• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Young and the Restless: Today's Must-See Episode

In summary, the title of the post is "In summary, Y&R fans are excited for today's episode." Nikki's death is mentioned, and it seems that David may be involved. There are many potential outcomes to the episode, and it is unclear which one will happen.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
Any Y&R fans out there? Are you on pins and needles waiting to see what happens on today's episode?

I haven't watched it in 100 years, BUT I saw in the grocery store line yesterday a headline that said "Nikki's Death".....please do tell as she has been on the show forever!!!

When you hear "the death of" on those covers it usually means that person isn't going to die but someone else is. I guess someone's contract is up. LOL I will keep you posted after it airs here on the east coast.

I love the young and the restlees! I cant wait until it comes on here. I still have 2 long hours to go. I did see on my preveiw guide that Nikki is taken to the hospital today.

If somebody dies today, I think it will be David.

OK - don't spoil it... I don't get to watch until 4:00 p.m. CDT!

I think today's episode will be interesting to watch. I really can't see them sending Niki off. There's so many possibilities though. David, Heather (she's close to Paul, who has been investigating), Niki, Sabrina... Can't wait to see. :)

OK, I won't post anything until later. I don't want to ruin the anticipation! I still have to wait two hours. :cry:

I read at the Dr. office last week that David's contract is up and it will not be renewed but of course that doesn't mean he is going to die. He may be going to prison.

OMG I LOVE The Young and the restless . I have been watching for years.
I tape it every day even if I wach it just in case i have to leave. I am Taping it to day cause my Director is having a few hamilys over for lunch and the kids can go in the pool . So I will be watching it later
I hope Nicki is ok but Pauls daughter was taking to Davids partner the bad guy ............... This one should be good

This is so funny! I was just sitting at my desk thinking about watching Y&R tonight at 7:00 EST on Soap Net. Nikki and Victor are bound to get back together.

I won't read the post until 8:00.:)

I'm watching it right now...

I love the Young & the Restless!!! I can't wait to go home and watch it. I wouldn't mind a spoiler though......pm me! :)

:):love::balloon:Please don't publicly post anything until later for the ones who are in a different time zone. If someone wants to know (like Kelly) just PM them. Thanks. Just 13 minutes more for me!

OK, I watched today's episode. Let's just say this...I thought the very last scene would have been more unpredictable. The second to the last scene pretty much sets you up for what is going to happen. Monday's episode will be more important than today's.

But wait, those of you who watched don't post anything for discussion until 3pm EST.

DessertDivaFL said:
OK, I watched today's episode. Let's just say this...I thought the very last scene would have been more unpredictable. The second to the last scene pretty much sets you up for what is going to happen. Monday's episode will be more important than today's.

But wait, those of you who watched don't post anything for discussion until 3pm EST.

Yup... I actually found the set up to the last scene, kinda cheesy.. I mean, cheesier than soap opera cheese. LOL...

The teaser for Monday was better.

I just watched it!! I'll be glad when yall are rady to talk on here about it! I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!
I saw a commercial during another show this afternoon that tell u the outcome of one thing that happened today.

Heehee, and I thought I was one of the only ones to watch Y & R! lol

Yes I hate Friday teasers to lead to MOndays episode to see what really happens! I have a few guesses though.....

OK, it's 4pm EST. Time to talk about what happened on today's episode!

It's not on for another hour here... ;) But, you can chat... I'll just stay away. No worries.

yes...watching it now. question...any idea why Chillzanes are being discontinued??

crystalscookingnow said:
It's not on for another hour here... ;) But, you can chat... I'll just stay away. No worries.

Don't be tempted to click on but we welcome you to join us later.

Jeannie Inskeep said:
yes...watching it now. question...any idea why Chillzanes are being discontinued??

B/c Victor Newman does not like them, HA!:D

jrstephens said:

Yeah, Nick and Victoria gave Sabrina some deviled eggs in one and Victor thought that was insensitive because Sabrina is not the devil. LOL

so can we talk about it now???!!!??? I'm dying to know what you all think is going to happen!!!

I just finished watching on DVR. Can't wait to hear people's ideas about what happens next.

Waiting, waiting, tic, toc, tic, toc.........

Jeannie Inskeep said:

the manufacturer was going up so much in price that PC wold then have to raise the price for our customers by $10-$20 each product................that, and the deviled egg thing for Viktor!;)

Yes...let's talk!!! Sorry but my computer at work took a dump and I finally got home.

I think it is interesting that Sabrina was thought to be Nikki by the guy that opened the door for her. David and Sabrina are in the car accident. Now the question is "Who survives the crash?" "Does Sabrina lose the baby?" Ideas?

jrstephens said:

Ok Jen, I just spit my pepsi out of my nose., I laughed so hard!! I love the Y&R tivo it everyday as well as B7B, OLTL and GH.

DessertDivaFL said:
Yes...let's talk!!! Sorry but my computer at work took a dump and I finally got home.

I think it is interesting that Sabrina was thought to be Nikki by the guy that opened the door for her. David and Sabrina are in the car accident. Now the question is "Who survives the crash?" "Does Sabrina lose the baby?" Ideas?

I can't stand Sabrina, her and Victor speaking french to each other, PUKE!!!
I think David dies. I get Soap Opera Digest, but I didn't get mine this week, so I am lost without it right now. I think my new postlady is stealing mine, this is the 3rd week they are a week late.

I saw a commercial later in the afternoon for next week.

Nikki survives. She is standing in the waiting room telling Nick and Victoria that she does not know if Victor would make it if Sabrina dies. And the dr tells Victor she is fading fast and he tells them she is too young for them to give up. And it shows Victor crying over her bed and later telling Victoria that he will find who is responsible. I will be crying when Victors does!! Although I do not like Sabrina I cry when he does always. It does not show David at all.

I think she will loose the baby too. I do not think she is going to die. I think she is a gold digger who has him snowballed and that her and Adam are in it together to take the Newmans down!

I cannot decide if the driver thought he had Nikki or if he meant to have Sabrina. Since they both go by Mrs. Newman!

I still wonder what was the "hit" that Walter wanted David to do for him. I cannot decide if that was just in the story or if the mob is after someone else on the show.

I think that this will break JT and Victoria up. Well, since Nikki is ok it may not break them up but I think it will cause problems b/t them. After all no one can stay happy on a soap no matter how much I want them to!DO yal think Reid is their real life baby?

I HATE Chloe. :mad:It took me a while to get use to Cane and Lilly together but I love them together now and I wish someone would poison Chloe or push her over a cliff!

I am sick of Daniel and Amber and ANYTHING to do with Gloria.

I think Neal is going to get together with Anna's mom, I canot think of her name right now.

Well, that's all I can think to type right now. I was gone to VBS when we got free to talk and I am tired now, ha! I could talk Y&R for hours though! My mom and BF watch it too and we stay on the phone after we watch it. I LOVE DVR!!

I have no opinion of Victor and Sabrina together (other than, he's old enough to be her father) but hate Nikki with David! He was a total slime ball since that Carmen Zenesta story line, I thought.

HATE Chloe and her psychotic stalking of Cane. Love Cane and how much he adores Lilly.

Can't stand Jack and his underhanded schemes with everyone!

Never been able to stand Amber! I saw commercials of BandB of her and thought she never belonged on Y and R.

I thought the "hit" was mentioned by Walter, but now I can't remember who it was going to be?

I definitely see a romance foreshadowed with Neil and Devon's aunt.

Do you mean to say JT and Victoria are actually married in real life and Reid is their real son?

I think Zabrina will lose the baby. David will die.

There definitely seems to be an alterior motive behind Adams every move!

Interested to see if Gloria and William are both just playing eachother still (him still hiding the creme and all)?

WOW! You guys are definitely fans like me! Here's my scoop on everyone:

I think this whole thing with Sabrina will change Victor's mind about cutting Nick and Victoria from his will. I think Nikki and Paul are going to hook up after all this. I don't think Victoria and JT will split up. Yes, they are husband and wife in real life and they did have a baby together in real life so it may be their baby in the scenes.

I think the "hit" was on Skye, Adam's friend, since the TV reported her missing. Wonder if Walter will be in anymore scenes after this. Interesting that it was David Chow that killed Ji Man Kim. Glad to have that one closed.

The Chloe story is getting on my nerves too. I wonder if the real father of her baby is one of the characters in Y&R. I feel the same way about the Amber/Daniel story. Enough is enough with her, send her back to LA and put her back on B&B. Love Cane and Lilly but it almost seems too good to be true for a soap storyline. Something is going to happen. Remember when Devon had a "thing" for Lilly?

I read on the Y&R website that Jeffrey does have the cream and won't use it until the right opportunity. I wonder what will happen with that. Aren't they re-opening the investigation at Jabot about the death of the lady due to the face cream?

I can't believe Sharon is sticking by Jack with everything he has done. She yells at him at home and then defends him in public. Give me a break!

I am wondering about Neil and Devon's aunt too. That is the one who won America's Next Top Model a few seasons back. I guess she wants to be America's Next Top Soap Actress.

I am not sure about Adam. He is Hope's son afterall. Do you think he wants revenge or something? I think it is a good match with Paul's daughter. (what's her name?)

Whew! That's enough for now.

Wow, I used to love Y&R, but I haven't watched for about 2 years. I have no idea who Sabrina is:)! I did watch a few episodes when they brought John back as a "ghost." Very stupid so I didn't keep watching otherwise I probably would have been hooked again!

I also started watching it back in the 1970's so I can't stand the new Victoria. Now she is on B&B I saw - they should have brought her back to Y&R in my opinion.

heat123 said:
I thought the "hit" was mentioned by Walter, but now I can't remember who it was going to be?

Do you mean to say JT and Victoria are actually married in real life and Reid is their real son?

Yes JT and Victoria are married in real life. They had a baby together in real life when she was in the "coma on the show" that was her maternity leave.

Walter never said who the his was. When he was telling David he told him he had no choice but to do it and David said I am working on my own hit right now, so, that' the only way we know there is another on the mob wanted him to do. And then Walter called the bosses and told them there was a problem and David had to be taken care of.

DessertDivaFL said:

I think the "hit" was on Skye, Adam's friend, since the TV reported her missing. I think she is dead but I do not think that was the "hit" since he talked to David again about doing the hit after the last time they showed her, and when they were talking he acted like the "hit" had not been done.

I can't believe Sharon is sticking by Jack with everything he has done. She yells at him at home and then defends him in public. Give me a break!She is so two faced it is not funny. She is a hypocrite that tries to act like some lily white perfect person. Can u tell I don't like her? HA!:D

I am not sure about Adam. He is Hope's son afterall. Do you think he wants revenge or something? I think it is a good match with Paul's daughter. (what's her name?)[B]Heather

[/B]

My answers in red above.

Another reason I stopped watching. Sharon and Nick should never have split up!

pampchefrhondab said:
Another reason I stopped watching. Sharon and Nick should never have split up!

Understood. Why did they hook her up with Jack of all people? They really should have put her with Brad. That is chemistry 101!

DessertDivaFL said:
They really should have put her with Brad. That is chemistry 101!

I love Nick and Phyllis together. But agree that I do liked her better with Brad than Jack. I mean I love an excuse to see Brad without a shirt on, HAHA!!!

I am sure Nick and Phyllis will not last though although I would love for them to be the next Victor and Nikki that Always make their way back together. I think Nick and Sharon will end up having an affair, I hope not but I think they will.

Yeah, I wanted to see Sharon go for Brad before Jack! They totally had chemistry!

I agree, Brad would have been much better. That I could understand, but not Jack. They just don't look good or act good together IMO.

I think Jack needs to have a affair with Kay Chancellor, poor woman hasn't had a man in awhile and then Sharon go after Nick again and them give in and leave Phyllis out to seek comfort with Brad. You know they all have to sleep with each other at least once....haha

crissy11 said:
i Think Jack Needs To Have A Affair With Kay Chancellor, Poor Woman Hasn't Had A Man In Awhile And Then Sharon Go After Nick Again And Them Give In And Leave Phyllis Out To Seek Comfort With Brad. You Know They All Have To Sleep With Each Other At Least Once....haha

So Funny!!!:d

crissy11 said:
I think Jack needs to have a affair with Kay Chancellor, poor woman hasn't had a man in awhile and then Sharon go after Nick again and them give in and leave Phyllis out to seek comfort with Brad. You know they all have to sleep with each other at least once....haha

I am glad I wasn't eating when I read the part about you suggesting Jack having an affair with Kay. LOL :yuck:

I know they all end up in bed together some how, don't they. Nikki slept with Jack, Brad, Victor (duh!) and David. Victor has kissed Sharon but not slept with her. :eek:

Whatever happened with the detective gal that Paul was "dating"?

DessertDivaFL said:

Whatever happened with the detective gal that Paul was "dating"?

It's like she just drop out with no word or anything. I had pretty much even forgotten about her until u said something.

Did she leave right after the sheila-Phyillis scare?

I'm just checking back in after having watched Friday's episode (my internet broke, so I couldn't post until now!).

My thoughts...

The driver thought that Sabrina was Nikki b/c he was a new driver. David didn't recognize him when he pulled up.

Sabrina will be fine, but lose the baby. That's why they haven't told anyone yet. David will die.

I think JT will be in trouble with Victoria for not telling her what was goingn on - but Vicki didn't tell him that Nikki was leaving David either, so who knows.

I think that Karen will get more jealous since Tyra is staying with Neil & she's eventually going to put the moves on him.

Why does Chloe think she can fake this pregnancy & make Cane think it's his? That really bugs me. In fact, Chloe bugs me. LOL!

I'm not sure what I think of Amber & Daniel. Strangely enough, they work together, I think.

Did anyone notice how old Summer suddenly is? That drives me crazy. I mean, she was just in diapers, sucking on a pacifier & now she's 4!

Sharon needs to ditch Jack. How can she really be standing by him?

OK - That's entirely too much thought put into a soap! LOL!!

heat123 said:
Did she leave right after the sheila-Phyillis scare?

She was around after that for a while b/c she was their when G-men got killed and she was there when Paul told Heather she was his daughter and still there when Heather left the DA's office but I do not remember her since then.

crystalscookingnow said:
Why does Chloe think she can fake this pregnancy & make Cane think it's his? That really bugs me. In fact, Chloe bugs me. LOL!

She is really pregnant, so, she will not be faking that. She will just have to fake the due date and a DNA test, HA! Phyllis has done it before, so, we know it's possible, HAHA!:D

"Did anyone notice how old Summer suddenly is? That drives me crazy. I mean, she was just in diapers, sucking on a pacifier & now she's 4!"

I totally forgot about that too! Yes, Summer is 3 or 4 and didn't look like she wanted to be there on set. It is hard to find a child that will just sit there and pretend they belong to a family that isn't theirs.

<H2>1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?</H2><p>The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.</p><H2>2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.</p><H2>3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?</H2><p>You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.</p><H2>4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?</H2><p>We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.</p><H2>5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?</H2><p>Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.</p>

1. What time does "The Young and the Restless" air?

The show airs weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EST on CBS.

2. Will there be any major plot twists in today's episode?

We can't give away any spoilers, but there are always unexpected twists and turns in the world of Genoa City.

3. How can I watch the episode if I miss it during its original airing?

You can catch up on missed episodes on the CBS website or on the CBS app.

4. Are there any new characters or guest stars appearing in today's episode?

We can't reveal any surprises, but keep an eye out for any familiar faces or new additions to the cast.

5. How can I stay updated on all the latest "Young and the Restless" news and updates?

Follow the official social media accounts for the show and check out fan sites for the latest news, spoilers, and behind-the-scenes content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies