• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theSuper Swat Is on the Outlet!

Are they big tweezers, so you can do it by standing up, or are they little ones that you have to get down on your hands and knees to pick it up??It's a really awesome swatter--comes with a tweezers and a dustpan to pick up the dead bugs.
DebbieJ
Run run run!!!

Okay, what is the big deal about it??

Yes!! I ordered TEN of them this morning! One for me and others to give away!!

It's a really awesome swatter--comes with a tweezers and a dustpan to pick up the dead bugs.

jenniferknapp said:
Okay, what is the big deal about it??

I'm kinda with you.... ?????

Who needs a flyswatter anyway? I've had a pesky mouse that got in my house 2 weeks ago that has constantly eluded my old cat...last year she'd catch mice, this year she's playing fat, dumb and happy. Well, guess who caught it this morning! :eek: Me, after it ran over my foot!

Are they big tweezers, so you can do it by standing up, or are they little ones that you have to get down on your hands and knees to pick it up??

DebbieJ said:
It's a really awesome swatter--comes with a tweezers and a dustpan to pick up the dead bugs.

Ah, must be great for those who won't touch things...

jenniferknapp said:
Are they big tweezers, so you can do it by standing up, or are they little ones that you have to get down on your hands and knees to pick it up??
I think it depends on how flexible you are!! LOL If I remember correctly they are abou 6 inches long - maybe?

Question: Do outlet orders have to be entered in P3 as separate individual orders or can they go on a show? Are they commission if a customer purchases them?

janetupnorth said:
Question: Do outlet orders have to be entered in P3 as separate individual orders or can they go on a show? Are they commission if a customer purchases them?
You can't order them in PP or PP3.... your choice is through your PWS, or on CC...If they are through your PWS (has to be an individual order) ....yes....they are commissionable! And, they also count towards incentives that include individual orders. (You can find that out in the fine print for that specific incentive)

jenniferknapp said:
You can't order them in PP or PP3.... your choice is through your PWS, or on CC...

So entered in PWS and goes direct to HO - correct?

Yes! Sorry, I added to my answer when I realized I didn't answer all of your questions after I already replied!

Yep. You got it.

I always used to joke with my customers that the Super Swat was the one tool that didn't come with recipes. :D

chefann said:
Yep. You got it.

I always used to joke with my customers that the Super Swat was the one tool that didn't come with recipes. :D

Yeah, I remember selling that one too! LOL I would get some really strange looks when I pulled it out! :p

jenniferknapp said:
Yes! Sorry, I added to my answer when I realized I didn't answer all of your questions after I already replied!

No problem - got it...thanks - saves me looking something up...I probably knew all that but it is definitely a Monday! Lots of things broken at work, alternator on my van died this morning (after I already have a broken oven and fridge and my daughter's crown fell off yesterday - thank goodness for Fixodent on the latter)...

But I've gathered $108 in orders today just for the heck of it so I'm still grinnin' from ear-to-ear. :D

I LOVE the Super Swat! I was so disappointed when they discontinued it. It was great for a laugh.

And, while it didn't come with recipes, I had one guest who bought one to use the dust pan as a dough cutter. It was at one of those fun shows with a bunch of church friends. They told her not to use it as a fly swatter if she was going to do that. They had a bake sale coming up, for which she was making breadsticks. I told them if any of her breadsticks had raisins every one of them would laugh, then wonder if they were REALLY raisins.

janetupnorth said:
I'm kinda with you.... ?????

Who needs a flyswatter anyway? I've had a pesky mouse that got in my house 2 weeks ago that has constantly eluded my old cat...last year she'd catch mice, this year she's playing fat, dumb and happy. Well, guess who caught it this morning! :eek: Me, after it ran over my foot!

You may need this tool. I know someone who beat a mouse to death with the superswat, swept it into the dustpan and dumped it in the trash. That's one high-end flyswatter!

You really have to see the Super Swat to appreciate it! It has plastic tweezers in the handle (as Linda described) and a little dustpan that snaps on. Then the edge of the Swat part has little plastic bristles to sweep up those dead flies!

ALSO, FOR THOSE OF YOU SUPPORTING TROOPS DOWNRANGE.....These are AWESOME and used to be highly sought after!!!!

chefjeanine said:
You may need this tool. I know someone who beat a mouse to death with the superswat, swept it into the dustpan and dumped it in the trash. That's one high-end flyswatter!

Ok, as soon as I get home tonight from the Fire Department I'll go buy one with my PC dollars...now don't buy them all before I get there... :p

I was kind to the mouse...I let the kids see it and let it out in the field and shooed it AWAY from the house...if it wasn't for the kids, I probably would have just killed it...:eek:

I absolutely love the SuperSwat! My director had 1 left and she gave it to me for helping her clean her office! I was so ecstatic! Now I can order a ton... these may be my summer host gifts!!! woo-hoo!!!

OK, I still don't get the greatness of this product. At first, I thought you all were joking when you said how great it was but now I'm not so sure. Is the genius of the product just that its good for a laugh or is it really a must have product??

I think it is a must have product... but then again I HATE bugs! I love that with this I will never have to touch them again and can still rid my home of them. I also love that it is such a good price... you'd pay at least $2.50 for a fly swatter at Target and that would probably not come with tweezers and a dustpan for those of us who are bug-a-phobic!

Seriously?
Bexs50 said:
OK, I still don't get the greatness of this product. At first, I thought you all were joking when you said how great it was but now I'm not so sure. Is the genius of the product just that its good for a laugh or is it really a must have product??

Yes, it is an outstanding product to own. When I first got mine I was like "are you kidding me?" BUT then, and remember I live in SC, I got a couple of huge palmetto bugs in the house during rainy season and let me tell you!! I LOVE IT!! Especially for spiders!! I am totally the type of person that has no problems killing bugs but picking up dead bugs is a different story...... I would litraly use about 8 paper towels (for padding) to pick up a bug so I could not feel it!! LOL Laugh ladies, but I know there are others like me out there!! This tool is great, you can either sweep it up or pick it up!! I have saved alot of trees with this tool. I just ordered 10 online!! For gifts and such. GET at least one and I guarentee you will not regret it!! If you do and don't like it I will buy it from you myself!!

Bexs50 said:

It is a very good fly swatter, with a broom on the end, a built-in dust-pan, and it's own set of tweezers.

People always laughed when I showed it. However, anyone at the show who had one would go on and on about how useful it was. Most of those people would order 2 or 3 (seriously, 2 or 3) for gifts. It was my best-seller for a while.

This was Jay's favorite product. We ahve had it in 2 colors. I think we brought it back for our 20th anniversary.

Janet, When you wrote her crown came off I thought you meant a "crown" like in a pageant (we spent the weekend at a dance competetion). I was thinking ewwww fixodent in her hair??

Teresa Lynn said:
Janet, When you wrote her crown came off I thought you meant a "crown" like in a pageant (we spent the weekend at a dance competetion). I was thinking ewwww fixodent in her hair??

Haha, I didn't even think of a dental crown! I read it, and thought that you didn't have any super glue, so you used fixodent to fix her broken pageant crown!!

I will be getting one of these. I heard about these last year and waas hoping that it would come out. I think I'll call a few relatives to see if they'd like one and our camping friends. Thanks for the heads up....I haven't checked the outlet in a few days.

jenniferknapp said:
Haha, I didn't even think of a dental crown! I read it, and thought that you didn't have any super glue, so you used fixodent to fix her broken pageant crown!!

Too funny guys! No, the crown on her tooth... :)

The other great thing about this product is that it's long and sturdy. So you can get some really good leverage to really fhwak bugs hard.

(That's a technical term. It's the sound that a flyswatter makes when it hits the bug on the wall, "FHWAK!")

chefann said:
The other great thing about this product is that it's long and sturdy. So you can get some really good leverage to really fhwak bugs hard.

(That's a technical term. It's the sound that a flyswatter makes when it hits the bug on the wall, "FHWAK!")

I like that term!!

If I decide to buy anything else, I might throw 1-2 on there just to see for myself...lol

i ordered 5 of them along with 5 of the bar boards and a patriotic basket liner. I think I'll use them as giveaways.

does any one know where you can still buy a super swat my dog at mine, and i've had it forever i hate bugs and i loved it... let me know

Shall we do a count of how many went to the outlet to see if it was there? I'm #1!!

Amy, I've never even seen it, but I hope someone is able to help you.

HAHA!! I'm #2..I thought..wow..they must have gone quick..then I saw when the original post was..LOL

Don't see them anymore - you all must have bought them all :(

There must not be nomore Super Swat not on outlet now.

The orignal post is from 2007.

It got me all excited! Shoot!

Oh Man did not see that what a let down.

LOL!!! I went to look! That is great!! Really wanted a Super Swat though :-(

Ahahaha, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who did 'run, run, run,' before opening the thread!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkendall
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jendill
  • marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • pjpamchef