• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theVegetarian Table and Quick Vegetarian Main Dishes

In summary, a customer requested a list of recipes from the cookbook "Quick Vegetarian Main Dishes" before placing an order. After searching on the site and contacting HO, it was discovered that the recipe list can be found in the Product Information Guide. The customer was grateful for the information and plans to email HO to suggest that the table of contents be added to the public site for easier access.
mechelle
A customer is requesting a list of recipes from each (bassically the table of contents) before she orders. I don't have either. Is there anywhere I can find this info, I searched this site and the PC site. Thanks!

I'd check with HO for the info.

Here is the Recipe list from: Quick Vegetarian Main Dishes

Artichoke & Red Bell Pepper Risotto
Caprese Pizzas
Zesty Ravioli Skillet
Green Vegetable Minestrone
Ricotta Gnocchi with Brown Butter Sauce
Spicy Roasted Vegetable Soup
Spanish-Style Stuffed Peppers
Tomato-Basil Soup with Ricotta Dumplings
Poached Eggs Florentine
Persian Chickpea Salad
Chilled Summer Soup with Black Bean Relish
Harvest Brown Rice Salad
Portobello, Red Pepper & Goat Cheese Pizza
Tofu Parmigiana with Fire-Roasted Tomatoes
Corn & Poblano Chowder
Moroccan Ravioli
Crunchy Breakfast Tacos
Grilled Portobello Bruschetta
Lightening-Fast Veggie Chili
Stovetop Cheese Enchiladas
Creamy One-Pot Pasta
Spicy Broccoli Frittata
Hot & Sour Soup
Quick & Creamy Mac 'N Cheese
Harvest Cream Soup
Pan-Fried Polenta with Vegetable Marinara
Mediterranean Hummus Pizza
Sweet Potato Tagine with Pine Nut Couscous
Roasted Vegetable & Sizzling Brown Rice Soup
Pecan-Crusted Mozzarella Salad

(Excuse any typos - this was just a list for personal use.)

I don't have the other one typed up yet!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I really appreciate it.

Please send an email to HO about this. The search doesn't work correctly. Perhaps if enough people ask for it to be fixed, they will do something. According to the recipe search page, we should be able to just use the drop-down to select a certain cookbook and hit enter to get all the recipes - because the other search terms are set to "All". The top line is "Find recipe from...." and you can choose Vegetarian Table. Then choose "Recipe Categories" =All. That makes the "Recipe Types" field default to All. Then hit the "Search All" button and I would think all the recipes from that cookbook should be returned. But no - only three show up!Asian Vegetable Alfredo The Pampered Chef® The Vegetarian Table 119
Spanish Frittata with Mixed Greens Salad The Pampered Chef® The Vegetarian Table 45
Sweet & Sour Wheatballs The Pampered Chef® The Vegetarian Table 55You can use the "Contact Us" on consultant corner or email [email protected]Not sure why the table of contents for each cookbook aren't on pc.com to begin with! Is it a secret?:confused:

ShellBeach said:
Please send an email to HO about this. The search doesn't work correctly. Perhaps if enough people ask for it to be fixed, they will do something.

According to the recipe search page, we should be able to just use the drop-down to select a certain cookbook and hit enter to get all the recipes - because the other search terms are set to "All".

The top line is "Find recipe from...." and you can choose Vegetarian Table. Then choose "Recipe Categories" =All. That makes the "Recipe Types" field default to All. Then hit the "Search All" button and I would think all the recipes from that cookbook should be returned. But no - only three show up!

Asian Vegetable Alfredo The Pampered Chef® The Vegetarian Table 119
Spanish Frittata with Mixed Greens Salad The Pampered Chef® The Vegetarian Table 45
Sweet & Sour Wheatballs The Pampered Chef® The Vegetarian Table 55

You can use the "Contact Us" on consultant corner or email [email protected]

Not sure why the table of contents for each cookbook aren't on pc.com to begin with! Is it a secret?:confused:

Yes, there was a time when all the recipes in each cookbook were LISTED (not links - but just listed). A few years ago, they stopped showing up for the newer cookbooks. I called and said something at that time - but obviously nothing came of it.

I was searching through our recipes on CC by cookbook - so it wasn't on the public site. Don't know why CONSULTANTS can't be provided with the info.

So, yes, I will email again. It would help if others did, too!

I found what I was looking for....all the recipes are listed in the product information guide!!!!

Absolutely brilliant, yet simple! Hahaha. I would never have thought to look there. Well done! Thanks for telling us!

Thanks for letting us know!

1. What are some easy and delicious vegetarian main dishes?

Some popular options include vegetable stir fry, tofu stir fry, quinoa and vegetable stir fry, and vegetable curry.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for meals that traditionally use meat?

Yes, there are many vegetarian alternatives for dishes like lasagna, burgers, and tacos. For example, you can use tofu or black beans as a substitute for ground meat in these dishes.

3. What are some tips for incorporating more vegetables into meals?

Try experimenting with different cooking methods, such as roasting or grilling, to bring out the flavors of vegetables. You can also add vegetables to dishes like pasta or rice for a more well-rounded meal.

4. Is it possible to get enough protein on a vegetarian diet?

Yes, there are many plant-based sources of protein such as beans, lentils, tofu, nuts, and quinoa. It's important to include a variety of these protein sources in your meals to ensure you're getting enough.

5. What are some vegetarian options for quick and easy meals?

Some options include veggie wraps, grilled vegetable sandwiches, vegetable stir fry with pre-cut veggies, and vegetable and bean soups. You can also prep ingredients in advance to make mealtime even quicker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Chefgailb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgailb
  • Blueskychef