• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Ticket Game and How Can It Boost My Direct Sales Business?

In summary, Julie from Ohio did a great job with the ticket game. She explained how it works and how to get more tickets. She also auctioned off a few items.
sassypip
Silver Member
If you are not doing the ticket game, I encourage you to do it. I decided I needed to do something new at my shows. I had 2 shows this week and did the ticket game at both of them. The first show there was 9 guests. I did the ticket game and got TONS of questions about the business and a few about hosting. I booked 1 party, have a possible recruit and closed the party at $500. The 2nd party was yesterday. There were 8 guests attending. I did the ticket game and again had TONS of questions about the business. I then did the booking slide since everyone mostly asked recruting questions. I booked 2 parties and have 2 interested in the business! Sales are at $750 right now. I wish I would have strted this a long time ago. It really gets the guests involved and everyone wants the prize. I gave away a kernal cutter and she was so excited to get it! I did not tell what the prize was ahead of time, just that it was at least $5.00.

I am also using a "PRIZE SLIP" instead of the ones PC gives yuo for a drawing slip. MY Ex director uses them at her shows. Your guests rate 1-10 if they are interested in doing a cooking,catalog show or interested in the business. It is amazing how much that helps. You know how people say no or maybe, well if they put a 6 or a 7 then you ptryy much know that yes they are interested. If they put a 1 then you know for sure. I still ask them, but at least it is letting you get a better feel for what the guests are thinking.

Wow, Diane! Those are great results! :thumbup: Good for you!

Keep us up to date on how it's working for you, please.

Great job Diane! When we are excited and genuine in the presentation of the ticket game, we get results. I do another take of the ticket game. My invites I send out have lockhart dollar amounts for: outside orders, RSVP, bringing cans of food, etc. During my show, I give opportunities to earn more lockhart bucks. I then set a timer for 5 minutes to answer questions about the business or hosting to earn more dollars. These dollars are used in an auction. The last opportunity to earn lockhart bucks is when I hand out everyone a small box. I let them know that every box contains lockhart bucks, some contain bucks and a free product, and 50% of the boxes have "You're having a show" inside. No one has to open the boxes, but if they know they already want a show, I will double what is inside. If they choose to open, and it says "you are having a show", they are. I will do catalog as well. I do well with this. People love it! My auction items are discontinued season's best, small tools, etc.

Julie - What do you auction off?

My struggle is always with transitions. How do you lead into doing the ticket game?

lesliec said:
My struggle is always with transitions. How do you lead into doing the ticket game?

This is what I do:

After the demo, everyone moves to a living room or whatever.
Then I do the booking slide. Tell my story and then announce
that it's the "lightening round" time (I give tickets throughout my
demo) and explain how to get more tickets....during the ticket
game.

That's my shpeal. :D

Congrats, name twin!

What part of Ohio do you live in? Just curious, as I'm shopping for a hospitality cluster. Finding mine to be ... less than hospitable. Just sayin.

deanna_g said:
Julie - What do you auction off?
I auction things I have around: Help Whip Cancer pins (It gives me an opportunity to talk about HWC), Season's best (I talk about how they come out twice a year and then are retired), my favorite is August shows where I auction off a mini catalog for fall to get the first sneak peek at the new products. Seasonings, goody bag with scrapers, orange peeler, etc. Just little things, but people love it. Sometimes I will auction off a "big ticket item" I have. I did the pinch bowls once.

im confused how do you play the ticket game....

Intrepid_Chef said:
Congrats, name twin!

What part of Ohio do you live in? Just curious, as I'm shopping for a hospitality cluster. Finding mine to be ... less than hospitable. Just sayin.

MY cluster meets in Alliance,Ohio.(near Canton)We have a great Director who just promoted to Advanced Director. If you are anywhere nearby I am sure you will be more than welcome to join us! Our meetings are usually the 1st Tue of the month at 6:30 pm.:)

hope.reasoner said:
im confused how do you play the ticket game....

after I am all done doing my demo, I ask if anyone else has any product questions. THen I say we are going to play a game and you get to win a prize. If they ask a question about hosting a show they get 1 ticket and if they ask a question about the business they get 2 tickets. IT is amazing the conversations and questions!! IT really opens things up. YOu can usually tell right away who is really interested in not only the prize but the hosting and or business. When you are all done and the qustions are running out then your draw a ticket and give them their prize. I have been giving away just little extra I have accumulated that I do not want/need. I try to make it something a little more than a $1 citrus peeler. I even tell them it is worth at least whatever $ amount but do not tell the prize. They do not get any tickets for product questions. YOu can buy the big rolls of tickets at walmart, target etc. for about $3-$5.

1. What is "theTicket Game Rocks!"?

"theTicket Game Rocks!" is a fun and interactive game designed to help you earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. It is a great way to engage with friends and family while earning rewards for your kitchen.

2. How do I play "theTicket Game Rocks!"?

To play "theTicket Game Rocks!", you must first host a Pampered Chef party or attend one as a guest. During the party, the consultant will explain the rules and give you the opportunity to earn tickets by placing an order, booking a future party, or referring friends. These tickets can then be redeemed for rewards in the game.

3. What kind of rewards can I earn from "theTicket Game Rocks!"?

There are various rewards available in "theTicket Game Rocks!" including free products, discounted items, and even trips and vacations. The rewards are based on the number of tickets you earn during the game, and the consultant will have a list of available rewards for you to choose from.

4. Is there a limit to how many tickets I can earn in "theTicket Game Rocks!"?

No, there is no limit to the number of tickets you can earn in "theTicket Game Rocks!" The more you participate and engage with the game, the more tickets you can earn. This gives you the opportunity to earn even more rewards for your kitchen.

5. Can I still participate in "theTicket Game Rocks!" if I am not able to attend a Pampered Chef party?

Unfortunately, "theTicket Game Rocks!" is only available to those who attend or host a Pampered Chef party. However, you can always reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant to see if there are any other opportunities for you to earn rewards and discounts on products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mailgirl1978
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies