• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The "This will never ever happen again" e-mail

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
...in case you haven't gotten it yet.

There is an e-mail going around where the forwarder
tells you that tomorrow morning, just after 1:00 AM,
the time and date will be 01:02:03 on 04:05:06 and
(then usually all in caps) THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN
AGAIN, EVER!

Except, of course, just after 1:00 PM tomorrow
afternoon and every 100 years.

Do kids just fall asleep in math class or don't they teach
math anymore?

Marg

Advanced Member
Jan 27, 2005
I thought the same thing when I saw this email!

And I am assuming that you do know that polar bears and penguins do not live on the same pole...LOL!

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Of course I do. I'm not as dumb as I look. (No one could be that dumb!)

The AV is indicative of what I would be like if I were a penguin and penguins DID live in the same place. (Could it be that the polar bears ate all the penguins?)

ChefAggi

Silver Member
Nov 24, 2005
newbie expressing her views

Ok.. so I've only really been here on this website a few weeks and getting to know some of your from your postings, but somehow I got this feeling that your polar bear/penguin photo has alot to do with your kind of personality Kitchen Guy!!! You being the penguin that is!! hee hee:D You certainly crack me up !!! keep it up!

Cheers

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
ChefAggi said:
Ok.. so I've only really been here on this website a few weeks and getting to know some of your from your postings, but somehow I got this feeling that your polar bear/penguin photo has alot to do with your kind of personality Kitchen Guy!!! You being the penguin that is!! hee hee:D You certainly crack me up !!! keep it up!

Cheers
Your sig line tells me that you're not a lot different. ;)

Life is far too important to take seriously, and you're never going to get out of it alive, anyway. I've already seen the other side and I'm not ready to go there just yet.

Marg

Advanced Member
Jan 27, 2005
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Of course I do. I'm not as dumb as I look. (No one could be that dumb!)

The AV is indicative of what I would be like if I were a penguin and penguins DID live in the same place. (Could it be that the polar bears ate all the penguins?)

I knew that you knew - I was just teasing!:p

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Marg said:
I knew that you knew - I was just teasing!:p
I just couldn't bear to let that opportunity go by, although I was afraid we might polarize the membership by discussing such cymbalism.

ChefMommyinOC

Mar 7, 2006
Groan

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I just couldn't bear to let that opportunity go by, although I was afraid we might polarize the membership by discussing such cymbalism.

Now that's just bad. If my dad read this, he'd applaud.

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
O, you ate your wheaties this morning (or was that fruit loops?) Kitchen Guy. LOL. :p

I just got back from another one of my jobs and the manager just told me that stupid thing and I wondered what he had been smoking. :rolleyes:

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
jdavis said:
O, you ate your wheaties this morning (or was that fruit loops?) Kitchen Guy. LOL. :p

I just got back from another one of my jobs and the manager just told me that stupid thing and I wondered what he had been smoking. :rolleyes:
I never heard of anyone smoking fruit loops.

I wouldn't think they would roll very well.

ChefAggi

Silver Member
Nov 24, 2005
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Your sig line tells me that you're not a lot different. ;)

Life is far too important to take seriously, and you're never going to get out of it alive, anyway. I've already seen the other side and I'm not ready to go there just yet.

Life shouldn't be taken too seriously I agree... Life is too short. I have some things going on here that have really put me into a slump the last few weeks , my job contract ended, boyfriend lives 4 provinces away (Me in Newfoundland and he in Ontario), and having a very slow time of getting bookings and only in my first month.... but I'm trying hard to stay positive. I need to be a little fun and silly sometimes.. its getting me through the tough times!!

Cheers:eek:

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Keep your chin up Aggie! This too shall pass. Where in Ontario is your boyfriend? Want me to say hi ;) ?

Apr 1, 2006
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
...in case you haven't gotten it yet.

There is an e-mail going around where the forwarder
tells you that tomorrow morning, just after 1:00 AM,
the time and date will be 01:02:03 on 04:05:06 and
(then usually all in caps) THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN
AGAIN, EVER!

Except, of course, just after 1:00 PM tomorrow
afternoon and every 100 years.

Do kids just fall asleep in math class or don't they teach
math anymore?

Actually, I think they just meant in a "lifetime" it will never happen again. But as for the 1:00 p.m., technically, it would be considered 13:02:03. It is very interesting when thought about, it's just one of those stupid trivial things that people throw on you. I discussed this with my family last night. It may not be interesting to all, but it sure is to some. :)

As for the person that said it will never happen again ever, then you're right, they must have been daydreaming in math class as to what email they can send out. Hehe :)