• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will I receive my consultant number for The Pampered Chef?

In summary, your consultant number will typically be emailed to you within 1-2 business days after submitting your contract, although it may take longer during high volume periods. Your consultant number is required to log on to CC (Consultant's Corner) and access your account information. It will be sent to the email address provided in your contract. Unfortunately, the process cannot be expedited, so please allow 1-2 business days for the email containing your consultant number. You do not need to print out your contract before receiving your consultant number, as the email will also include a link to access and print it if needed.
Symara
Gold Member
So my director just put in my contract yesterday morning and I got the email to print it out a little later. The email also said I would get my consultant number in 1-2 days so I could log on to CC and such.

It's killing me. I get my personal e-mail on my phone and I've been hitting refresh all day.

Anyone remember if it was the 1st or 2nd day you got your consultant number?

my new consultant signed on the 22nd late at night and I got all her info including consultant # mid morning on the 23.
Congrats on signing.

Congratulations! It'll come soon! :)

I remember what it felt like waiting to get the number. I remember just wanting to be able to install P3, too. While you are waiting, do you have any training materials you could look through? Were you given the starter box with the business materials? So exciting and fun to get started! :)

No nothing yet. She's coming over tonight to bring me a few things, extra host packets and such. I'm just so geared up to look around CC and do some online training! I love learning things, plus I want to check out more details on stuff I just know in general, like the incentives, merrill, and the whole TPC thing.

Have fun exploring this site. A lot of the news from CC has been posted here, too. :)

Since I jst started a few weeks ago (restarted) it was only a day I believe. They told me 24-48 hours but it was quick. I also got it via email on a little congratulations email they send out it was listed on the side.:chef:

1. When will I receive my consultant number after my contract is submitted?

The consultant number is typically emailed to you within 1-2 business days after your contract is submitted. It may take longer if there is a high volume of contracts being processed at that time.

2. Can I log on to CC without my consultant number?

No, your consultant number is required to log on to CC (Consultant's Corner) and access your account information.

3. How will I receive my consultant number?

Your consultant number will be emailed to the email address you provided in your contract.

4. Can I expedite the process and receive my consultant number sooner?

We strive to process contracts and send out consultant numbers as quickly as possible, but unfortunately, we are unable to expedite this process. Please allow 1-2 business days for the email containing your consultant number.

5. Do I need to print out my contract before receiving my consultant number?

No, you do not need to print out your contract before receiving your consultant number. The email containing your consultant number will also include a link to access and print your contract, if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Marie Amato
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Johnson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
  • Kitchen Love Lauren