW - here comes Drucilla from the dead. Wouldn't that be an episode!

Kay is Kay and let the tests say she is here to stay so Jill get out of her way! LOL

I will love to see Jill when she finds out she is not Kay's daughter and she gets tossed out of the mansion AGAIN!

I am not sure about Cane either. This week he got on my nerves being so cold to Lilli and now proposing! I am torn between what I want her to do.

I am liking Billy here lately. Him and Lilli were growing on me too. I have always liked the bad guy though.

I am so ready for Sharon to be committed. And they need to give me the key b/c I would never let her out! I told Russell we deemed her klept-o-ho on here and he thought that was hilarious!

I guess now we see they brought her mom back so she will end up telling someone about her past. I was wondering why she appeared out of no where.

I don't like Tyra at all. She's just "too something." Karen needs to slap her.

jrstephens said:
I will love to see Jill when she finds out she is not Kay's daughter and she gets tossed out of the mansion AGAIN!

I am not sure about Cane either. This week he got on my nerves being so cold to Lilli and now proposing! I am torn between what I want her to do.

I am liking Billy here lately. Him and Lilli were growing on me too. I have always liked the bad guy though.

I am so ready for Sharon to be committed. And they need to give me the key b/c I would never let her out! I told Russell we deemed her klept-o-ho on here and he thought that was hilarious!

I guess now we see they brought her mom back so she will end up telling someone about her past. I was wondering why she appeared out of no where.

I don't like Tyra at all. She's just "too something." Karen needs to slap her.

Yeah, I have no words to describe Tyra, as to why I don't like her... just somethin lol. :rolleyes:

I like the idea of Billy and Chloe together cause I think they are two peas in a pod.:p

Still not sure about Cane right now?:grumpy:

Having Jeffery Scam Jill out of whatever he is after would be funny, I have to say!:D

I did a COMPLETE 180 than what I was this summer.. I am NOT liking Cane & Lilly back together. & I actually feel sorry for Chloe.

&& the Amber being pregnant thing! I ever wondered if that would come back from the storyline from when she was on The Bold and the Beautiful..

I have a feeling Jana & Daniel will end up together. Maybe not, but they seem pretty chummy lately!

& the Kay thing.... Please, let it be OVER!!

& WHAT THE HELL is Victor doing?? Crazy!

Anyone else notice the characters jumped around insanely quick today? Amber was at the coffee house, Chancellor estate the next, & back at the coffee house in almost consecutive scenes. & then Jack went from the coffee house to the Chancellor's in back to back scenes. I was really paying attention today! :)

LOL Yes, things are getting stranger in Genoa City. I can't agree on everything you posted, WLMcCoy, but I do agree that these storylines are making it confusing for us Y&R fans.

I think we should be in on the meetings with the writers and let them know, from the viewer's point-of-view, how these storylines should REALLY go!

It's coming to an END I hope(this whole kidnap thing), Mrs. C will be home soon!

Where are they going with Sharon loosing her marbles? A looney bin I hope! lol

UM ~Billy and Sharon GROSS!

heat123 said:
It's coming to an END I hope(this whole kidnap thing), Mrs. C will be home soon!

Where are they going with Sharon loosing her marbles? A looney bin I hope! lol

UM ~Billy and Sharon GROSS!

I didn't see today's episode (but will see on CBS.com tomorrow morning). Sharon has an uncontrollable urge to take things that are not hers. What the heck is that all about? :grumpy:

I was watching some older clips on YouTube and found Paul and Nikki had a "thing" for each other way back in their early Y&R years.

DessertDivaFL said:

I was watching some older clips on YouTube and found Paul and Nikki had a "thing" for each other way back in their early Y&R years.

Yes they were together YEARS ago. Of course we know they will break up eventually again so she can go back to Victor.

Who do yall think Victor has this woman that had surgery looking like? And who she is?

I know we talked about it a while back but lately.

My mom thinkgs Sabrina is not really dead - she thinkg they faked her death. B/c when he went to Mexico it showed him calling someone to tell them "I'm here" and it never showed him meet or talk to anyone after that.

Sharon and Billy UHHHH GROSS!!! I have a love/hate relationship with Jack but come on Sharon with his brother! I think Jack his figured it out and that is why he is pushing Chloe and Billy together.

My guide for tomorrow says "Nick cannot resisit Sharon's temptation"!!! :yuck:UHH!!! Prepare to hear about how much Nick is making me sick going against Phyllis!! I LOVE Phyllis!

What would be the story-reason for faking Sabrina's death though??

I think it's someone from Jack's past, still thinkin it's Diane but who knows? Someone mentioned some other chic but now I can't remember who that was?

OH, yeah, Jack always has a motive for everything, I didn't think much of anything except that he wanted dibs on the baby to raise as ABBOT, rather than Chancellor.But you may be right about him pushing Bill to Chloe to keep his paws off Sharon!

Sharon's just a NUT CASE! She needs HELP!

I love Phyllis, too! DH can't stand her!

I hope Sharon goes to the looney bin & doesn't get out!!

Lilly & Can disgust me.. Two people I LOVED just a few months ago... Chloe really does care for Delia, & what kind of person would take a baby away from her mother, if she's a good mother.. STUPID!! Get the DNA test & be done w/ it..

The whole Katherine thing is STILL ANNOYING! We know they're not gonna die, Kevin will probably get out of the truck & save them.. (I predict while he throws the bomb outside, they will go into a slow motion jumping/explosion scene.. haha)

NICK grow up! This isn't HS anymore! What a jackass! Sharon's a nut case and hobag, and he needs to stay far away from her! Poor Phyllis!

Good greif, I hope monday's episode ends this kidnap charade already!

What's Adams deal, is he going blind? He seems like he's loosin it too!

Victor and kid #5! :O Puullleeezzzee!

These stories are buggin! lol

heat123 said:
NICK grow up! This isn't HS anymore! What a jackass! Sharon's a nut case and hobag, and he needs to stay far away from her! Poor Phyllis!

Good greif, I hope monday's episode ends this kidnap charade already!

What's Adams deal, is he going blind? He seems like he's loosin it too!

Victor and kid #5! :O Puullleeezzzee!

These stories are buggin! lol

AMEN!!!

I was just saying "I'm so glad that Nick & Phyllis are back", when stupid a$$ Sharon showed up.. Then for Nick to do that! It is SOOOO agrvating..

It looks like MOnday will be good!!

I'm so sick of Nick kissing all over Phyllis and then running back to "rescue" Sharon and kissing all over her, ugh!!

I'm waiting for Sharon to turn up preggers and WHO's THE DADDY???

Victor and Ashley and baby makes me gag!! I thought poor Victoria was going to choke!! I didn't think Ashley could get pg, so did she have some miracle cure that we also didn't know about??

I like Nikki and Paul.

I think Adam is loosing his sight, wasn't Hope an adult when she lost her sight??

I hope Mrs. C. is ok and Kevin too!!

Gotta run, time to take BBB out of oven.

Lisa

Coming Up on Y&R this week (according to CBS.com)

•While desperately trying to hold himself together from the torment of Clint, Kevin is faced with more than he can handle.

•Kay fools the doctor and Jill when she announces she is really Marge, but will her plan take her one step back in proving her true identity?

•After seeing Adam is losing his eyesight, Victor makes a promise to him.

•Karen threatens Tyra and gives Neil an ultimatum. Will Neil adhere to her demands?

DessertDivaFL said:
Coming Up on Y&R this week (according to CBS.com)

•While desperately trying to hold himself together from the torment of Clint, Kevin is faced with more than he can handle.

•Kay fools the doctor and Jill when she announces she is really Marge, but will her plan take her one step back in proving her true identity?

•After seeing Adam is losing his eyesight, Victor makes a promise to him.

•Karen threatens Tyra and gives Neil an ultimatum. Will Neil adhere to her demands?

How funny, I looked up the spoilers too and saw this!

<H2>1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?</H2><p>The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.</p><H2>2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.</p><H2>3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?</H2><p>You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.</p><H2>4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.</p><H2>5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?</H2><p>Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.</p>

1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?

The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.

2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?

We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.

3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?

You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.

4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?

We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.

5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?

Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies