• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Worm Game: Get Acquainted & Win a Gift!

In summary, "The Worm Game" is a fun and interactive activity played at Pampered Chef parties to help guests get to know each other. Guests are given worm-shaped cards with questions on them and must find other guests who can answer the questions in order to collect cards. The goal is to collect as many cards as possible before the timer runs out, and whoever collects a certain number of cards wins a gift provided by the host or consultant. The questions on the cards range from simple "get to know you" questions to more specific ones about cooking or Pampered Chef products. Participation in the game is optional, but it is a fun way to break the ice. The gifts for the game are provided by the host or consultant, and can
Onetallmama
The Worm Game

For this game you will need one small gift nicely wrapped or in a
gift bag.

"This is the worm. This worm is going to help us get acquainted
today." Start by introducing yourself and describe kitchen with an adjective that begins with the same letter of your first name.

For example, My name is Jana and my kitchen is jumpin' and this is the worm. Then the next person will introduce themselves and repeat back the first person's name and kitchen description. This keeps going until everyone has introduced themselves and everyone prior to them. As the group continues to pass the worm and introduce themselves and previous people, the Rep. should assist anyone needing help with name and/or adjective. After everyone is done the Rep. takes the worm back. Then will ask "Who was the first guest to arrive here today?" When the person is identified, they are given the worm (gift), and the Rep. says, "Great, the early bird gets the worm!"

I loved that!I think that was an awsome thing to do! I will do that for my next show, cause I have a lot of return guests who are always late and after that, they may not be late again!

Hi everyone, my name is Sarah and my kitchen is sizzling! This is the worm.

What is "The Worm Game: Get Acquainted & Win a Gift!"?

"The Worm Game" is a fun and interactive activity designed to help guests get to know each other at a Pampered Chef party. It is also a chance for guests to win a special gift from the host or consultant!

How do you play "The Worm Game"?

To play, each guest is given a worm-shaped card with a question on it. The guest must find another guest who can answer that question, and then they exchange cards. The goal is to get as many cards as possible before the timer runs out. If a guest collects a certain number of cards, they win a gift!

What types of questions are on the worm-shaped cards?

The questions on the cards are designed to help guests get to know each other and start conversations. They can range from simple "get to know you" questions to more specific questions about cooking or Pampered Chef products.

Do all guests have to participate in "The Worm Game"?

No, participation in the game is completely optional. However, it is a fun and easy way to break the ice and get to know other guests at the party.

Who provides the gifts for "The Worm Game"?

The host or consultant is responsible for providing the gifts for the game. These can be small Pampered Chef products or other fun prizes. It is a great way to reward guests for participating and make the party even more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cjromero
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies