• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 2 Recognition List for National Conference | TPC Achievements

In summary, the IPT has just updated, and there is a problem with some directors not being recognized. There is a possibility that the gift given to the top achievers at the Exec Banquets will be a black note book with the PC logo on it.
chefann
Gold Member
I started this in the Wave 1 area, and realized that it makes sense for the other 2 waves as well.
--

Here's a way for us to track who we need to cheer extra-loudly for at conference. This is not meant as a "Congratulations" thread (but Great Job! to everyone who will post in it), but as a way to have a concise list for recognition.

ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE WALKING STAGE FOR SOME RECOGNITION AT NATIONAL CONFERENCE.​

Now that the TPC year is over, everyone should know if they reached their goals. Post your name and why you're walking. Then we can print out this list and have it during general sessions.

For example: Aeryn Sun, TPC in recruiting, new Director

Sadly, I'm not walking, but I got to post this because it was my idea.

Carolyn Kraham, TPC in Personal Sales

Kristi Tarducci, NEW DIRECTOR!!!

(If only the IPT would update itself!)

PampMomof3 said:
Kristi Tarducci, NEW DIRECTOR!!!

(If only the IPT would update itself!)

When was the last time your IPT updated? I have two on my team who I KNOW submitted shows but they're not showing up since Wendesday!

Krissy Walker~ NEW DIRECTOR ~
(waiting for IPT to update as well)

Carolyn~ I submitted shows and so did my recruit and it isn't showing up yet from last night around 6ish ET, I submitted a show Wednesday morning and that has shown up and shipped already...

pckrissy said:
Krissy Walker~ NEW DIRECTOR ~
(waiting for IPT to update as well)

Carolyn~ I submitted shows and so did my recruit and it isn't showing up yet from last night around 6ish ET, I submitted a show Wednesday morning and that has shown up and shipped already...

My IPT seems to have JUSt updated.
I have a girl on my team who had until last night to submit or go inactive. She called me on Monday night and said she had submitted enough to keep he ractive status just before calling me. But nothing has shown up and I have not gotten an email from HO about a declined credit card...I am wondering if she screwed something up in transmission.

dannyzmom said:
When was the last time your IPT updated? I have two on my team who I KNOW submitted shows but they're not showing up since Wendesday!

It's updated and now there is a HUGE mess up and now I might not be a Director in PC's eyes. I'm so sad today. I'm really hoping that it's a computer glitch because I was on the phone with my recruit and it said that it was successfully submitted.

Sharon Stringfellow, NEW DIRECTOR!

Oh no Kristi I'm sad for you too, I hope this gets worked out, keep us posted.
Your a Director to me!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed and pray that it is computer glitch to...

pckrissy said:
Oh no Kristi I'm sad for you too, I hope this gets worked out, keep us posted.
Your a Director to me!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed and pray that it is computer glitch to...

Thanks Krissy. I'm so sad too. I'll keep you guys posted.

Carolyn, Maybe it is not showing yet because a credit card is holding up things. I had a bad credit card from a guest on one of my shows and until it was corrected it did not show up. I was told it would still count if corrected by whatever date it was.

I hope you all get your issues resolved.

Katie Roberts- TPC in recruiting and Balanced Business

TpcJanell Becerra, TPC in personal sales!

Nancy Collins, TPC in sales

Brandy Barton---NEW DIRECTOR!!!:D

Bumping up!!! (I'm going to call PC right now and see if there's a change in my director status)

Good luck Kristi - and congrats all!

You've all accomplished quite a bit!

Thanks Janet!!!

Just thought I'd bump this since we're getting closer.... plus I wanna be a stripper.... ;)

Anyone know how they're recognizing those who met Jean & Jo's Challenge?

I thought I read that everyone who did it would receive a gift or something & then top acheivers would walk. Maybe.

crystalscookingnow said:
I thought I read that everyone who did it would receive a gift or something & then top acheivers would walk. Maybe.

I wonder what the gift will be?
And I wonder what the gift at the Exec Banquets will be. I LOVED the insulated travel mug - DH uses it all the time!

dannyzmom said:
I wonder what the gift will be?
And I wonder what the gift at the Exec Banquets will be. I LOVED the insulated travel mug - DH uses it all the time!
Owwww! I want one!

The year I went (2004) we got small black note books with PC logo on them...never used mine...still have it in my "giveaway" pile for when I am a director and need things to use as incentives or meeting giveaways!

What is "theWave 2 "Stage" List"?

"theWave 2 "Stage" List" is a list of new and popular products from Pampered Chef. These products are typically released during the second wave of new products each year.

How often is the "theWave 2 "Stage" List" updated?

The "theWave 2 "Stage" List" is updated twice a year, typically in the spring and fall.

Can anyone purchase products from the "theWave 2 "Stage" List"?

Yes, anyone can purchase products from the "theWave 2 "Stage" List" on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are the products on the "theWave 2 "Stage" List" only available for a limited time?

While some products on the "theWave 2 "Stage" List" may be limited edition, most products are available for purchase for a longer period of time.

How can I find out when new products are added to the "theWave 2 "Stage" List"?

You can stay updated on new products added to the "theWave 2 "Stage" List" by following Pampered Chef on social media or signing up for their email list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
bethsbiz
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann