• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Young and the Restless: Today's Must-See Episode

In summary, the title of the post is "In summary, Y&R fans are excited for today's episode." Nikki's death is mentioned, and it seems that David may be involved. There are many potential outcomes to the episode, and it is unclear which one will happen.
you know what is going to happen Victor is going to dig up the grave and have it tested , Paul will go on a man hunt to find Adam to clear his sister . and Adam will be found .
Now this may take a few years to happen though , but that is what I think

Heehee, good call Doreen! :p

I think PattyCake killed Hightower thinking it was Adam (Adam's plan the whole time). Adam then set the place on fire so he could get away. He will come back and seek revenge on everyone!!

I love the new Abby. She is acting just like all the stupid rich kids on all the reality shows! I think the actress is doing a good job. She sure aged quickly. Just last month, Ryder was taking away liquor from her because she was underage and "jailbait". Now she is old enough to drink. I wonder how old Noah and Eden will be when they return from France

btw, I love Billy and Victoria together! I love Billy's little pet names he comes up for Victoria. I think the actors are getting a kick out of their characters' banter.

Today's episode is great! Again...I'll wait until everyone else sees it before commenting.

Dang it! Something happened to my recording today 6/8/10 can anyone recap? Tia!

Victor is in Canada, he found a man that had Adam's watch on , the man was going to tell him where Adam is but then he hit Victor on the head and nocked him out.
Adam then got a phone call from someone and Adam said Wow he figured it out he knows I am alive .

Adam is in Brazil with guess Who your not going to belive it SKY is old girlfriend I though she was Dead ..
( at least I think it was Sky it looked like her )

Omg! Wow, that was a shocker! I was able to watch it on soapnet :0). Hm and the plot thickens!

So both Skye and Adam are back. Wow!

But what I am confused about is how the District Attorney can still charge Nick with the death of Hightower when it was supposedly Adam's blood on his jacket. Anyone else confused or is it me?

They think Adam was in the basment and Nick killed Adam but it wasn't Adam it was the other guy. Nick got the blood on his sleeve the way Victor said when they hit him

chef131doreen said:
They think Adam was in the basment and Nick killed Adam but it wasn't Adam it was the other guy. Nick got the blood on his sleeve the way Victor said when they hit him

Oh, that's right. Thank you for clarifying.

I don't understand the way they are going to get alot of money , Adam and Sky ( can't belive they are alive together ) are they going to get it from Victor ?

It seemed like they were gonna do a BIG SCAM or heist (with how she said she was a gambling shark)???

I do believe they are living off of Skye's gambling right now but it does seem like they have something else up their sleeve.

I may be wrong but wasn't it Sky who said the doctor (who delievered Sharon's baby and gave that baby to Ashley) did something bad to her??? Could it be that she lied about that ???

Just wondering

:chef:

whiteyteresa said:
I may be wrong but wasn't it Sky who said the doctor (who delievered Sharon's baby and gave that baby to Ashley) did something bad to her??? Could it be that she lied about that ???

Just wondering

:chef:

Who knows with those two hoodlums!?? lol

Teresa, you bring up a good point but I think she forged her diary to make it sound like the doctor did something to her and she was in on the whole plot too.

Here's another question: If Adam said it was Skye's body in the stable and it really wasn't, then who's body was it?

I don't like the Jana and Ryder story. :/
I hope there is a cure for Lilly. I'd hate to see her leave? :(
Don't like this Heather/Chance/Chloe triangle.
Will he, won't he, choose Sharon over Phyllis? Get on with it already! lol
I am still curious to see how Adams story unfolds! lol

Any thoughts for everyone lately??? :p

heat123 said:
I don't like the Jana and Ryder story. :/
I hope there is a cure for Lilly. I'd hate to see her leave? :(
Don't like this Heather/Chance/Chloe triangle.
Will he, won't he, choose Sharon over Phyllis? Get on with it already! lol
I am still curious to see how Adams story unfolds! lol

Any thoughts for everyone lately??? :p

I am SICK of the Jana/Ryder story, too and it just started!
I don't like the Heather/Chance/Chloe triangle, either. Heather is too old for Chance!
Phyllis and Sharon need to choose themselves and walk away from Nick....he is so much like Victor...wanting to have all the women when HE wants them!
Lily will live. I can't see them killing her off. I look forward to them focusing on another storyline other than Nick/Phyliis/Sharon/Adam/Jack/Victor.
I love that Lauren and Jill are sisters....I hope Lauren brings Jill into the business and Jill does right by Lauren.

Today's episode should be very good! That's all I'll say on that.

Jana/Ryder story is boring.
Heather (still don't like the actress)/Chance/Chloe story is boring. Chloe is just as jealous and paranoid as Phyllis.
Nick is torn between the two women in his life. That just makes it a soap opera.

Here a question: WHERE IS KATHERINE'S HUSBAND, MURPHY?

Lol, Murphy comes and goes as he pleases I guess. :p I asked the same thing of Nikki lately? She wasn't even at Nics hearing! :eek: Her contract must be limitied???

Nikki must be part-time. Hopefully Murphy will not be just an after-thought.

So Adam is on the way back to Genoa City. Skye has all the money...from Victor?

Jill is Lauren's half sister. This puts a twist on things. Will Jill sue for Fenmore family rights?

Leave it to Jill to sue already! Geesh.,... give Lauren some time to digest before you go calling your lawyer! Oye ! lol

Today's episode: Adam shows his crazy side and gets put into the same facility as Patty. What will Patty do when she sees him? Hmm?

Ooo...I LOVE Y&R! Been watching all my life. Chloe/Chance/Heater....HATE it!Lily needs to get better because I love her and Cane together. However, I do think that Mac is going to want to keep the babies or something. Something is going to happen.....I just know it.LOVE JT and Mac together! I also like Billy and Victoria together as well. That was a good story to change up.Sharon needs to go away. I don't like her AT ALL!Adam story is just getting better and better! I love it. Jana makes me sad. I really hope she ends back up with Kevin, they were SO great together. Abby is ridiculous, she can leave the show too. I also despise that they brought over the Guiding Light girl (Lily?) to be Abby. CAN.NOT.STAND that actress.

Pullleeeaaazze, Adam still up to no good. SO I still think Patty killed Hightower and now Adam is haunting her to put her over the edge.

Can't stand this Ryder/Jana story.

This New Heather and Chance thing is a bore and I still don 't like this Heather.

Whose this new partner of Chance anyways?

Ashley and Tucker? Hm... although I knew it wouldn't last with Neil.

Abby and Daneil all of a sudden (lame). Can't stand this bratty new Abby.

I guess I don't like much of these stories lately. lol

Since I always have to catch up on the weekends, I tend to fast forward a lot and that's because most of the storylines are so boring. I want some good action again! Somebody needs to get in some trouble or kidnapped :)

Cricket's back! Wow! She looks great too. (makes me hate her because she hasn't aged a day since she left the show)

I don't like that they had Chance and Heather have sex. There wasn't any sexual tension except on her end.

What is with Meggie showing up? Is she after Victor's affections?

Is Lily OK now? I wonder if they'll let us know.

I still like Victoria and Billy together. I loved the arcade scenes last week.

Everytime I see Meggie I should 'LACES OUT'. Nikki is carry Louis Vuitton steamertrunks under her eyes these days. I'm still completely put out that they couldn't get a replacement for Heather that looked like the old one. Between her, Eddie Winslow playing Malcolm, and Cybil Shepard's old ass daughter playing Mac, I can see the casting directors were on some eff effort juice.

And someone needs to make Jill sit the hell down with the Fenmore thing.

LOL about the replacements. I dont' like the New Malcom :(. The old one Shamar is way HOTTER. lol
Heather, EWW she bugs and was NOT a good replacement for the old. I didn't realize MAC was Cybils daugther but now I see the resemblence. :p
Nikki aged quickly it seems and gained a few lbs over a few years.
Cricket does LOOK FAB, same as I remember her.
IDK what the story behind Meggie is??
So Roan is Nina's lost son huh??

OMG, is Chance really dead or is this part of the scheme to put the DA away??? Really, Victor calls authority to have Victoria arrested! :O What a jerk!
And I didn't really care for the whole DH, spin type narration thing. lol

I thought the same thing about the narration. Too much like DH. But the again Phyllis is a DH lol. I don't believe that Chance is really dead. There has been nothing about the actor being let go (that I have seen anyway). I think it is just part of the scheme. Victor is just a control freak in the worst way possible.

nene960 said:
I thought the same thing about the narration. Too much like DH. But the again Phyllis is a DH lol. I don't believe that Chance is really dead. There has been nothing about the actor being let go (that I have seen anyway). I think it is just part of the scheme. Victor is just a control freak in the worst way possible.

I was gonna say, I don't recall hearing or seeing Chance going but IDK? :pMaybe I missed it?

according to my soap opera digest.. Chance is really dead... couldn't believe it myself... but it said it would put most everyone in a major story...

crissy11 said:
according to my soap opera digest.. Chance is really dead... couldn't believe it myself... but it said it would put most everyone in a major story...

Wowsers! I didn't see that comin!:eek: But I didn't really care for him and Heather together anyways. lol Poor Nina!:(

If you watched todays epi he is not dead. He is going into the witness protection program.

absolutely was shocked to see him alive.... I am soo glad though....

I knew it! lol :p

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat