• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pigs in Space: A Blast from the Past

Don't do what?In summary, the conversation was about the nostalgia and enjoyment of the classic Muppet Show sketch, Pigs in Space. The participants also shared their love for other Muppet characters and jokes related to pigs. The conversation ended with a humorous photo related to the recent swine flu outbreak.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Anyone else remember Pigs in Space?

LOL...sadly I do.....I was a huge Miss Piggy fan!

I consider it classic cinema. The day when pigs flew.

Love Pigs in Space!

And, the title is the best Parody title....made me laugh!:D

My DH has Season One of The Muppet Show on DVD and is looking forward to getting the rest of the shows. Pigs in Space was one of the better sketches (IMO).

raebates said:
I consider it classic cinema. The day when pigs flew.

Truly, it was the Days of Swine and Roses.

It's second only to The Other White Christmas.

I think that's pronounced "Piiiiiigs in Spaaaaaaaaaaace". :rolleyes:

chefjeanine said:
I think that's pronounced "Piiiiiigs in Spaaaaaaaaaaace". :rolleyes:

That's EXACTLY what I was going to say, LOL! :)

http://www.top20fun.com/images/pictures/0057.jpg

You are just full of words of wisdom....LOL!

That's one of the nicer things people accuse me of being full of.

WARNING! Mild adult humor followsA farmer had five female pigs and, as times were hard, he had
determined to take them to the county fair and sell them. While at
the fair, he met another farmer who owned five male pigs. After
talking a bit, they decided to mate the pigs and split everything
50/50. The farmers lived sixty miles away from one another and so
they agreed to drive thirty miles and find a field in which to mate
their pigs. The first morning, the farmer with the female pigs got
up at 5 AM, loaded the pigs into the family station wagon, which was
the only vehicle they had, and drove the thirty miles.

While the pigs were mating, he asked the other farmer, "How will I
know if they are pregnant?" The other farmer replied,

"If they're in the grass grazing in the morning, then they're pregnant, if
they're in the mud, then they're not." The next morning they were
rolling in the mud, so he hosed them off, loaded them again into the
family station wagon and proceeded to try again.

This continued each morning the following week until one morning the
farmer was so tired that he couldn't get out of bed. He called to
his wife, "Honey, please look outside and tell me if the pigs are in
the mud or in the field."

"Neither," yelled his wife, "They're in the station wagon and one of them is honking the horn."

Re: WARNING! Mild adult humor follows
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
"Neither," yelled his wife, "They're in the station wagon and one of them is honking the horn."

Love it. Needed a laugh today.

Re: WARNING! Mild adult humor followsHave to agree - that cracked me up. You remind me of my hubby, KG, always has some sort of corny humor to go with EVERYTHING...it's family trait for them. His dad and brothers are the exact same way - I just shake my head in wonder of what goes on in that brain of theirs.His big thing last week was something about an "oinkment" to cure the swine flu. I learned yesterday that he cheated on that one... he is a Radio DJ and his show prep tipped him off for that joke.Loving the pig jokes....I, too, needed a good chuckle.Have a great one!

Some people are just wired a little differently, I guess.http://www.thehumorarchives.com/attachment/830/bacon.jpg

I guess that's one way of putting it. ;)

I LOVED the muppets and everything about their show was just pure fun!!!! Remember the chef and the scientist with Beeker????!!!!! Good times man, good times.

Some people even take fandom to extremes...
chefann said:
Awww....Here are mine.Beaker
DCP_0120.jpg
and Bunsen
DCP_169.jpg

c00p said:
I LOVED the muppets and everything about their show was just pure fun!!!! Remember the chef and the scientist with Beeker????!!!!! Good times man, good times.

Chef_Sing.gif

OMG I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/celebrity-pictures-pigs-in-space-swine-flu.jpg

Are we ahead of the curve here, or what?

My favorite was the Swedish Chef AND my favorite show now is Mythbusters--best of both worlds, LOL.

Pig%20Kissing%20Little%20Boy.jpg

Don't do this!

What is "Pigs in Space: A Blast from the Past"?

"Pigs in Space: A Blast from the Past" is a fun and interactive cooking experience featuring a variety of delicious recipes that can be made using our Pampered Chef products. It is a great way to learn new cooking techniques and create meals that are out of this world!

Who can participate in "Pigs in Space: A Blast from the Past"?

Anyone can participate in "Pigs in Space: A Blast from the Past"! It is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers who are looking for a fun and unique cooking experience. Invite your friends and family to join in on the fun!

What types of recipes are included in "Pigs in Space: A Blast from the Past"?

"Pigs in Space: A Blast from the Past" features a variety of recipes that are perfect for any occasion. From appetizers and main dishes to desserts and drinks, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Each recipe can also be customized to fit dietary restrictions and preferences.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "Pigs in Space: A Blast from the Past"?

While it is not required to have Pampered Chef products to participate, it is highly recommended. Our products are designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable, and they are essential for creating the recipes featured in "Pigs in Space: A Blast from the Past". Plus, as a consultant, you can earn commission on any products purchased by your customers during the event.

How can I host a "Pigs in Space: A Blast from the Past" event?

Hosting a "Pigs in Space: A Blast from the Past" event is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and instructions to make your event a success. You can also earn free and discounted products as a host, so it's a win-win for everyone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMoore
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • floccies
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956