• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

the"This Will Never Ever Happen Again" E-Mail

I thought the same thing when I saw this email! The e-mail talks about a rare time and date combination and the confusion between AM and PM. The conversation also includes a discussion about polar bears and penguins living in the same place, with jokes and teasing between members.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
...in case you haven't gotten it yet.

There is an e-mail going around where the forwarder
tells you that tomorrow morning, just after 1:00 AM,
the time and date will be 01:02:03 on 04:05:06 and
(then usually all in caps) THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN
AGAIN, EVER!

Except, of course, just after 1:00 PM tomorrow
afternoon and every 100 years.

Do kids just fall asleep in math class or don't they teach
math anymore?

I thought the same thing when I saw this email!

And I am assuming that you do know that polar bears and penguins do not live on the same pole...LOL!

Of course I do. I'm not as dumb as I look. (No one could be that dumb!)

The AV is indicative of what I would be like if I were a penguin and penguins DID live in the same place. (Could it be that the polar bears ate all the penguins?)

:D Crack me up!!!!

:eek: :confused: :D

newbie expressing her viewsOk.. so I've only really been here on this website a few weeks and getting to know some of your from your postings, but somehow I got this feeling that your polar bear/penguin photo has alot to do with your kind of personality Kitchen Guy!!! You being the penguin that is!! hee hee:D You certainly crack me up !!! keep it up!

Cheers

ChefAggi said:
Ok.. so I've only really been here on this website a few weeks and getting to know some of your from your postings, but somehow I got this feeling that your polar bear/penguin photo has alot to do with your kind of personality Kitchen Guy!!! You being the penguin that is!! hee hee:D You certainly crack me up !!! keep it up!

Cheers
Your sig line tells me that you're not a lot different. ;)

Life is far too important to take seriously, and you're never going to get out of it alive, anyway. I've already seen the other side and I'm not ready to go there just yet.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Of course I do. I'm not as dumb as I look. (No one could be that dumb!)

The AV is indicative of what I would be like if I were a penguin and penguins DID live in the same place. (Could it be that the polar bears ate all the penguins?)

I knew that you knew - I was just teasing!:p

Marg said:
I knew that you knew - I was just teasing!:p
I just couldn't bear to let that opportunity go by, although I was afraid we might polarize the membership by discussing such cymbalism.

Groan
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I just couldn't bear to let that opportunity go by, although I was afraid we might polarize the membership by discussing such cymbalism.

Now that's just bad. If my dad read this, he'd applaud.

And you did it in such an arcticulate manner...

Marg said:
And you did it in such an arcticulate manner...
ChefMommyinOC said:
Now that's just bad. If my dad read this, he'd applaud.
*bows*

Thank you. I declare opun season on the Chef Success Board.

O, you ate your wheaties this morning (or was that fruit loops?) Kitchen Guy. LOL. :p

I just got back from another one of my jobs and the manager just told me that stupid thing and I wondered what he had been smoking. :rolleyes:

jdavis said:
O, you ate your wheaties this morning (or was that fruit loops?) Kitchen Guy. LOL. :p

I just got back from another one of my jobs and the manager just told me that stupid thing and I wondered what he had been smoking. :rolleyes:
I never heard of anyone smoking fruit loops.

I wouldn't think they would roll very well.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Your sig line tells me that you're not a lot different. ;)

Life is far too important to take seriously, and you're never going to get out of it alive, anyway. I've already seen the other side and I'm not ready to go there just yet.

Life shouldn't be taken too seriously I agree... Life is too short. I have some things going on here that have really put me into a slump the last few weeks , my job contract ended, boyfriend lives 4 provinces away (Me in Newfoundland and he in Ontario), and having a very slow time of getting bookings and only in my first month.... but I'm trying hard to stay positive. I need to be a little fun and silly sometimes.. its getting me through the tough times!!

Cheers:eek:

Keep your chin up Aggie! This too shall pass. Where in Ontario is your boyfriend? Want me to say hi ;) ?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
...in case you haven't gotten it yet.

There is an e-mail going around where the forwarder
tells you that tomorrow morning, just after 1:00 AM,
the time and date will be 01:02:03 on 04:05:06 and
(then usually all in caps) THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN
AGAIN, EVER!

Except, of course, just after 1:00 PM tomorrow
afternoon and every 100 years.

Do kids just fall asleep in math class or don't they teach
math anymore?

Actually, I think they just meant in a "lifetime" it will never happen again. But as for the 1:00 p.m., technically, it would be considered 13:02:03. It is very interesting when thought about, it's just one of those stupid trivial things that people throw on you. I discussed this with my family last night. It may not be interesting to all, but it sure is to some. :)

As for the person that said it will never happen again ever, then you're right, they must have been daydreaming in math class as to what email they can send out. Hehe :)

1. What is "the This Will Never Ever Happen Again" E-Mail?

"The This Will Never Ever Happen Again" E-Mail is a special email sent out by Pampered Chef to customers who have made a purchase in the past, but have not made a purchase in a while. It includes a special offer to encourage them to come back and shop with us again.

2. How often do you send out "the This Will Never Ever Happen Again" E-Mail?

We typically send out "the This Will Never Ever Happen Again" E-Mail once every few months. This allows us to reach out to our customers who may not have shopped with us recently, without overwhelming their inbox.

3. Can I use the special offer in "the This Will Never Ever Happen Again" E-Mail more than once?

Unfortunately, the special offer in "the This Will Never Ever Happen Again" E-Mail can only be used once per customer. However, we frequently have other promotions and discounts available for our customers to take advantage of.

4. How do I opt out of receiving "the This Will Never Ever Happen Again" E-Mail?

If you no longer wish to receive "the This Will Never Ever Happen Again" E-Mail, you can easily opt out by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. This will remove you from our mailing list and you will no longer receive these emails.

5. Can I share "the This Will Never Ever Happen Again" E-Mail with my friends and family?

Yes, you are welcome to share "the This Will Never Ever Happen Again" E-Mail with your friends and family. The special offer is typically valid for a limited time, so be sure to encourage them to take advantage of it before it expires.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soonerchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefgirl1982
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • NooraK