• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Staying Active: How I Plan to Earn PC Products Without Spending Money

In summary, Samantha is going inactive and her catalog fall through for this month. She has to order 200 worth of pc products and her mom might add to the order, but not enough so that Samantha has to order. Samantha has done this from time to time when she moved her business. She has a tip for staying active- do a waiver request for a month.
manicmommy71
I was about to go inactive (i have not submitted since feb). and my catalog show for this month fell through:(

I have to order 200 worth of pc products now...i love the products, but i did not want to buy them...i would rather earn them

my mom might add abit to the order but:( not enough so that i dont have to order

I have done this from time to time when I moved my business. Look at it this way, you will get commission off of it and it's a tax write off...be sure to get things that you need for demos or things that you can give as free gifts. I know it's a bummer but stay positive and talk to everyone and your business will pick up.

Hey Samantha, I don't have any tips or advice, but I did want to say that I lived in Springfield, MA about 4 years ago!! We lived downtown in a corporate apartment (it didn't give me a great impression of the city). I miss it in the Northeast. We were there for about a year.

Good luck with your business. Do you have email addresses for any of your customers? Maybe run a weekend special. Similar to the call in Super Bowl special. Run it with Saturday being day 1 and Sunday being day 2, offer a small gift to everyone who orders (Season's Best or Free Direct shipping, or Free Tax). And you can split the gifts depending on the day or how much they order. Put the best gift on day 1, that way you'll have a better idea of how much you'll have to supplement with your personal order. I guess I was wrong...I did have a tip! :)

Last edited:
Have you thought to do a request for a waiver for the month. My dir. said that is the best way to stay active. You can do the request online under home office emails. You can just say that you are requesting a waiver due to family crisis. You do not have to explain. My dir said for me to do that so I can wait and submit my show on monday so that my sales will be enough to bump up my commission percentage. Just an idea.

Just so you know!!
manicmommy71 said:
I was about to go inactive (i have not submitted since feb). and my catalog show for this month fell through:(

I have to order 200 worth of pc products now...i love the products, but i did not want to buy them...i would rather earn them

my mom might add abit to the order but:( not enough so that i dont have to order

You can also take a personal waiver for a month if you are about to go inactive. You have 3 months in a 12 month period that you can take a personal leave. So, that is always an option too!:D

if you've already been inactive, can you take a personal waiver? i dont have any reason to right now, i was just curious! ;)

I think it depends on how long you have been inactive. You can call HO and request a retro-active waiver, I think it costs $25 for the retro-active waiver but, it could be worth not loosing your career sales.

What types of activities count towards earning PC products without spending money?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in promoting overall wellness and healthy habits. Any physical activities that you enjoy and are able to incorporate into your daily routine can count towards earning PC products. This can include walking, running, biking, swimming, dancing, or even household chores.

How do I track my progress towards earning PC products?

We have a convenient tracking system through our Pampered Chef app. Simply log your activities and the amount of time spent on each, and our app will calculate your progress towards earning PC products. You can also join our community on social media to stay motivated and accountable.

Are there any limitations on how many PC products I can earn through staying active?

There are no limits on how many PC products you can earn through staying active. The more you engage in physical activities, the more you can earn. We encourage you to challenge yourself and set personal goals to earn as many PC products as you can.

What if I am unable to participate in physical activities due to health reasons?

We understand that not everyone is able to participate in physical activities due to health reasons. In these cases, we offer alternative options such as hosting a virtual party or referring friends and family to earn PC products. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I earn PC products without spending any money at all?

Yes, absolutely! Our "Staying Active" program allows you to earn PC products without spending any money. Simply engage in physical activities and track your progress through our app to redeem your earned products. It's a win-win for both your health and your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• s.cape
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Mystik
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies