• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Website Update Finally Complete?

In summary, the site is still not up to par due to technical difficulties, but the newsletter is looking great.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Well, almost anyway. Let me know if you see anything that looks weird. I still have to touch up the main page, and also update the reviews and FAQs, but the main news is there, along with the new links for the icontact and ymlp referrals.

thanks Joy...I appreciate your hard work. It is so much better to let you do my newsletter. They always look awesome now.

Joy,

I have people wanting to sign up for TT but I cannot find the sign up link, and the one in the referral email on TT isn't correct. I also tried to contact you through the TT contact us link and that isn't working either. Please help.

Tiff

Sorry - I'm not sure why the signup link is missing... I will need to check when I get home tonight.

For emailing me, I am working on fixing the contact form but you can always email me directly. Is the email address not showing on the contact page?

Well, poo.... I tried to check my contact form but the host server is not letting me log into my account either, so I suspect the same reason that is causing the error my site's contact form is the same thing that is preventing me from logging in to check it. I was trying a new service but I am not impressed. I'll fix that tonight. Sorry about that.

Joy

I just paid for my renewal - the site looks great! Question for you - my director wanted me to ask if you do outlet updates that we can send out?? She uses a different newsletter service & that is the one thing she wanted me to check since she is not familiar with yours ... thanks again, I really like your designs! I am very picky, as I am a graphic designer myself ...

The outlet email comes out on or before the 5th of each month - it's called Pampered Picks. :)

Oooookkkkk, let's try this again... anyone still having trouble getting in?

I got in just fine!

What changes were made in the website update?

The website update included a redesign of the overall layout and navigation, as well as improvements to the search function and checkout process. Some new features were also added, such as a virtual party option for hosts.

Will my saved information and orders still be accessible?

Yes, all of your saved information and order history will still be accessible after the website update. However, you may need to reset your password for security purposes.

Are there any new products available on the website?

Yes, as part of the website update, some new products have been added to our catalog. These can be found under the "New Arrivals" section on the homepage.

Is the website now mobile-friendly?

Yes, the website has been optimized for mobile devices to provide a better shopping experience for our customers on-the-go.

How can I provide feedback on the website update?

We value your feedback and want to hear from you! You can leave a review on our website or contact our customer service team directly with any comments or suggestions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ChefColleen